Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Another telling point:

According to Boris Said, who was with Tom Danley when he conducted his tests, the King’s Chamber’s resonated at a fundamental frequency and the entire structure of the King’s Chamber reinforced this frequency by producing dominant frequencies that created an F sharp chord. Using large amplifiers F sharp is the frequency that is in harmony with the earth. Said claimed that the Indian Shamans tuned their ceremonial flutes to F sharp because it is a frequency that is sacred to mother earth.

• Like 1

One more; sorry about this but this article is backing up everything I have been saying about the use of granite in Peru and Egypt:

Another interesting discovery was made by the Schor expedition. This is a preliminary report, told to Art Bell by Boris Said, but it was noted that the floor of the King’s Chamber does not sit on solid rock. Not only is the entire granite complex surrounded by massive limestone walls with a space between the granite and the limestone, the floor itself sits on what is characterized as “corrugated” shaped rock. It’s no wonder the entire chamber “rings” while walking around inside! Note, also, that walls of the chamber do not sit on the granite floor, but are support outside and 5-inches below the floor level.

The granite complex inside the Great Pyramid, therefore, is poised ready to convert vibrations from the earth into electricity. What is lacking is a sufficient amount of energy to drive the beams and activate the piezoelectric properties within. The ancients, though, had anticipated the need for more energy than what would be collected only within the King’s Chamber. They had determined that they needed to tap into the vibrations of the earth over a larger area inside the pyramid and deliver that energy to the power center - the King’s Chamber - thereby substantially increasing the amplitude of the oscillations of the granite.

Another telling point:

According to Boris Said, who was with Tom Danley when he conducted his tests, the King’s Chamber’s resonated at a fundamental frequency and the entire structure of the King’s Chamber reinforced this frequency by producing dominant frequencies that created an F sharp chord. Using large amplifiers F sharp is the frequency that is in harmony with the earth. Said claimed that the Indian Shamans tuned their ceremonial flutes to F sharp because it is a frequency that is sacred to mother earth.

Ive given this post a like. Because I started laughing.

Now, who is Boris Said? Links please I want to study his form! A quick search brings up a racing car driver but surely that cant be right so I need to further info, if you will?

Ton Danely on the other hand...most only appears on the Giza Power plant link I provided, and again provide below, and no doubt you are reading the entire site now, like a sponge sucking up water.

heres the page about levitation and Tom Danly (do a word search on his name to find his input), if you can be bothered that is

here:

http://www.gizapyram.../levitation.htm

Classic zoser

quoting from sci-fi comics again!! :clap:

edit. don't worry I just found Boris Said, agreeing with (and disagreeing) R. Hoagland...and I expect Im not the only one who thinks Hogland is a total nutjob

Edited by seeder

One more; sorry about this but this article is backing up everything I have been saying about the use of granite in Peru and Egypt:

Another interesting discovery was made by the Schor expedition. This is a preliminary report, told to Art Bell by Boris Said, but it was noted that the floor of the King’s Chamber does not sit on solid rock. Not only is the entire granite complex surrounded by massive limestone walls with a space between the granite and the limestone, the floor itself sits on what is characterized as “corrugated” shaped rock. It’s no wonder the entire chamber “rings” while walking around inside! Note, also, that walls of the chamber do not sit on the granite floor, but are support outside and 5-inches below the floor level.

The granite complex inside the Great Pyramid, therefore, is poised ready to convert vibrations from the earth into electricity. What is lacking is a sufficient amount of energy to drive the beams and activate the piezoelectric properties within. The ancients, though, had anticipated the need for more energy than what would be collected only within the King’s Chamber. They had determined that they needed to tap into the vibrations of the earth over a larger area inside the pyramid and deliver that energy to the power center - the King’s Chamber - thereby substantially increasing the amplitude of the oscillations of the granite.

This could explain the sprawling nature of the construction at Sacsayhuaman. Just a thought

This could explain the sprawling nature of the construction at Sacsayhuaman. Just a thought

Try answering my (and others) posts before endlessly pasting text

quid pro quo

zoser youve become fanatical about bumps in rocks, its almost like a breast fixation!

I'd appreciate it if you would leave my fixation out of any further AA discussion...

bikini-thumb.jpg

BTW, I would have posted that earlier but ummm....I got a little distracted in my search for a (ahem!) suitable image. :lol:

• Like 3

Try answering my (and others) posts before endlessly pasting text

quid pro quo

Too much evidence in support of Dunn's theory seeder for it to be anything else other than a giant transducer producing electrical energy. That's what quartz does straight and simple.

