Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

The granite in the upper chamber of the GP is partially isolated from the core masonry. The so called relieving chambers above the upper chamber comprise of immense granite beams, (70 tonnes) rough hewn not properly finished as we see in the upper chamber alluding to the idea that the beams had granite systematically removed in an attempt to tune them in the same way that metal is removed from a bell when it is tuned.

Or, alternatively, they might have been shaped flat because they wanted it a little fancier in the actual burial vault than they cared to make it in a series of chambers never meant to be occupied that were only included in order to distribute the weight above the King's Chamber toward the walls so that it didn't collapse the chamber's roof.

Your logic here is similar to me stating that the interiors of my home's walls (where the studs are) not being painted proves that whoever built the place was trying to "tune" the sheetrock for maximum pixie output.

The earth has a natural vibratory frequency somewhere in the range of 8Hz.

No it doesn't. That's the Schumann resonance frequency - the fundamental one - and is the resonance of Earth's electromagnetic field.

The pyramids large ground area would make the building susceptible to these vibrations which if tuning conditions were perfect would cause the granite to ring or resonate.

The Schumann frequencies have nothing to do with physical motion, other than wave motion in the Earth's own electromagnetic field. This wave motion takes place between the Earth's surface and the ionosphere.

It's actually a very interesting subject and phenomenon, but only if you take a few minutes to understand it.

Obviously, such is beyond your capabilities or interests, since you make a claim here that the Schumann resonancies are physical vibration.

Harte

Edited by Harte

I disagree. It depends entirely on the stresses involved which in all likelihood were monumental. This could have excited the quartz to produce immense voltages.

Which would have never conducted past the other insulative materials that exist in granite. These materials make up about 80% of granite.

No one has been able to generate any piezoelectric energy from granite. It's one of nature's worst conductors. If you want to create electricity from it, you'd have more luck smashing it up and extracting the granite crystals from it.

Electric Arc Furnaces

Electric arc furnaces are often used in large steel foundries and steel mills. The metal is charged into the furnace, with additives to make recovery of slag easier, and heat to melt the metal is produced with an electric arc from three carbon or granite electrodes. The electric arc furnace is lined with refractories which slowly decompose and are removed with slag. Electric arc furnaces also usually employ air emissions equipment to capture most air pollution.

http://infohouse.p2r...78/chapter3.htm

Better let them know.

Arc electrodes are slowly consumed and have to be replaced, and we've already established that granite has a low flame resistance.

Arc electrodes are slowly consumed and have to be replaced, and we've already established that granite has a low flame resistance.

I believe you. I thought the electrode information was a nice tie up. That's all.

Correct. Pounding will create a much stronger piezoelectric effect.

Really? Resonance has proved to be a most incredibly powerful force to the point of being devastating. I'm sure you are aware of the examples from modern times as well as history.

It's just this I believe that damaged the GP some time in antiquity. Some disruption to the natural working state of the machine caused by tremors were most probably the cause.

Edited by zoser

Where is the "NASA" study that the link is quoting? It's likely this poster has simply misinterpreted it since he also believes that gravity is beginning to fail and that atoms and the entire universe have "consciousness".

Tied in with magnetic pole shifts? Lots of research going into that at the moment.

Really? Resonance has proved to be a most incredibly powerful force to the point of being devastating. I'm sure you are aware of the examples from modern times as well as history.

Explosions have proved to be a more powerful force. If you need examples, check any war that has happened in the past two hundred years. You'll find no military devices that use resonance as a destructive force. Lasers which do use resonance were not very destructive.

Tied in with magnetic pole shifts? Lots of research going into that at the moment.

Then it should be very easy for you to provide links to this recent research instead of links to ramblings by conspiracy theorists posted twelve years ago.

BTW, you're still at zero volts.

• Like 1

Explosions have proved to be a more powerful force. If you need examples, check any war that has happened in the past two hundred years. You'll find no military devices that use resonance as a destructive force. Lasers which do use resonance were not very destructive.

Only with massive initiating TNT devices.

Resonance is a means of creating huge destructive forces without TNT.

In an electrically resonating circuit (LC) the actual power levels are low. Nevertheless the resulting stress can be fatal for capacitors and other components.

The same idea with the destruction of bridges. Sustained rhythm causes the resonance that leads to fracturing. The input power is quite low.

Then it should be very easy for you to provide links to this recent research instead of links to ramblings by conspiracy theorists posted twelve years ago.

BTW, you're still at zero volts.

Proof?

I presume you're referring to Tesla's famous "Earthquake Machine", rather famously created, tested and "proof of concepted" on Mythbusters.

Ultimately, given the right frequency, it could have torn down that bridge.

However, so would have a quick delivery of a great amount of force in one specific location.

The former is resonance, the later impact.

When you strike two quartz rocks, you get a brief spark of piezoelectricity. Impact.

What happens when you rub them together? Resonance but not energy released in the visible spectrum, thus it's a lesser amount of energy because it's not bleeding off across the spectrum.

• Like 1

I presume you're referring to Tesla's famous "Earthquake Machine", rather famously created, tested and "proof of concepted" on Mythbusters.

Ultimately, given the right frequency, it could have torn down that bridge.

However, so would have a quick delivery of a great amount of force in one specific location.

The former is resonance, the later impact.

When you strike two quartz rocks, you get a brief spark of piezoelectricity. Impact.

What happens when you rub them together? Resonance but not energy released in the visible spectrum, thus it's a lesser amount of energy because it's not bleeding off across the spectrum.

Tesla's experiment is another great example.

