Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

The pyramids may not be a tmb but if they were a generator of electricity, that electricity had to be used for something. Where is the evidence of it's use?

That is an excellent question. Some think it was this:

fd_lamp.jpg

egyptlight02.jpg

I'm sure you know where I'm going with this. The theory goes that the method of lighting the tombs is totally unknown since there is no evidence of soot residue anywhere in the underground tombs where considerable work over long periods took place.

So electricity without wires? It's one hypothesis.

I do have others which relate to the need to create religious atmospheres as the planet changed over in it's cycle. The GP could have been created as a kind of a dispenser of energy to compensate for a changing planetary atmosphere.

Edited by zoser

I'm sure you know where I'm going with this.

unfortunately I do,

if anyone dares rise to zosers dendera lights I will be astonished

and dismayed.

unfortunately I do,

if anyone dares rise to zosers dendera lights I will be astonished

and dismayed.

Don't be surprised at anything. It's not a closed book. Much to be discovered and won.

Don't you enjoy it?

We should be so lucky to be engaged in this rich research with the power of the web behind us.

If we lived in China it would not be possible.

Relax, grab a coffee or something stronger if you need to and enjoy.

Edited by zoser

Nicola Tesla patented and experimnted with wireless electrcity - he didn't use granite though. Tesla BTW was smarter than you or I and thus smarter than the average man back then. It mightn't have occured to him, or it might have been a fairly poor aource of power, but Tesla couldn't mak it work.

In what way? I was asking you to support your assertion that the timescale was desperately tight. Was it? How do we know? How is the 20 year timescale crucial to the AA hypothesis? I wasn't aware that it was. It could have been 5, 10........50???

20 years is the timeframe cited by Herodotus for the construction of the GP and Khufu himself only reigned for 23 years. Numerous authors have attempted to math the thing to death by claiming the rate of work necessary for this could not have been achieved with the means available. Others though have presented figures which say differently.

What exactly has failed?

You are as usual assuming a given condition and assuming it to be universal based on a minimum of information and in spite of contradictory information.

It'll get you in trouble every time.

I'm sure you know where I'm going with this. The theory goes that the method of lighting the tombs is totally unknown since there is no evidence of soot residue anywhere in the underground tombs where considerable work over long periods took place.

when a house is built, its done so a layer at a time, the floor is first set, the plumbers do the first fixing, (pipe laying), ... the builders then do the walls..then the sparkies tack the wires in place... then the last thing that happens, is the roof goes on.

so on every level of a house, there is daylight yes?. LIGHT, and all the work inside is done in daylight.

when its almost ready..the roof goes on and the windows put in, and the insides are darker..

so to think the ancients built a pyramid first, then had to light their way inside...is TOTAL FREAKIN MADNESS!

They didnt need light...they just worked on everything as the sides went up!!

What do you actually teach mate? Answer time? because you doint even know the basics of any construction

Or maybe youre a "different" kind of engineer

Edited by seeder

20 years is the timeframe cited by Herodotus for the construction of the GP and Khufu himself only reigned for 23 years. Numerous authors have attempted to math the thing to death by claiming the rate of work necessary for this could not have been achieved with the means available. Others though have presented figures which say differently.

I see what you are getting at. Let's say that I'm prepared to give the mainstream some rope on this one. I really have no idea how long it took. I'll give them some rope on this.

You are as usual assuming a given condition and assuming it to be universal based on a minimum of information and in spite of contradictory information.

It'll get you in trouble every time.

In one way I agree but in another there are lots of logistics now that all tie together. All we have to go on is stone in the desert. We have to deduce the truth from what we know are the properties of that stone and the way it was assembled.

It seems a feasible approach to me.

when a house is built, its done so a layer at a time, the floor is first set, the plumbers do the first fixing, (pipe laying), ... the builders then do the walls..then the sparkies tack the wires in place... then the last thing that happens, is the roof goes on.

so on every level of a house, there is daylight. LIGHT, and all the work inside is done in daylight.

when its almost ready..the roof goes on and the windows in, and the insides are darker..

so to think the ancients built a pyramid first, then had to light their way inside...is TOTAL FREAKIN MADNESS!

They didnt need light...they just worked on everything as the sides went up!!

What do you actually teach mate? Answer time? because you doint even know the basics of any construction

Or maybe youre a "different" kind of engineer

I think we were discussing the underground temples seeder. They have no roof. They were tunneled.

Edited by zoser

I think we were discussing the underground temples seeder. They have no roof.

ah so they are open to the air then? If they dont have roofs? And the light enters easily as a result??

What are you on about? the discussion was/is about the mids

ah so they are open to the air then? If they dont have roofs? And the light enters easily as a result??

What are you on about? the discussion was/is about the mids

I was discussing underground temples with WoH.

There is a great mystery of how they lit them.

On the contrary it's been very productive. Almost a dozen skeptics furiously racing around desperately trying to disprove the granite theory. None have. Even remotely.

What if they did,... would you accept that and drop this fantasy of yours?

