Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Firstly,i'd like to say hello to one and all.

I firmly believe in the ancient alien theory too and i also believe that aliens MAY have had a hand in the early development and stages of the human race.

With regards to those who wrote the ancient and old text [especially those of religion] of long ago,it is feasible to suggest that what they saw back then,was of alien origin. The proof being their written and drawn work.

Hello WestCountryJanner,

To be able to claim 'aliens did it', you must show some evidence of how aliens worked stone.

You must know what they were capable of, and so on.

And as far as I know no one, not even Zoser, came up with anything resembling proof.

All we heard was nothing but , "we don't know how they did it, so it must've been be aliens."

If my watch broke down, I can't repair it.

Does that mean my watch was made by aliens?

Or is it that I just don't know how to repair my watch?

Damn, when I failed some exam back in the '70's and 80's of the past century, I should have said that the exam was prepared by aliens, lol.

going ack to the "within a generation, they lost the art of precision stoneworking" from about two hundred pages ago, I was watching a documentary on Akenaten th other day and it basically said he put to the sword all the priests of the old order. Well, wht if the stoneworking was sacred, but htey worshipped a god tht was later deemed to be unsavoury and they all went for the chop - even today we have people, even people in power, for whom the supernatural superceeds the mundane - even if they were the best builders ever, they worshipped the wrong gods, those gods were upsetting the order of the universe or whatever so they had to die.

If you want to alienify it, then the aliens who gave them the knowledge were naughty and got slapped down by other aliens and their earthly allies exterminated in a lesson of obedience to the others.

[...]

Don't you know? You just stare long enough at it (shaking time to time, while watching "healer" on TV), and it will start to work. "Common knowledge".
  • Like 1

Don't you know? You just stare long enough at it (shaking time to time, while watching "healer" on TV), and it will start to work. "Common knowledge".

Or, you put it under a cardboard pyramid...along with some blunt razor blades... leave it for an hour and when you come back... it will be ticking along nicely.. plus you'll never buy razor blades again

But wait and see what happens when you sit under a cardboard pyramid!! After just half an hour its mysterious power totally anesthetizes your bum! amazing! Thats how they carried out ancient bum surgery without the need for drugs of any kind!

Very close friend and psychic Uri Geller said that he was deeply shocked and saddened at the unexpected death of Michael Jackson.

Yer right! Some flipping psychic he was!

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

[....] .along with some blunt razor blades... leave it for an hour and when you come back...[....]

And that was one of the most hilarious tricks...

I always wondered - how far we we can go. With this thread - very far, up to the Andromeda (curious, did D.Sereda returned from there)...

• Like 1

And that was one of the most hilarious tricks...

I always wondered - how far we we can go. With this thread - very far, up to the Andromeda (curious, did D.Sereda returned from there)...

hehehe

[media=]

[/media]

Its just a Scam ! Watch on ! T.V. will melt your mind ! Mythbusters Is all in for the fun of it ! :nw:

Auh ! THe Way of our World !

Does that mean my watch was made by aliens?

Or is it that I just don't know how to repair my watch?

it's because they say "No User Serviceable parts Inside", so you're discouraged from trying to repair it, and you have to buy a new one. As with everything else in modern Capitalist society, it's a scam.

Firstly,i'd like to say hello to one and all.

I firmly believe in the ancient alien theory too and i also believe that aliens MAY have had a hand in the early development and stages of the human race.

With regards to those who wrote the ancient and old text [especially those of religion] of long ago,it is feasible to suggest that what they saw back then,was of alien origin. The proof being their written and drawn work.

Welcome to the forum; I agree the folklore and art is undeniable evidence that what they encountered was of ET origin. I haven't begun to investigate that here yet.

Better let the high tech granite proposition sink in first. That's caused enough disquiet for one night.

Hello WestCountryJanner,

To be able to claim 'aliens did it', you must show some evidence of how aliens worked stone.

You must know what they were capable of, and so on.