The ancients went to a lot of trouble to obtain and fit it and that needs to be thought through very carefully.

Dunn makes the point that there is equipment missing from the Grand Gallery as evidenced by the 56 empty niches (28 either side). What was in there we can only guess. Also what was originally contained in the granite box and whether or not there was a lid to it we will never know. Also there is equipment missing from the ante chamber.

Whilst every single little point of detail may not be known because of either vandalism or theft, the principle is unarguable. The granite, dolomite limestone, tura limestone all served a distinct and definite purpose in the machine.

Nothing else can explain the design and construction of this awesome monument.

Again modern minds succeed only so far in unlocking it's mysteries. This is because it was built by intelligences that were nothing to do with modern minds, or the minds of our ancestors.

Alien engineering at it's best.

I'd appreciate it if you would leave my fixation out of any further AA discussion...

bikini-thumb.jpg

BTW, I would have posted that earlier but ummm....I got a little distracted in my search for a (ahem!) suitable image. :lol:

well err, yes there is a couple of things I could imagine like you'd about her...

She's one of those girls who has her knockers...but Im not one of them!

if you need to lose the fixation.. just imagine the same in her late 60's . she may look like she's got 4 arms...

• Like 1

Nothing else can explain the design and construction of this awesome monument.

There you go with the false dilemma again.

If you're so keen on this idea why don't you put a little working prototype together and show the rest of the world how it is done. If you admit that you can't because you don't know how, then how is that any different than what you are arguing against? Except that there is no solid evidence to support it? At least the human made monuments has evidence coupled with speculation. Far beyond the weight of simple speculation by itself.

• Like 1

Too much evidence in support of Dunn's theory seeder for it to be anything else other than a giant transducer producing electrical energy. That's what quartz does straight and simple.

I can know in advance this will be make Harte's blood boil...

Im not even rising to it...

.. just imagine the same in her late 60's . she may look like she's got 4 arms...

Or she may not.

Ouija(age 60)

;)

• Like 1

well err, yes there is a couple of things I could imagine like you'd about her...

She's one of those girls who has her knockers...but Im not one of them!

if you need to lose the fixation.. just imagine the same in her late 60's . she may look like she's got 4 arms...

By then I'd be too old to care and at least the trip was fun! :lol:

Anyway, back on topic...breasts....I mean Ancient Aliens... :innocent:

I can know in advance this will be make Harte's blood boil...

Im not even rising to it...

We know what it does; it's been driving watches for years.

In no way can we say that Dunn has dotted every 'i' and crossed every 't'.

He has though outlined the principle that tells the world what the GP actually was. That's enough in my view.

In no way can we say that Dunn has dotted every 'i' and crossed every 't'.

He has though outlined the principle that tells the world what the GP actually was. That's enough in my view.

Then where is a working model? A proof of concept? It shouldn't be that hard to validate something like that.

To follow up on my sensational 'Waymarks" theory relating to ancient stones, allow me to present the following breathtaking analogy-

Picture 1 shows an array of typical ancient stones as seen by an alien craft as it looks down at the earths surface.

Remember, the aliens are BLIND in our dimension and see only a black void except for the stones which they "read" like navigation beacons.

Picture 2 reveals the idea is not new; there are raised Braille bumps on all boxes of tablets that allow a blind person to read what's in the box and navigate around his medicine cabinet with ease in total darkness.. :)

braille.gif

Edited by Crikey

Then where is a working model? A proof of concept? It shouldn't be that hard to validate something like that.

Got 30 years to spare along with 2.5 million blocks of limestone and thousands of tonnes of red granite?

Let us know if you have any luck.

Or she may not.

Ouija(age 60)

;)

I knew Id get a slap for saying that! Apologies for any offence to anyone. My mum is in her late seventies..and FOR SURE she has things most men desire..

like her moustache....and muscles. Mind you she did used to throw the harpoons on the old whaling ships bless her..

• Like 2

I knew Id get a slap for saying that! Apologies for any offence to anyone. My mum is in her late seventies..and FOR SURE she has things most men desire..

like her moustache....and muscles. Mind you she did used to throw the harpoons on the old whaling ships bless her..

By then I'd be too old to care and at least the trip was fun! :lol:

Anyway, back on topic...breasts....I mean Ancient Aliens... :innocent:

Just dont start me on black triangles. I used to see one of those 2 or 3 times a week.