Nah, didnt think so.

Im wondering if you have ever seen a debunking of the AA claims, say from the link I posted. It is full of them you know.

Or are they all true? Is there not one false claim in there, an honest mistake, pareidolia, a misidentification or what have you?

I was discussing underground temples with WoH.

There is a great mystery of how they lit them.

even if you were you posted a pic from the Hathor temple along with a comment of 'see where Im going with this'

thats above ground

But let me follow your swerve, what underground tombs? And why are they now tombs to you?

even if you were you posted a pic from the Hathor temple along with a comment of 'see where Im going with this'

thats above ground

But let me follow your swerve, what underground tombs? And why are they now tombs to you?

Temples, tombs how did they light them? They performed immense artwork and writing in them.

Edited by zoser

thats above ground

Just follow these:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090413062727AA4G9An

http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_lights_fd1.htm

. The theory goes that the method of lighting the tombs is totally unknown since there is no evidence of soot residue anywhere in the underground tombs where considerable work over long periods took place.

Ceiling cleaning

Recently cleaned ceiling of the Temple of Hathor

The ceiling of the Hathor Temple has recently been cleaned in a careful way that removed hundreds of years of black soot ....

....without harming the ancient paint underneath. As a result of this cleaning, spectacular ceiling painting has been exposed in the main hall, and some of the most vibrant and colourful paintings dating from antiquity are now visible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendera_Temple_complex#Ceiling_cleaning

read it and weep...all that soot in your eye kind of does that dont it

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

thats what happens when you immerse yourself in facts..... zoser and his NO SOOT theory once again blown out the water

OWNED YET AGAIN! :clap::tu:

Temples, tombs how did they light them? They performed immense artwork and writing in them.

I personally favour the "they cleaned up after themselves because they were sacred spaces" theory.

I wouldn't want to be the poor shmuck whose job it was to clean the place without use of a torch to see what they're doing though.

Soot in Egyptian Pyramids

Traces of Egyptian soot remnants can be found in the burial chambers of the walls in the Red Pyramid of Dahschur. This chamber is built on ground-level by the father of Khufu called Snofru. Khufu is well known for his creation of the Great Pyramid. There is an abundant amount of soot in this chamber and is at least a few millimeters in thickness and can be found throughout the ceiling and walls of his burial chamber in Egypt. One of the earliest mentions of Egyptian soot dates back to the year 1638 and has been mentioned in a book on the Great Pyramid written by John Greaves.

The main reason why soot in Egyptian pyramids was frequently analyzed is to figure out if there is an alternative lighting source utilized by Egyptians like flashlights which allowed them to navigate the dark chambers of the pyramids.

However, this analysis is faulty because Egypt was blessed with a lot of sunshine and long days in the sun. With the elements of sun worship it was known that the Egyptians would work throughout the day and retire at sunset. Their beautiful craft and technology allowed them to build the pyramids and other structures in pieces and then assemble them from the ground up. This would essentially allow them to work without artificial lighting.

http://www.kwintesse...ptian-Soot/3221

Isnt that exactly what I said about building methods? One stage at a time?

no soot in pyramids indeed..thats the problem when you read shakey sources, penned by nutters with an agenda and book to sell!!

One load of rubbish after another

cant beat an old fighter......we never forget to weigh up an opponent..... then go for the weak points...

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Not according to your earlier statements they didnt. Even the GP had hoaxed inscriptions...according to zoser

who is now backpedaling?

See you all tomorrow folks.

Why bother,... That history channel nonsense was a joke. And that is all you have, right. Thats what sold you on this, was it not?

• Like 1

Morning zoser.. you know I have just spent the last hour and a bit reading this. .checking the links etc..

and not one of them actually answered the questions I asked you.. even though I asked you to give me the details..

let me post it up for you again..

Nahh I dont think we'll let you leave it there..

ok.. explain how.. seriously.. if it was a giant machine that generates electricity then explain how..

not interested in you tube clips.. not interested in reading another site..

I want you to give me the brass tacks.. the run down.. how it operated.. what amount of power it generated.. at what frequency.. what kind of magnetic field it generated.. how the very small amounts of quartz in the granite interacted with the other types of stones in the pyramid.. where was the output sent to..

ok at a guess it was to hard for you to do.. so I will be nice and do ask a different one..

has anyone done a proof of concept on what you say the GP is?

just incase you do not understand what a proof of concept is see the link..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof_of_concept

now just incase you decide not to look I will post up what section of the proof of concept that I am looking for..

In Engineering

In engineering and technology, a rough prototype of a new idea is often constructed as a "proof of concept". For example, a working concept of an electrical device may be constructed using a breadboard. A patent application often requires a demonstration of functionality prior to being filed. Some universities have proof of concept centers to "fill the 'funding gap'" for "seed-stage investing" and "accelerate the commercialization of university innovations". Proof of concept centers provide "seed funding to novel, early stage research that most often would not be funded by any other conventional source".[4]

So.. I shall leave that in your court now zoser

• Like 2