Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

I watched this earlier and although it's long...it was good...(not sure about the very end though)

[media=]http://vimeo.com/32828241[/media]

that's a bit small....I tried to put a direct link to the Vimeo page but it wouldn't work...

The Revelation of the Pyramids (2011)

This is the Full video.

The Revelation of the Pyramids takes an in depth look into one of the seven wonders of the world, the Great Pyramids of Egypt. Mystery has surrounded these epic structures for centuries with theories varying from the scientific to the bizarre.

However with over thirty-seven years of in depth research taking in sites from China, Peru, Mexico and Egypt, one scientist has as at last managed first to understand and then to reveal what lies behind this greatest of archaeological mysteries: a message of paramount importance for all mankind, through time and space.

It's bang on topic with all the discussions of late....

Not sure if you've posted it before Zoser....?

Oh I don't know.....Beings from elsewhere...? Or advanced humans..?

Or humans taking instruction from Advanced Beings from Elsewhere..?

They must have been very different from us by the looks of it, who-ever 'they' were...?

Maybe we WERE genetically engineered to be workers or whatnot.... :D

Would that be so terrible..... :hmm:

Except for the inconvenience of re-writing history, biology, religion and physics etc...lol

• Like 1

That is an excellent question. Some think it was this:

fd_lamp.jpg

egyptlight02.jpg

I'm sure you know where I'm going with this. The theory goes that the method of lighting the tombs is totally unknown since there is no evidence of soot residue anywhere in the underground tombs where considerable work over long periods took place.

So electricity without wires? It's one hypothesis.

I do have others which relate to the need to create religious atmospheres as the planet changed over in it's cycle. The GP could have been created as a kind of a dispenser of energy to compensate for a changing planetary atmosphere.

Do you have any idea what that image actually depicts? Have you looked to see what the AE were trying to convey with such imagery? Here's a little hint, that little flower looking thing that the 'bulb' emanates from? Yeah, it's a depiction of an actual flower. Context zoser, context....

• Like 2

I wonder if the Flintstones played the ringing rocks while dancing in the singing/whistling sands? Now that'd be cool gig!!

The above lays bare for all to see the obvious lack of background and research on your part. You are now to be called Zoser2.

Only a buffoon would suggest such a ridiculous thing. Why, practically the entire civilized world is utterly aware that, in Bedrock, the citizens preferred the soft and moody sounds of the wireless electric guitar:

[media=]

[/media]

Since it's on youtube, it is beyond reproach and is certainly true.

Harte

• Like 2

Well those who have some intuition will think otherwise. You're entitled to think as you wish Abe.

Nothing has debunked Dunn's granite tuning idea because too much evidence supports it. Before Dunn nobody thought to ask why granite was used.

As I pointed out several pages back, this is patently false. This lie has been told in this thread to support another lie.

How about we stick to the truth? Oh yeah, sorry. I forgot that, if we do that, all the sparkles run out of your worldview,.

Harte

• Like 2

The tomb theory? Is that now abandoned?

I can offer (and have offered) logistics to support the granite tuning hypothesis.

Please tell us your definition of the term "logistics," as you appear to be unaware of the definition of said term that other English-speakers use.

Harte

Have we any proof that it wasn't? There are two ends to every bar.

We know where the tura limestone casing blocks went.

Has any dead king been found in a pyramid? A king that was proved to be contemporary with the pyramid's construction?

No I didn't think so.

You didn't think to check:

When the caliph Al-Ma'mun came to Egypt, he gave the order to open one of the pyramids. They tackled one of those facing Fustat, and after untold hardships and considerable fatigue, they arrived inside the pyramid and found strewn about wells and arduous ramps. The passage was perilous, and finally at the end was a room about 8 cubic cubits. In the middle of the room was a marble basin with a lid that closed. This was removed, and within the basin they found a corpse corrupted by the length of the centuries. Al-Ma'mun then ordered that no longer should any pyramid be opened, for the expenditure involved in the opening a breach in just this one had been so extraordinarily large.

SNIP

Bodies buried in the pyramid were, they say, wrapped in cloth frayed by time and that this was made of thread of gold impregnated with compounds that formed a mass of myrrh and aloe to the thickness of a span.

Source: From the Al-Khitat of Al-Maqrizi (1364-1442 CE) via Jason Colavite, a webpage you were previously linked to./

That's the Great Pyramid they're talking about, and Al-Ma'Mun was the first (relatively) modern person to open it.

Also, there's this:

We are standing on the rim of the necropolis of King Teti at Saqqara, where Karar and his team of archaeologists are excavating the tomb of Queen Sesheshet, Teti's mother. The tomb, and the once five-story-high pyramid that accommodates it, was until recently a dump for the sand and detritus of surrounding digs.

SNIP

Karar and his team waited several weeks before opening the tomb's burial chamber so as not to disrupt the remains while the surface excavation was going on. In January, when they finally entered the chamber, they found a mummy inside wrapped in linen and conclusive evidence to suggest it is Sesheshet, Hawas told the Cairo-based Al Ahram Weekly.