I quite miss her too..

dont you ever care what you say? Batteries and mechanical winders are what power watches, with the exception of kinetics

BUT THERE IS THE SWERVE AGAIN!!

Dodging an issue by posing further ridiculous statements about un connected things.

zoser, in short, your a donut

dont you ever care what you say? Batteries and mechanical winders are what power watches, with the exception of kinetics

BUT THERE IS THE SWERVE AGAIN!!

Dodging an issue by posing further ridiculous statements about un connected things.

zoser, in short, your a donut

You always swerve from the point.

We are not discussing batteries but quartz. When excited by electrical energy it vibrates. When excited by vibration it produces electrical energy.

Use your loaf lad. Use your loaf.

Edited by zoser

Got 30 years to spare along with 2.5 million blocks of limestone and thousands of tonnes of red granite?

Let us know if you have any luck.

A scale model would establish proof of concept, it doesn't need to be the same size as the Great Pyramid to produce a verifiable effect. So, why hasn't anyone gotten an electrical charge out of vibrating a block of granite then?

I'm guessing it is because granite doesn't have very good elasticity coupled with the fact that the individual crystals themselves need to be deformed rather that a group en masse contained within a medium.

A crystal is a solid in which the constituent atoms, molecules, or ions are packed in a regularly ordered, repeating pattern extending in all three spatial dimensions.

Almost any object made of an elastic material could be used like a crystal, with appropriate transducers, since all objects have natural resonant frequencies of vibration. For example, steel is very elastic and has a high speed of sound. It was often used inmechanical filters before quartz. The resonant frequency depends on size, shape, elasticity, and the speed of sound in the material. High-frequency crystals are typically cut in the shape of a simple, rectangular plate. Low-frequency crystals, such as those used in digital watches, are typically cut in the shape of a tuning fork. For applications not needing very precise timing, a low-cost ceramic resonator is often used in place of a quartz crystal.

When a crystal of quartz is properly cut and mounted, it can be made to distort in an electric field by applying a voltage to an electrode near or on the crystal. This property is known as piezoelectricity. When the field is removed, the quartz will generate an electric field as it returns to its previous shape, and this can generate a voltage. The result is that a quartz crystal behaves like a circuit composed of an inductor, capacitor and resistor, with a precise resonant frequency. (See RLC circuit.)

Quartz has the further advantage that its elastic constants and its size change in such a way that the frequency dependence on temperature can be very low. The specific characteristics will depend on the mode of vibration and the angle at which the quartz is cut (relative to its crystallographic axes).[10] Therefore, the resonant frequency of the plate, which depends on its size, will not change much, either. This means that a quartz clock, filter or oscillator will remain accurate. For critical applications the quartz oscillator is mounted in a temperature-controlled container, called a crystal oven, and can also be mounted on shock absorbers to prevent perturbation by external mechanical vibrations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_oscillator

• Like 1

You always swerve from the point.

We are not discussing batteries but quartz. When excited by electrical energy it vibrates. When excited by vibration it produces electrical energy.

Use your loaf lad. Use your loaf.

if you bother reading past posts, laddy... you'd see I already debunked the quartz power theory.. but as you dont bother, it can only lead to much future discomfort and mockery for you..

I sense Psyche and Harte will generate another ten posts at least about just that one subject.

So, you always do the swerve...but tell me

were aliens involved with 'any' of your claims?

Ever heard the phrase - "put up, or shut up"?

A scale model would establish proof of concept, it doesn't need to be the same size as the Great Pyramid to produce a verifiable effect. So, why hasn't anyone gotten an electrical charge out of vibrating a block of granite then?

I'm guessing it is because granite doesn't have very good elasticity coupled with the fact that the individual crystals themselves need to be deformed rather that a group en masse contained within a medium.

http://en.wikipedia....stal_oscillator

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1879181509/?tag=hydra0b-21&hvadid=9550952829&ref=asc_df_1879181509

if you bother reading past posts, laddy... you'd see I already debunked the quartz power theory.. but as you dont bother, it can only lead to much future discomfort and mockery for you..

I sense Psyche and Harte will generate another ten posts at least about just that one subject.

So, you always do the swerve...but tell me

were aliens involved with 'any' of your claims?

Ever heard the phrase - "put up, or shut up"?

Jesus seeder don't you read a word of anything that is written here?

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=237842&st=5970#entry4643487

Who do you think was really able to build something like the Great Pyramid deep in stone age times? Come on.