And as far as I know no one, not even Zoser, came up with anything resembling proof.

All we heard was nothing but , "we don't know how they did it, so it must've been be aliens."

Well those who have some intuition will think otherwise. You're entitled to think as you wish Abe.

Nothing has debunked Dunn's granite tuning idea because too much evidence supports it. Before Dunn nobody thought to ask why granite was used.

Unless simple questions are asked, answers are not found.

There has been no explanations of the nodules in Peru and evidence of diffusion between Peru and Egypt regarding these curious features. Nothing to counter the evidence of vitrification, moulding, or block extraction in Peru.

Your counter arguments about chemicals came to a dead end through lack of evidence yet image after image testifies to extraordinary construction techniques that we cannot emulate today that used high tech methods.

If I had seen a convincing debunk of any of these things I would have honourably retired. The truth is I haven't. That's despite yours and Mr O's best efforts.

I cite you two in particular because it is you two who delve into the technical issues. The others just seem to complain and shout so i admire you for that.

So I put it to you if there are counter theories that say that the pyramid was not a resonant device then what are they? I've heard nothing yet.

And just to remind you in case anyone feels they are standing on a default theory the tomb idea has been and can be easily debunked.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=237842&st=6045#entry4645074

Edited by zoser

Welcome to the forum; I agree the folklore and art is undeniable evidence that what they encountered was of ET origin. I haven't begun to investigate that here yet.

Better let the high tech granite proposition sink in first. That's caused enough disquiet for one night.

Undeniable evidence? When I first heard that I laughed so much that I practically ran out of breath.

No disrespect intended towards anyone involved on either side of this debate but this thread has become my all-time favorite sitcom. You people should be getting paid for this. :tsu:

• Like 2

Undeniable evidence? When I first heard that I laughed so much that I practically ran out of breath.

No disrespect intended towards anyone involved on either side of this debate but this thread has become my all-time favorite sitcom. You people should be getting paid for this. :tsu:

Just words unless you can provide some degree of counter argument. I've provided my thesis. Where's yours?

Well those who have some intuition will think otherwise. You're entitled to think as you wish Abe.

Nothing has debunked Dunn's granite tuning idea because too much evidence supports it. Before Dunn nobody thought to ask why granite was used.

Granite tuning? The same man Chris Dunn also has a theory that: (repost for newbies to see what a plonker Dunn really is)

To make this work, Dunn suggests that hydrogen gas was pumped into the pyramid (from what pumps?) to create a proton energy beam. There is no evidence whatsoever that the Egyptians had any hydrogen gas or could manufacture or store it (no impermeable containers for such gas have ever been found); he deduces the gas based on the suitability of the King’s Chamber’s dimensions for a laser system to run the gas system!

And where were the lasers attached? There aren’t any holes to hold them. “We can use our imaginations and come up with all kinds of devices” to run on the imaginary proton beam, Dunn says. No fooling.

oh, i find it most entertaining as well. I love the way people get so angry.

• Like 1

So I put it to you if there are counter theories that say that the pyramid was not a resonant device then what are they? I've heard nothing yet.

And as I put it to YOU...there are endless theories about the pyramids. You just chose one of them. Even Dunn on his website lists another 13 alternative theories behind their use/construction...perhaps you didnt read that part tho? That doesn't surprises me...if a text or vid doesn't have the parts needed to support your current obsession, you dont read it. But your mentor Dunn...write about them

Go figure. Even he isnt sure....

Edited by seeder

Granite tuning? The same man Chris Dunn also has a theory that: (repost for newbies to see what a plonker Dunn really is)

Your swerving again (or feinting to use a boxing term). The debate was on the granite resonance. Lets deal with that first shall we?

And as I put it to YOU...there are endless theories about the pyramids. You just chose one of them. Even Dunn on his website lists another 13 alternative theories behind their use/construction...perhaps you didnt read that part tho? That doesn't surprises me...if a text or vid doesn't have the parts needed to support your current obsession, you dont read it. But your mentor Dunn...write about them

Go figure. Even he isnt sure....