Source: Smithsonian.com

So, yes, dead kings (and queens) have been found entombed in the royal chambers in pyramids.

Harte

Do you have any idea what that image actually depicts? Have you looked to see what the AE were trying to convey with such imagery? Here's a little hint, that little flower looking thing that the 'bulb' emanates from? Yeah, it's a depiction of an actual flower. Context zoser, context....

Or an illumination device. Looks more mechanical than organic.

You didn't think to check:

Source: From the Al-Khitat of Al-Maqrizi (1364-1442 CE) via Jason Colavite, a webpage you were previously linked to./

That's the Great Pyramid they're talking about, and Al-Ma'Mun was the first (relatively) modern person to open it.

Also, there's this:

Source: Smithsonian.com

So, yes, dead kings (and queens) have been found entombed in the royal chambers in pyramids.

Harte

However we have no proof of the fact do we? Of a king being buried that was contemporary with the build.

Besides your dates are not consistent with the Old Kingdom, notably the important Great Pyramid. I'm not interested in the habits acquired by later Kingdoms.

No proof there. I did look.

Edited by zoser

The above lays bare for all to see the obvious lack of background and research on your part. You are now to be called Zoser2.

Only a buffoon would suggest such a ridiculous thing. Why, practically the entire civilized world is utterly aware that, in Bedrock, the citizens preferred the soft and moody sounds of the wireless electric guitar:

Since it's on youtube, it is beyond reproach and is certainly true.

Harte

I take it you haven't managed to find a refutation of the theory then?

OK.

Looks like the facade of assumptiveness that has existed here for about a decade is slowly being peeled away.

Edited by zoser

Oh I don't know.....Beings from elsewhere...? Or advanced humans..?

Or humans taking instruction from Advanced Beings from Elsewhere..?

They must have been very different from us by the looks of it, who-ever 'they' were...?

Maybe we WERE genetically engineered to be workers or whatnot.... :D

Would that be so terrible..... :hmm:

Except for the inconvenience of re-writing history, biology, religion and physics etc...lol

Hi Bee.

I have watched this on youtube because I recall the French guy and the study of Easter Island's relics.

It's excellent.

It's the one where he connects Easter Island, Peru and Giza with a straight line. Brilliant.

Edited by zoser

Or an illumination device. Looks more mechanical than organic.

That image is depicting Atum being born from a blue lotus and the little squiggly line in the middle? That's Atum, often depicted as a serpent. You would know that if you bothered to look beyond your bias and actually learn what the ancient Egyptians were all about instead of misappropriating their culture and beliefs for your own ends.

Morning zoser.. you know I have just spent the last hour and a bit reading this. .checking the links etc..

and not one of them actually answered the questions I asked you.. even though I asked you to give me the details..

let me post it up for you again..

ok at a guess it was to hard for you to do.. so I will be nice and do ask a different one..

has anyone done a proof of concept on what you say the GP is?

just incase you do not understand what a proof of concept is see the link..

http://en.wikipedia....roof_of_concept

now just incase you decide not to look I will post up what section of the proof of concept that I am looking for..

In Engineering

In engineering and technology, a rough prototype of a new idea is often constructed as a "proof of concept". For example, a working concept of an electrical device may be constructed using a breadboard. A patent application often requires a demonstration of functionality prior to being filed. Some universities have proof of concept centers to "fill the 'funding gap'" for "seed-stage investing" and "accelerate the commercialization of university innovations". Proof of concept centers provide "seed funding to novel, early stage research that most often would not be funded by any other conventional source".[4]

So.. I shall leave that in your court now zoser

The tomb theory is totally discredited. A more recent hypothesis is on the table that takes into account several key features of the design. It has not been debunked.

That's highly significant.

Nobody is going to build a scale working model in stone. That's not going to happen. So I flip the coin over. If the skeptics feel that the tomb theory is infallible they need to supply the evidence.

That should be easy since it was the original theory proposed by those who were on the scene first.

They have not managed to do so.

So we have a much stronger theory that satisfies construction features. Unfortunately for the skeptics it takes us into the realm of advanced science and engineering which could only of course come from outside the planet.

As a final comment I can tell by the responses that people are giving here that deep down there is something in this granite resonance theory that rings true. The protest is incredible. I would have expected by now for some people to have come up with banal reasons why the upper chamber is all granite, why the rough hewn beams exist, and why the granite is partially isolated from the core masonry.

It all indicates firmly that the granite was designed to ring. We know it does from other testimonies that I have supplied here. Then we know about the large surface area that would begin the process from the planet, the piezo effect, the magnesium in the dolomite etc.

Each little detail on it's own would be nothing but when put together it all fits.

I'm sorry if it's not comfortable. The truth is like that. There are times in my life when I have been confronted with it and it has challenged something deep with me. I know what that is like.

Edited by zoser

That image is depicting Atum being born from a blue lotus and the little squiggly line in the middle? That's Atum, often depicted as a serpent. You would know that if you bothered to look beyond your bias and actually learn what the ancient Egyptians were all about instead of misappropriating their culture and beliefs for your own ends.

Is it? And you know that how? A serpent in a glass bulb. That's novel.

Or it could be a filament for an incandescent electrically powered light device.

Or it could be a filament for an incandescent electrically powered light device.

Either way, as long as there are other (more likely) explanations to your "alienz did it" you dont have a case. Its as simple as that.

Either way, as long as there are other (more likely) explanations to your "alienz did it" you dont have a case. Its as simple as that.

I just don't see a compelling case that the image is symbolic of a serpent or flower. I prefer to keep an open mind on that one.

Interesting zoser. really interesting.

and these were the energy saving new designs

post-135078-0-57526700-1359884054_thumb.

note the screw thread at the bottom? ha we havent improved on that since the aliens showed us

well except for bayonet fittings that is

Edited by seeder

Interesting zoser. really interesting.

and these were the energy saving new designs

note the screw thread at the bottom? ha we havent improved on that since the aliens showed us

well except for bayonet fittings that is

Good to see you keeping an open mind for a change.

Good to see you keeping an open mind for a change.

Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open.

Id suggest you REALLY look into what you're now saying ... and if its a light, why need two together? The pic always shows one alleged lamp... but the bigger pic reveals...

post-135078-0-91353800-1359884670_thumb.

the stem implies it's connected to something, if it's a light powered by wireless electricity generated by theyrsmid, wht s it pugged into?

• Like 2

Ive been googling egyptian B-Museum artifacts... care to tell me about them?

the stem implies it's connected to something, if it's a light powered by wireless electricity generated by theyrsmid, wht s it pugged into?

have a read of this, not the best link text wise but I was only after images

http://doernenburg.alien.de/alternativ/dendera/dend03_e.php

that square box thing on the floor, that the cable's plugged in to. Obviously a battery.

No, it doesn't look very portable, having to hump about a great big battery, not to mention a light bulb that's about twice the height of a Person, but you have to give them credit where it's due, don't you. Like the Ark of the Covenant (which was also a giant battery); look how many it took to hump that about.

• Like 1

that square box thing on the floor, that the cable's plugged in to. Obviously a battery.

:w00t: Obviously eh? dang I missed the obvious

The only draw back on these lamps was....all the damned SOOT they left behind :tu:

:w00t: Obviously eh? dang I missed the obvious

The only draw back on these lamps was....all the damned SOOT they left behind :tu:

Barbecues.

• Like 2

Barbecues.

THATS IT! OMG LV - you have solved it for real.

No bodies found? Thats because of the ALIEN BBQ's of course! Hence the soot! What can zoser possibly say now? How did I miss that? :clap:

The tomb theory is totally discredited. A more recent hypothesis is on the table that takes into account several key features of the design. It has not been debunked.

That's highly significant.

Nobody is going to build a scale working model in stone. That's not going to happen. So I flip the coin over. If the skeptics feel that the tomb theory is infallible they need to supply the evidence.

That should be easy since it was the original theory proposed by those who were on the scene first.

They have not managed to do so.

So we have a much stronger theory that satisfies construction features. Unfortunately for the skeptics it takes us into the realm of advanced science and engineering which could only of course come from outside the planet.

As a final comment I can tell by the responses that people are giving here that deep down there is something in this granite resonance theory that rings true. The protest is incredible. I would have expected by now for some people to have come up with banal reasons why the upper chamber is all granite, why the rough hewn beams exist, and why the granite is partially isolated from the core masonry.

It all indicates firmly that the granite was designed to ring. We know it does from other testimonies that I have supplied here. Then we know about the large surface area that would begin the process from the planet, the piezo effect, the magnesium in the dolomite etc.

Each little detail on it's own would be nothing but when put together it all fits.

I'm sorry if it's not comfortable. The truth is like that. There are times in my life when I have been confronted with it and it has challenged something deep with me. I know what that is like.

in other words.. no.. thats all you had to say zoser is no..

though why wouldnt anyone make a scale model in granite? afterall.. it could solve the worlds energy crisis dont you think? why wont they do it.. because its absolute rubbish..

proof is there about it being a tomb.. you just cant get your head around it..

sorry I dont think there is any truth to the stone resonance crap.. when someone comes up with a proof of concept.. then I will believe it..

check out the debunking ancient aliens vid.. it actually explains why the pyramid was constructed that way.. it was actually a french engineer who came up with the answers which is gaining ground in the mainstream.. of course the fringe pseudo sciences wont believe it.. that does not make them any money with the gullible..

but hey if your willing to waste your time on this.. and try to convince others good on you.. you will find others that will be gullible enough to believe it.. that will make the AA writers happy.. you are making them money :) maybe they should give you a cut..

or are you already...........................

• Like 1