Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

"The aliens may fool others, but they're not going to fool us!"... :)

And when arguing with a fool, make sure he isn't doing the same. :P

Guys, guys, remember the aliens don't want us to know they're here, which is why they disguise their beacons and ley lines etc.

Some people may be afraid to entertain the possibility of alien existence, but there'll always be fearless investigators who say "The aliens may fool others, but they're not going to fool us!"... :)

they done a bad job of keeping it a secret if man found and hid their 'secret/invisible beacons in a church then didn't they? But how would that stop the beacons working? Tin foil in the church roof?

Anyway how is this alleged story an ancient aliens category? You can simply post a new thread in the forum you know - and there people can - if interested, respond to 'your very own thread'. You'd be better off too as most readers who haven't followed this thread wont be prepared to read just under 400 posts to get to yours.

And when arguing with a fool, make sure he isn't doing the same. :P

"who is more foolish. the fool or the fool who follows him"

see, I can post mytisicm from bearded old men too!

• Like 1

This thread does seem to be drifting away from the 'ancient aliens' concept.

Can we try to keep things sensible and on-topic please.

Guys, guys, remember the aliens don't want us to know they're here, which is why they disguise their beacons and ley lines etc.

Some people may be afraid to entertain the possibility of alien existence, but there'll always be fearless investigators who say "The aliens may fool others, but they're not going to fool us!"... :)

Nobody is being fooled but those who believe in that stuff being anything else than for human navigation..

Before Watkins there were no "ley lines" connecting 'vortexes' and all that bogus :

Ley lines are alleged alignments of a number of places of geographical and historical interest, such as ancient monuments and megaliths, natural ridge-tops and water-fords. The phrase was coined in 1921 by the amateur archaeologist Alfred Watkins, in his books Early British Trackways and The Old Straight Track. He sought to identify ancient trackways in the British landscape. Watkins later developed theories that these alignments were created for ease of overland trekking by line-of-sight navigation during neolithic times, and had persisted in the landscape over millennia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ley_line

It was John Michell who gave it the spiritual twist we are now still stuck with.

Why would 'aliens' need such a primitive way of navigating anyway?

Edited by Abramelin

now, sacred groves and standing stones were where the veil between our world and the wolrd of the sidhe was thin. Nowadays, there are often crop circles there, and churches.

Oddly enough, both of the later are because of a belief in the former. Because the pagans thought it was important, the Chritians plopped a church on top of it to botj destroy the ol magic, but to also appropiate the importane of the place. and people put crop circles where there were or are henges and barrows because they want to be alll new age-y and connected to ancient myateries.

but the legends percist of a weakness between orlds. But no aliens, nothing we'd think of as beings from other worlds, just the fair folj up to their mysterious ways. And far more chatty and bound by earthly rules then aliens they were - running water could bind them, cod iron slay them. something oddly missing these days in alens is a fear of dogs blood and the like. IMO there is too little similarity between the sidhe of ancient myth and visiting aliens of modern myth.

• Like 1

Okay, I'll concede that an extra-dimensional 'sensory obstacle' might be the case with extra-dimensional visitors. That still begs the question of how and where they knew to place the beacons to begin with. It seems that they could either find their way around well enough to place the beacons, or they couldn't.

In WW2, British Bomber Command had a number of specially-trained "Pathfinder squadrons" equipped with the latest navigation aids and radar, whose job was to go in ahead of the main bomber force to locate the target and mark it with flares so that the main force could home straight in to the target.

Same with our alien friends, small "pathfinder craft" may have beaconed the earth so that the main mothership force can come straight in without having to hunt for earth themselves.

(Of course, I'm not saying the aliens intend bombing us, as they seem to be in exploration mode at the moment, abducting humans (and cattle) to extract DNA samples and so on)

.......people put crop circles where there were or are henges and barrows because they want to be alll new age-y and connected to ancient myateries.......

Undoubtedly most circles are fake.

Incidentally here's a post I did about crop circles in another thread-

YE ELVES OF HILLS

A theory of mine is that crop circles are "footprints" made by "earth elementals" at the points where they emerge from the ground and then re-absorb back into it, causing some kind of "vortex" which flattens the crops.

The witches in Macbeth seemed to be able to "bubble up" from the earth and then absorb back into it too, but apparently without leaving a circle-

(Witches vanish)-

Banquo: "The earth hath bubbles as the water has, and these are of them, whither are they vanish'd?" (Act 1, sc 3)

Another possible Shakespeare reference to crop circles might be found in this line from The Tempest (Act V, sc 1) where the sorcerer Prospero addresses assorted "earth entities"-

"Ye elves of hills, brooks, standing lakes and groves, and ye that on the sands with printless foot

do chase the ebbing Neptune and do fly him when he comes back;

you demi-puppets that by moonshine do the green sour ringlets make, whereof the ewe not bites..."

What are "demi-puppets", some kind of robots?

Are the "green sour ringlets" crop circles.?

Are they made "sour" by residual radiation?

Edited by Crikey

now, sacred groves and standing stones were where the veil between our world and the wolrd of the sidhe was thin. Nowadays, there are often crop circles there, and churches.

Oddly enough, both of the later are because of a belief in the former. Because the pagans thought it was important, the Chritians plopped a church on top of it to botj destroy the ol magic, but to also appropiate the importane of the place. and people put crop circles where there were or are henges and barrows because they want to be alll new age-y and connected to ancient myateries.

but the legends percist of a weakness between orlds. But no aliens, nothing we'd think of as beings from other worlds, just the fair folj up to their mysterious ways. And far more chatty and bound by earthly rules then aliens they were - running water could bind them, cod iron slay them. something oddly missing these days in alens is a fear of dogs blood and the like. IMO there is too little similarity between the sidhe of ancient myth and visiting aliens of modern myth.

Ah, this prompts another favourite theory of mine, what if what people in the olden tymes called Fairies (or Goblins, Bogles or the Little Folk) and what we call, more recently, ETs, are perhaps part of the same phenomenomenon; it just depends on the cultural background of the people who saw them; in olden times, people perhaps had folk memories of nature spirits and so on, and so would think of some small, humanoid being as one of them, and in more modern, technological times, (Particulalry in the 1950s when Space travel and sci fi was all the rage), people tended to think of them as Spacemen. More recently, perhaps the cultural perception of them has moved to thinking of them as the 'Greys'; perhaps less altruistic than ETs of the 1950s but more in keeping with the image of the Little Folk.

• Like 1

Undoubtedly most circles are fake.

Incidentally here's a post I did about crop circles in another thread-

YE ELVES OF HILLS

A theory of mine is that crop circles are "footprints" made by "earth elementals" at the points where they emerge from the ground and then re-absorb back into it, causing some kind of "vortex" which flattens the crops.

The witches in Macbeth seemed to be able to "bubble up" from the earth and then absorb back into it too, but apparently without leaving a circle-

(Witches vanish)-

Banquo: "The earth hath bubbles as the water has, and these are of them, whither are they vanish'd?" (Act 1, sc 3)

Another possible Shakespeare reference to crop circles might be found in this line from The Tempest (Act V, sc 1) where the sorcerer Prospero addresses assorted "earth entities"-

"Ye elves of hills, brooks, standing lakes and groves, and ye that on the sands with printless foot

do chase the ebbing Neptune and do fly him when he comes back;

you demi-puppets that by moonshine do the green sour ringlets make, whereof the ewe not bites..."

What are "demi-puppets", some kind of robots?

Are the "green sour ringlets" crop circles.?

Are they made "sour" by residual radiation?

You like Shakespeare crikey? here's one for you:

The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose. An evil soul producing holy witness Is like a villain with a smiling cheek.

[1596 Shakespeare Merchant of Venice i. iii. 93]

• Like 2

This thread does seem to be drifting away from the 'ancient aliens' concept.

Can we try to keep things sensible and on-topic please.

Agreed mate, 'Ancient Aliens' covers far too wide a field, no wonder it keeps fragmenting into different directions such as jigsaw stones, crop circles, UFO's, ley lines, Shakespeare, ancient scripture etc and has run to over 5000 posts and has become hard to follow; so maybe it should be locked down right now?

Agreed mate, 'Ancient Aliens' covers far too wide a field, no wonder it keeps fragmenting into different directions such as jigsaw stones, crop circles, UFO's, ley lines, Shakespeare, ancient scripture etc and has run to over 5000 posts and has become hard to follow; so maybe it should be locked down right now?

I don't think there's any need for thaat, talking about ley lines and standing stones frankly makes a bit of a change from endlessly talking about walls that may or may not have been constructed by the Incas.

• Like 3

I don't think there's any need for thaat, talking about ley lines and standing stones frankly makes a bit of a change from endlessly talking about walls that may or may not have been constructed by the Incas.

I suppose it depends on which tree will bear fruit.

Personally, I can't see a tree for miles.

Logic it out mate, medieval villagers in Alton Priors noticed that UFO's (which they regarded as demons) seemed to be following invisible "trails" that took them over a set of stones in the area, so they uprooted them and buried them in the consecrated ground beneath the church in the hope that it'd put a stop to it.

But it disrupted the UFO "airways" system and the UFO's lost their bearings, resulting in the high incidence of crop circles and UFO sightings in the area that occur to the present day as the craft try to get back on course.

Are you basing this off actual legends or conjecture? The 1,700 year old yew in front of the church would tend tend to imply the stones were already there and the site co-opted as a church due to it's sacred nature.

I would point out that the great number of stones within a small area would tend to preclude their usefulness as navigation aids. Also, if the stones themselves give off signals, wouldn't either the bedrock they came from or that underlying them interfere with it?

• Like 1

Wow...usually when I come home and check this thread I have to read a lot to get caught up!

Look at that...exactly 12 hours since anyone has posted here.

• Like 1

So lets assume for a moment that our extra-planetary observers are using standing stones as guidance devices. It would mean that there would have to be similar devices across the globe.

North America - hmm ... not sure.

Peru and South America - Check.

PAcific Ocean (Easter Island) - Check.

Asia - Check.

UK - Checkedy-Check.

Europe - Check.

Australia .... wait a minute.

I think that the "ET using standing stones as guidance devices" belief is even sillier than the crops circles.

Laughable really.

• Like 3

You like Shakespeare crikey? here's one for you:

The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose. An evil soul producing holy witness Is like a villain with a smiling cheek.

[1596 Shakespeare Merchant of Venice i. iii. 93]

Yes I know, I've been in running battles with fundy cults and crackpots on the internet for the past 11 years, it's great fun busting their asses.. :)

way-madmaxD.gif

But staying on topic, I don't know if this has already been answered somewhere back in the 5,600 posts of this thread, but can anybody tell me why each stone in the Tokyo Imperial Palace jigsaw wall (below) is usually a different colour to the ones next to it?

I mean, if they all came from the same original big block in the quarry, why aren't they all the same colour and texture?

Imperial-pal-Tokyo.jpg

Edited by Crikey

Yes I know, I've been in running battles with fundy cults and crackpots on the internet for the past 11 years, it's great fun busting their asses.. :)

way-madmaxD.gif

But staying on topic, I don't know if this has already been answered somewhere back in the 5,600 posts of this thread, but can anybody tell me why each stone in the Tokyo Imperial Palace jigsaw wall (below) is usually a different colour to the ones next to it?

I mean, if they all came from the same original big block in the quarry, why aren't they all the same colour and texture?

Imperial-pal-Tokyo.jpg

Could be a number of things, lichen, moisture, absorption of various chemicals/liquids, leeching, exposure to the elements etc. etc. any of which could conceivably have happened between quarrying and construction.

Why would different colored stones be an indication of something amiss?

Could be a number of things, lichen, moisture, absorption of various chemicals/liquids, leeching, exposure to the elements etc. etc. any of which could conceivably have happened between quarrying and construction.

Why would different colored stones be an indication of something amiss?

looks like some of th blocks were taken from one side of the quarry, where they were darkened by Weathering, and the others hadn't been exposed to weathering so much.

• Like 1

heres one from a convert. lets please get something other than rocks as evidence...please I want to believe...again....

• Like 2

Ancient Olmecs and Dwarf Aliens

220px-San_Lorenzo_Monument_3.jpg

The Olmecs were the first to leave signs of their culture for succeeding civilizations to contemplate, but the colossal stone heads, each carved from basalt rock weighing as much as 30 tons procured from hundreds of miles away, raise more questions than they answer.

pudgy1.jpg

velezpainting1.jpeg

Ancient Egypt The dwarf-like god Bes

bes.jpg

Ancient Egypt Alien Abduction and Cattle Mutilation Connection?

300px-GD-EG-Caire-Musée091.JPG

Sculpture of Hathor as a cow, with all of her symbols, the sun disk, the cobra, as well as her necklace and crown.

gods_hathor.jpg

Hathor was a cow-goddess, depicted as a cow, a cow-headed woman, or a woman with a cow's horns and ears. She was known as the Golden One, Lady of Love, Music and Intoxication, and her main cult centre was at Dendera.

She was a symbol of motherhood and fertility, the suckler of the king, and the patron-goddess of unmarried women.

bes.jpg

Also, with the help of the dwarf-like god Bes, she protected women in childbirth.

velezpainting2.jpeg

Dwarf alien described in alien abductions.

cybrid-767577.jpg

In this study, they transferred rat, pig, sheep, and monkey nuclei into gutted cow eggs. These rat, pig, sheep, and monkey embryos reached a key stage in their early development — the formation of blastocyst-like structures — within periods of time that were appropriate for their respective species, though not for cattle. This gives us a preliminary indication that the residual bovine dna had no effect on the young embryos and that animals cloned in this way would not exhibit any hybrid characteristics.

Cloning Red Herrings By David Longtin and Duane C. Kraemer.

What will these Scientists think of next. Was there any particular reason for doing this, or was it just to show off, once again, how clever they are?