Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

A great deal of what modern people call UFOs in medieval art are actually iconic representations of the Holy Spirit.

Edited by Lilly
oops!
  • Like 1

<snip>

The guy that follows him is also telling the truth. Brilliant.

And you know this...how?

Cheers,

Badeskov

And you know this...how?

Cheers,

Badeskov

The logistical evidence of the construction indicates that it was a general radiating machine.

Conjecture:

I believe now that the pyramid was built in a declining age.

There have been times when the atmosphere of the planet has been supportive of what could be called genuine human religious endeavour. This is where the term 'golden age' comes from. For example I believe it supported the use of higher faculties, creative, mental and otherwise.

The planet however goes though cycles as we know. We can for example see evidence of magnetic pole shifts, and cycles of floods etc.

In one of these declining cycles, the visitors constructed some means of compensating for this atmospheric energy decline. The pyramid dispensed energy that previously was available naturally and it allowed the continuance of the religious endeavour.

It probably continued operating for thousands of years until it could function no more. In between time I believe attempts were made to repair it.

All conjecture of course.

Edited by zoser

I have got to chuck my morals an ethics and find a way to cash in on the AA theories (along with bigfoot, ghosts and anything alien). Apparently you can just make up whatever you like, throw in some important sounding 'stuff' perhaps some spiffy diagrams and make a video or two and the sheeple just throw themselves behind your relig....er....theories. While it is a good thing to check and recheck the established ideas from the past to perhaps find more information or to flesh out missing parts of history it is another thing to completely try and rewrite history with completely non-provable ideas and call it done. Imagine a world where the people in control of everything chalked everything up to "aliens did it........NEXT!". Sounds a lot like backwards religious oppression (and I am not anti-religion, just anti-anti-science). This discussion seems to be feeding a troll or worst still, someone who actually does believe what they are spouting (too much evidence against their theory to carry on but yet they do). There must be something that hasn't been flogged to death a hundred times over? JMO.

• Like 1

I have got to chuck my morals an ethics and find a way to cash in on the AA theories (along with bigfoot, ghosts and anything alien). Apparently you can just make up whatever you like, throw in some important sounding 'stuff' perhaps some spiffy diagrams and make a video or two and the sheeple just throw themselves behind your relig....er....theories. While it is a good thing to check and recheck the established ideas from the past to perhaps find more information or to flesh out missing parts of history it is another thing to completely try and rewrite history with completely non-provable ideas and call it done. Imagine a world where the people in control of everything chalked everything up to "aliens did it........NEXT!". Sounds a lot like backwards religious oppression (and I am not anti-religion, just anti-anti-science). This discussion seems to be feeding a troll or worst still, someone who actually does believe what they are spouting (too much evidence against their theory to carry on but yet they do). There must be something that hasn't been flogged to death a hundred times over? JMO.

When you say re-write history. Who wrote it in the first place and how accurate was it? That's what this debate is all about.

If you claim that the mainstream has concrete default robust theories then prove it. Otherwise you have nothing but unsupportable conjecture and that is the very thing you seem to be fiercely protesting against.

Sorry to burst your bubble of assumed certainty.

Edited by zoser

This is hoax, right?

ufojapanbw.jpg

from

http://www.crystalin...ufohistory.html

Also what about this:

"Ji Gung Land: The people could make flying cars that travelled far with a suitable wind. In Tarng's day (c.1700 B.C.), Ji Gung people flying a car on a westerley reached Yew Jo. Tarng dismantled their car so it could not be demonstrated to the people ... Later an east wind came on which he had them fly the car back to their own country [5,000 km] west of our gateway."

under this picture

ufochinaold.jpg

Edited by the L

You're a breath of fresh air matey! I think its absolutely true, we are just feeding the troll.

round and round it always goes... Id have thought zoser will be wetting himself with the excitement of the secret door found at Machu Picchu.. he is after all an expert on the subject. But he never mentions it

He just wants to rake over "well discussed previously" threads...like hes the first one who had such notions... the sad thing is, there will always be another..

Id quite happily compile a book with you, after all, I know very well the drivel these suckers fall for. Hell we can forget the book and just make youtube vids.. (we know the trolls dont read very well). Got a passport? Ive got the recording gear/cameras etc.

You're a breath of fresh air matey! I think its absolutely true, we are just feeding the troll.

round and round it always goes... Id have thought zoser will be wetting himself with the excitement of the secret door found at Machu Picchu.. he is after all an expert on the subject. But he never mentions it

He just wants to rake over "well discussed previously" threads...like hes the first one who had such notions... the sad thing is, there will always be another..

The secret door is probably a hoax. I prefer to keep my feet firmly on the ground.

Edited by zoser

Seeder your a star. I'm off to check it out right now. My colleagues at the BM were hinting at something but I reckon I know what it is now.

See you later.

off? Why? Its on this very website and has been for quite some time.. clearly you only read the one thread... its about 5 pages long now in discussion..

Edited by seeder

off? Why? Its on this very website and has been for quite some time.. clearly you only read the one thread... its about 5 pages long now in discussion..

It's probably nothing but a hoax. I prefer to keep my feet firmly on the ground. I'm surprised that you get excited by these flights of fancy.

My associates at the BM were babbling about something though. I wonder what it could be? Be prepared for some kind of announcement.

Edited by zoser

The secret door is probably a hoax. I prefer to keep my feet firmly on the ground.

another classic zoser statement!! :clap:

we can have alien power plants in pyramids, but a secret door in Machu Picchu? Nah! Outta the question... a door to where? The outer limits?

It's probably nothing but a hoax. I prefer to keep my feet firmly on the ground. I'm surprised that you get excited by these flights of fancy.

I didnt think you knew how to search forums, mind you I KNOW you dont know - in general - how to search for any info.not found on youTuber

Abe first mentioned it actually.. right on UM.

I didnt think you knew how to search forums, mind you I KNOW you dont know - in general - how to search for any info.not found on youTuber

Abe first mentioned it actually.. right on UM.

Is there a youtube clip for the MP door?

Is there a youtube clip for the MP door?

:clap::w00t::clap::w00t::clap:

no mate you have to do some reading: *SNIP*

http://www.unexplain...cret door&st=0

Edited by Lilly
ad hom remark

Foul language again seeder. Whose winning and whose losing? I don't need to use foul language.

Post reported

Edited by zoser

It's probably nothing but a hoax. I prefer to keep my feet firmly on the ground.

Of course you do *SNIP*. Firmly on the ground.

With vibrating pyramids producing energy, for gawd knows what. Aliens with huge skulls, aliens building puma punku, aliens in ancient art, in fact aliens did everything ever. Now, can zoser prove he is real? Is there any proof? Feet firmly on the ground indeed..

I wont believe any of it. Not unless he has a battery.

Edited by Lilly
ad hom remark

Foul language again seeder. Whose winning and whose losing? I don't need to use foul language.

Post reported

there are some foul things in life, admittedly, but what I said doesnt even make the list. I cant think of a nicer thing

Post reported

No.... all you need is lack of skeptical thinking and logical thought process.

As for the "winning and loosing"..... You can always take comfort in the fact that you never had a chance. People here at UM are too well educated for this type of nonsense.

Edited by DBunker

Of course you do princess. Firmly on the ground.

With vibrating pyramids producing energy, for gawd knows what. Aliens with huge skulls, aliens building puma punku, aliens in ancient art, in fact aliens did everything ever. Now, can zoser prove he is real? Is there any proof? Feet firmly on the ground indeed..

I wont believe any of it. Not unless he has a battery.

You don't understand irony do you?

No.... all you need is lack of skeptical thinking and logical thought process.

As for the "winning and loosing"..... You can always take comfort in the fact that you never had a chance. People here at UM are too well educated for this type of nonsense.

When are you going to demonstrate that?

No refutation of the granite resonance theory and no substantiation of the tomb theory.

I'm still waiting. A lot of rhetoric and claims but no substance.

And I've never once needed to rely on foul language.

Edited by zoser

there are some foul things in life, admittedly, but what I said doesnt even make the list. I cant think of a nicer thing

Are you angry?

Edited by zoser

I don't think I had better invite seeder to see the BM special collection after all.

He seems a little unpredictable.

Tell me about your boxing career instead.

What division were you?

Edited by zoser