There may be endless theories about the GP. I'm sure your right. That only serves to condemn the ridiculous archaeologists ideas that the building was a tomb. That could be debunked by a child.

Could it be that people who devise these theories are just not satisfied with this banal idea?

The fact of hundreds of ideas is just proof of that; thanks for pointing it out.

The evidence is that granite contains quartz and quartz is capable of the piezo effect. The granite in the GP has a degree of isolation from the core masonry making it prone to ringing. There is no other structural reason for doing this.

The beams above the upper chamber have been rough hewn and show evidence of material being removed. For what reason?

Everything stacks in favour of the granite in being in permanent resonance. Resonance causes stress, and stresses acting on granite will cause the quartz to produce electrical energy.

The effect is well known in gas cookers and lighters. Other aspects of the pyramid design support the idea.

There is the proof.

Where is the proof that it was used to bury a dead king? Can you provide that please or have you all given up on that one? I wouldn't blame you if you have.

The forum has standards, and I notice it is always the skeptic boys that resort to the insults. I wonder why?

Perhaps zoser it is because of a number of things

You disregard what others say and yet expect to be heard yourself

You repeat yourself incessantly.

You provide no evidence - yet bang your drum that the evidence is there.

You base arguments on a semi fictional TV series, now relegated to youtube

Your latest arguments are based on a totally fictional IDEA from Dunn. See above for his hydrogen gas theory

You gather your info from crackpots as opposed to trained experts and true professional scholars

You do NO RESEARCH except present what has brainwashed you, from youtube

You chop and change from one subject to the next when the heat is on

You have no real concept of the ages of man, NOT even knowing that when Puma Punku was built, (in your idea of the stone age) BUT the rest of the world had algebra, played Chess, built phenomenal structures, like the Parthenon and water carrying mortar-less arched aqueducts... LONG BEFORE....a tribe of Indians stacked rocks

shall I go on or will someone else add to the list?

Edited by seeder

Just a reminder from yesterday:

The Indian peoples of Southern California also found granite a very useful material. Granite's interlocking crystalline structure makes it tough stuff - slow to wear and very shatter resistant - and the women took good advantage of these properties as they pounded acorns, seeds, and other food items in granite mortars with pestles of the same material. Certain very special granite boulders, called "ringing rocks" were also important to Indian peoples of this area. The ringing rocks look like ordinary granite, but when struck with another rock, they resonate, making a clear, ringing sound, somewhat like a heavy bell. Not much is known about these ringing rocks except that they were apparently sounded to accompany singing during the girls' puberty ceremony. One has recently been discovered on Palomar Mountain.

http://www.robinhewi...ature/fire.html

Fascinating what can be discovered in the way of confirmatory logistics.

and there is this:

Granite rings. At least, in my one exposure to it, it did. I've never put much thought into what my gear sits on until I auditioned the Levinson amp I had on a big granite amp stand. There was ringing in the sound. I mentioned it, and an older gentleman there overheard me (he's a recording engineer as well) and he just shook his head and asked me to help him lift the amp off of the stand and put it on the floor. We did that, and the ringing went away. My assumptions about putting my gear on anything changed instantly, it was not a subtle difference, and I will never put my gear on granite.

http://www.audiokarm...p/t-464284.html

So granite does ring. Again no one spotted it because no one was looking for it.

Dunn knew it however.

It's irrefutable.

A hypothesis backed up by design and construction evidence.

Nothing more to be said unless someone can find a hole in the theory. I haven't seen one yet.

In conclusion we are looking at advanced engineering. The only time in history to my knowledge that something has been constructed so precisely that is capable of utilising natural earth vibrations to create stresses in granite for the purpose of producing energy.

It probably worked for thousands of years. Nothing we have today is remotely capable of that. A machine with no moving parts that produces energy!

True alien technology.

Prove it wrong. I have proved your theory wrong. I can do it again if you wish.