So fracturing of bridges is an illusion then eh?

I believe you. I thought the electrode information was a nice tie up. That's all.

Missing the point again, as usual.

Just prior to the previously quoted, you said:

The interior core masonry contains magnesium and would be a partially conductive. The exterior masonry contained more calcium which would act as a partial insulator creating an electrical furnace effect. The net effect would be a huge electromagnetic radiant effect.

If indeed it turned the whole of the king's chamber into an electric furnace, the entire inside would've proceeded to crumble away with each use.

The more and longer it was used, the more it would break down, and regardless of what you say, the chamber is serving a vital purpose holding itself up.

Missing the point again, as usual.

Just prior to the previously quoted, you said:

If indeed it turned the whole of the king's chamber into an electric furnace, the entire inside would've proceeded to crumble away with each use.

The more and longer it was used, the more it would break down, and regardless of what you say, the chamber is serving a vital purpose holding itself up.

That's why it eventually stopped. We know that it did. The question is how long did it run for?

So fracturing of bridges is an illusion then eh?

Never said that did I?

What I said was they proved that the concept of generating a specific resonance in a bridge is possible. We've seen footage of similar events and their massive destructive capabilities. We've also seen the massive destructive capabilities of one man with a sledge hammer. Resonance versus directed force.

• Like 1

Well another good night.

Good to see so many folk getting into the subject.

A new field of study has to be a healthy thing.

This principle of resonating granite is a fascinating one. How much electromagnetic energy was produced by all that excited granite I wonder.

One can be absolutely certain however that this is what it was for. No one else has even come close to explaining why the granite was used in the first place.

An incredibly difficult rock to work with. The projected pay back must have been enormous into the hundreds or even thousands of year.

Goodnight for now.

Never said that did I?

What I said was they proved that the concept of generating a specific resonance in a bridge is possible. We've seen footage of similar events and their massive destructive capabilities. We've also seen the massive destructive capabilities of one man with a sledge hammer. Resonance versus directed force.

Except one is more sustaining that the other. Remember the GP was built to last.

looks like you may have missed this.. so I will post it again

Just going to quickly reply this morning zoser.. will do a bit more of a indepth reply tonight when I get home from work (new job.. early start.. 2 days of inductions.. I hate inductions)

ok Jean Pierre Houdin's theory on the pyramid..

quote from AA debunked

"And if Jean Pierre is correct, knowing how the blocks were raised in the pyramid also happens to explain some of the other mysteries, like the purpose for the odd shaped Grand Gallery, as well as the purpose of the granite blocks above the kings chamber and why there were three burial chambers cut in at different levels in the pyramid two of which were unused."

here is the link to his theory.. please do me a favor and watch it.. his theory does explain the shafts.. the setting of the 3 burial chambers quite well.. and remember this guy is a engineer..

[media=]

[/media]

Just on a side note.. the stone sarcophagus .. you make a lot of mention about it.. and so have others.. why when it was cut.. part of it was cut wrong and they restarted it.. but left the cut.. if it was part of the power generation.. do you not think they would have restarted it.. not sure if you have ever worked in a power station.. but you do need things precise..

I wont even bother with UFO's in art.. especially when they put the australian ones in there.. it irks me..

ok.. when I get home tonight I will finish reading through the posts..

ave a good one all :)

While I can understand the confusion, EM waves are not electricity, nor are they electrical energy.

Harte

oops :blush: Thanks for the correction then Harte

Well another good night.

Thats what you think.... Im thinking most people are here to see you to do the squirm.

Entertainment, you know. :clap:

• Like 1

That's why it eventually stopped. We know that it did. The question is how long did it run for?

*Sigh* I might as well engage the king's chamber directly in conversation. At least then the echo would be a lot more sensible.

Still not getting it. There would be no nice polished walls of granite. They would spall away until they were gone, possibly even after only one use, if the voltage was as high as you claim. There would certainly be evidence that the walls were reduced, even if they were re-dressed, which there would be no reason to do.

You're still at zero volts, zoser. Come back when you find some granite that produces electricity.

Electricity is actually one of the oldest fields of scientific study.

This principle of resonating granite is a fascinating one. How much electromagnetic energy was produced by all that excited granite I wonder.

Zero. None. Don't believe me? Get a piece of granite at your home improvement store and try it yourself.

One can be absolutely certain however that this is what it was for.

So, we've shown you that granite cannot create electricity or any form of energy, yet you're absolutely sure it was used for this impossible purpose. If you are tempting me into some kind of "blockhead" insult, I won't go for it.

No one else has even come close to explaining why the granite was used in the first place.

Uh, to build successful and durable pyramids using available materials, techniques and labor perhaps? Egypt had built some pyramids that failed and no pharaoh was going to let his fall apart.

I have a granite countertop in my kitchen. Do you want to know what I use it for? Oh wait, there can only be one possible explanation.

An incredibly difficult rock to work with.

With some basic masonry knowledge you'll find that granite can be easy to work with. It often splits easily and smoothly into blocks and it polishes into flat even surfaces very well (all you need is two pieces of granite). It's much more durable than the sandstone the Egyptians had been using.

The projected pay back must have been enormous into the hundreds or even thousands of year.

Egypt does make a lot of money in tourism every year.

• Like 1

I posted this on the Best Evidence thread..... but I find it even more fitting here. :tu:

The backfire effect.

Whatever the cause, the backfire effect is very curious. The more ideological and the more emotion-based a belief is, the more likely it is that contrary evidence will be ineffective.

http://www.skepdic.c...fireeffect.html

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 2