Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

its a sad thread when no one intelligent bothers to reply, isnt in...

zoser?

No doubt looking into the issues. It's about time.

Edited by zoser

only an idiot will bother replying to you zoser

yes VERY interesting zoser....and those videos were brilliant...cheers.

It's all coming together very nicely...

@seeder.... :P

come on seeder....zoser got you there good and proper...lol

Bee I sent you an email a while ago. Did you get it?

Got to go now.

The links I am following at the moment look awesome.

As a suggestion type in 'pyramid electricity' into google and look at some of the studies that are going on.

Back tomorrow.

yes VERY interesting zoser....and those videos were brilliant...cheers.

It's all coming together very nicely...

@seeder.... :P

well if it pleases you....it for sure dont bother me :tu:

• Like 1

Only a total freaking idiot could think pyramids vibrate and aliens melted rocks at PP

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Interesting anecdote:

This is an interesting story associated with a visit to the top of the great pyramid. Many tourists have climbed to the top, which is not an easy journey.

One such person was Sir Siemen’s, a British inventor. He climbed to the top with his Arab guides. One of his guides called attention to the fact that when he raised his hand with outspread fingers, he would hear an acute ringing noise.

From extending his fingers?

How would that work?

Siemen raised his index finger and felt a distinct prickling sensation. He also received an electric shock when he tried to drink from a bottle of wine that he had brought with him. Being a scientist, Siemen than moistened a newspaper and wrapped it around the wine bottle to convert it into a Leyden jar (an early form of a capacitor).

That's cool.

Massive static charge perhaps? Could it be a conincidence from a natural personal build up of static and getting a zap from the metal on the bottle?

When Siemen’s noticed this, he pointed the bottle towards the Arab and gave him such a shock that it knocked the Arab to the ground almost rendering him unconscious.

What now?

How the spotted duck did that happen? I want to see it replicated. I'm calling shenanigans.

only an idiot will bother replying to you zoser

You called?

• Like 1

I'm so old that I went through the original "Chariots of the Gods" mania back in the 70's. It had all been explained and debunked (and Von Daniken was a crook) so I never thought it would come back. I thought people were smarter now and maybe most people are. Other Internet boards are nothing but snarky comments about "Ancient Aliens" and "Finding Bigfoot" so I think these shows are considered jokes by most people. Are we going to have a cable series about spoon bending?

I'm feeling my age as well. I guess both of us are "scowly" these days, eh?

Do you remember when the Beverly Hillbillies was a new show you wanted to catch every week?

I remember when Milton Berle was on.

Harte

As a suggestion type in 'pyramid electricity' into google and look at some of the studies that are going on.

As a suggestion, watch the episode of Mythbusters where they prove that none of these work.

• Like 1

Bee I sent you an email a while ago. Did you get it?

Got to go now.

The links I am following at the moment look awesome.

Back tomorrow.

bye for now

well if it pleases you....it for sure dont bother me :tu:

:tu:

Try this:

http://www.ujet.si/2...onal-frequency/

Same information everywhere.

Hardly "the same." Apparently you don't even bother to read your own cited references. Maybe you don't realize exactly what that shows everybody here, but we do.

From your linked webpage:

I. SCIENTIFIC FACTS (THE REASON):

1. EARTH’S MAGNETIC FIELD is declining (60 μT) ↓
  2. EARTH’S VIBRATIONAL FREQUENCY is rising (7,83 Hz) ↑
  3. EARTH’S AXIAL PRECESSION is concluding ~ 26.000 years old cycle Ͽ

SNIP

2. Schumann RESONANCE (SR)

Schumann Resonance is the global electromagnetic resonance that occurs as a set of peaks in the extremely low frequency (ELF) portion of the Earth’s electromagnetic field spectrum between 3 and 69 Hz, with distinct peaks at 7.83, 14.3, 20.8, 27.3 and 33.8 Hz.Named after German physicist Winfried Otto Schumann. SR acts as a closed waveguide. It’s like a wave – bridge. The normal standing wave created in the Schumann Cavity occurs at a wavelength equal to the circumference of the Earth and at a base frequency (and highest intensity) of between 6-8 Hz. Some call this 7.83Hz the basic frequency of the Earth’s “heartbeat” or the “tuning fork” of the planet, suggesting that it generates natural healing properties when living things are entrained to its rhythm. It turns out that all biological systems resonate at this same frequency range. This coincides with alpha rhythms produced by the human brain during meditation, relaxation and creativity.

Mostly crap, but at least this guy knows what the Schumann resonance is.

Harte

bye for now

:tu:

:clap:

You called?

you answered?

Edited by seeder

:clap:

yay!

you know...putting the Ark and the Great Pyramid together is a real BUZZ..... :D

I mean that.

It feels right to me...it fits...(literally) :)

yay!

you know...putting the Ark and the Great Pyramid together is a real BUZZ..... :D

I mean that.

It feels right to me...it fits...(literally) :)

thats no doubt why your avatar and your age mismatch

hmmm I can see I will have to post my questions again to zoser.. when I get up first thing tomorrow morning.. he seems to be missing it..

As a suggestion, watch the episode of Mythbusters where they prove that none of these work.

I have a feeling he wont.... as he is only looking for the stuff that agrees with him.

By that method one can argue for almost ANYTHING to be real.

What a way to investigate. :wacko: