Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Not in the slightest bit convincing I'm afraid. I cannot believe you actually believe that.

The refutation is really extremely simple.

The Old Kingdom was quite replete with art. Statues, reliefs, etc. No excuse for erecting a stark looking thing like that no matter how gleaming it looked in the midday sun. Why suddenly change styles from skills already acquired?

What is according to you the function of the used Tura casing stones?

http://www.cheops-pyramide.ch/khufu-pyramid/casing-stones.html

Zoser, if the granite stones inside the pyramid were as exactly put together as you probably think they were, god knows what effect it could have had.

The problem is : they were not:

http://www.touregypt...pyramidcore.htm

Now I'm really going to upset the 'apple cart'.

Here is another analysis from a slightly different perspective. Fascinating reading.

The Great Pyramid at Giza

Abstract: The complexity, precision and size of the Great Pyramid are contrasted to the simplicity of pharaohs’ tombs. It is proposed that it is a plutonium mill. Its perfection of construction and choice of materials are compared against all other pyramids. The current history of plutonium production is related. The internal geometry of the pyramid is given correspondence to the process steps of breeding plutonium, separating plutonium from other material, disposing of radioactive waste, using water and producing hydroelectric power. The practical value of plutonium and the economic justification of the pyramid are discussed. Later attempts by the Egyptians to recreate the power and value of the pyramid are analyzed. Scientific methods for testing whether or not nuclear fission occurred within the pyramid are defined.

Introduction

The Great Pyramid at Giza has remained a complete mystery in modern times. When was it built? Who built it? Above all else, what is it? Conventional Egyptology declares that all pyramids were tombs for the pharaohs.

The sophistication, required technology and cost of the Great Pyramid conflict with the thought that it is simply a tomb. This level of effort for a burial place stretches common sense to the breaking point.

To quote Alan Alford (The Phoenix Solution) “Is it so crazy to suggest that the unique design of the Great Pyramid was a legacy from an earlier, more advanced culture? In my view, it is certainly much less crazy than continuing to believe that the Pyramid was constructed as a tomb for a dead king, and that he built this totally over-engineered and revolutionary wonder of the world with absolute perfection at the first attempt.”

His statement was the genesis of this paper.

It is proposed here that the Great Pyramid was a nuclear fission production mill, and it was a technical and financial success. It did not create energy but packaged energy within artificially created isotopes of plutonium. This hypothesis is not fantastic in the sense that it would be a physical impossibility but is fantastic only in the fact that it upsets the conventional history of man. The case for this claim is developed in the remainder of this paper. The approach is to drop preconceptions about religion and culture, and look upon the Great Pyramid as a business investment.

Read more

http://nuclearpyramid.com/great_pyramid.php

Now I'm really going to upset the 'apple cart'.

Here is another analysis from a slightly different perspective. Fascinating reading.

Why should we read that? You 'order' us to watch your videos till we get bored unconscious, and we should take seriously every crackpot theory any real engineer would feel ashamed of.

OK, so you didn't read what I linked to.

Here it is:

At first glance, the sides of the Giza Pyramids, stripped of most of their smooth outer casing during the Middle Ages, look like regular steps. These are actually the courses of backing stones, so called because they once filled in the space between the pyramid core and outer casing. However, a closer examination reveals that the steps are not at all regular. In fact, rather than regular, modular, squared blocks of stone neatly stocked, there is considerable "slop factor", even in the Great Pyramid of Khufu.

Not only are the backing stones irregular, they are also progressively smaller toward the top. Behind the backing stones, the core stones are actually even more irregular. We know this because, in the 1830s, Howard Vyse blasted a hole in the center of the south side of Khufu's's Pyramid while looking for another entrance. This wound in the pyramid can still be seen today, and in it, we can see how the builders dumped great globs of mortar and stone rubble in wide spaces between the stones. Here, there are big blocks, small chunks of rock, wedge shaped pieces, oval and trapezoidal pieces, as well as smaller stone fragments jammed into spaces as wide as 22 centimeters between larger blocks.

In the Pyramid of Khafre, Giza's second largest structure, event the coursing of the base core stones is not uniform. The builders tailored blocks to fit the sloping bedrock that they left protruding in the core as they leveled the surrounding court and terrace. In fact, in this pyramid's northeast and southeast corners, where the downward slope of the plateau left no bedrock in the core, the builders used enormous limestone blocks, two courses thick, to level the perimeter.

Higher up, the core is made up of very rough, irregular stones. The upper third of the pyramid core appears to be stone blocks in regular stepped courses, but on closer inspection, the heights of these steps range from ninety centimeters to 1.20 meters, and the widths of the steps vary from 23 centimeters to a meter.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 2

Zoser, did you even understand what you linked to?

This site examines the possible nature of the proton. It borrows the concepts of a gravitational flux and a light carrying medium from Metaresearch.org. The author introduces evidence and logic that a proton may be shaped like a pyramid, and what the consequences of that shape are. This viewpoint is not agreed to nor supported by Metaresearch.org. Details are found in the Pyramidal Proton paper. If correct, this analysis has a profound perspective on nuclear fusion, nuclear fission, radioactivity, the formation of elements and isotopes, and the formation of planets and moons. It also predicts a new energy source which would be “unlimited”. Experimental procedure is proposed which would either disprove or support the beginning assumption about the shape of the proton.

http://nuclearpyramid.com/

• Like 1

This site examines the possible nature of the proton. It borrows the concepts of a gravitational flux and a light carrying medium from Metaresearch.org. The author introduces evidence and logic that a proton may be shaped like a pyramid, and what the consequences of that shape are. This viewpoint is not agreed to nor supported by Metaresearch.org. Details are found in the Pyramidal Proton paper. If correct, this analysis has a profound perspective on nuclear fusion, nuclear fission, radioactivity, the formation of elements and isotopes, and the formation of planets and moons. It also predicts a new energy source which would be “unlimited”. Experimental procedure is proposed which would either disprove or support the beginning assumption about the shape of the proton.

All sounds good. It's even more research that's tearing at the heart of the childish ideas of the mainstream

The core principles again centre around the granite. Curious is it not?

A transmitter of EM energy I asserted. Isn't that what Gamma is? EM energy?

Dip yer bread in.

Edited by zoser

I want your opinion about this, and I hope you understand the consequences for your faviorite granite theory:

If you don't (and say so) I won't bother you again with it.

Why should we read that? You 'order' us to watch your videos till we get bored unconscious, and we should take seriously every crackpot theory any real engineer would feel ashamed of.

OK, so you didn't read what I linked to.

Here it is:

At first glance, the sides of the Giza Pyramids, stripped of most of their smooth outer casing during the Middle Ages, look like regular steps. These are actually the courses of backing stones, so called because they once filled in the space between the pyramid core and outer casing. However, a closer examination reveals that the steps are not at all regular. In fact, rather than regular, modular, squared blocks of stone neatly stocked, there is considerable "slop factor", even in the Great Pyramid of Khufu.

Not only are the backing stones irregular, they are also progressively smaller toward the top. Behind the backing stones, the core stones are actually even more irregular. We know this because, in the 1830s, Howard Vyse blasted a hole in the center of the south side of Khufu's's Pyramid while looking for another entrance. This wound in the pyramid can still be seen today, and in it, we can see how the builders dumped great globs of mortar and stone rubble in wide spaces between the stones. Here, there are big blocks, small chunks of rock, wedge shaped pieces, oval and trapezoidal pieces, as well as smaller stone fragments jammed into spaces as wide as 22 centimeters between larger blocks.

In the Pyramid of Khafre, Giza's second largest structure, event the coursing of the base core stones is not uniform. The builders tailored blocks to fit the sloping bedrock that they left protruding in the core as they leveled the surrounding court and terrace. In fact, in this pyramid's northeast and southeast corners, where the downward slope of the plateau left no bedrock in the core, the builders used enormous limestone blocks, two courses thick, to level the perimeter.

Higher up, the core is made up of very rough, irregular stones. The upper third of the pyramid core appears to be stone blocks in regular stepped courses, but on closer inspection, the heights of these steps range from ninety centimeters to 1.20 meters, and the widths of the steps vary from 23 centimeters to a meter.

Just found yet Another infant Elongated skull. This from the January 2012 opening of the first ethnographic exhibition at the Huaylas Municipal Museum.

Read More

http://www.facebook....ootRaceResearch

Nothing special here. I think my eldest brother had a similar shaped head right after his birth. He looks very nornal now, 64 years on.

(And watch the pfoto instead of the exaggerated drawing)

I want your opinion about this, and I hope you understand the consequences for your faviorite granite theory:

If you don't (and say so) I won't bother you again with it.

No real significance I'm afraid. Doesn't say anything that significant at all. Smaller irregular blocks toward the top. Interesting but of no value in terms of the granite principle.

The only comment I would make is can they be sure what they were seeing at the 'wound' left by Vyse the vandal? Was it his rubble? That's the trouble with using TNT in a highly important historical monument.

Nothing special here. I think my eldest brother had a similar shaped head right after his birth. He looks very nornal now, 64 years on.

(And watch the pfoto instead of the exaggerated drawing)

Just another Hydrocephalus victim eh?

Just another Hydrocephalus victim eh?

No.

But it is apparent to me that you do not know much about anatomy and what sometimes happens to a skull while passing the birth canal.

No real significance I'm afraid. Doesn't say anything that significant at all. Smaller irregular blocks toward the top. Interesting but of no value in terms of the granite principle.

The only comment I would make is can they be sure what they were seeing at the 'wound' left by Vyse the vandal? Was it his rubble? That's the trouble with using TNT in a highly important historical monument.

It has significance, if you only understood the theory you support.

This respons from you tells me that you do not even understand the theory you support.

• Like 1

Zoser, if the granite stones inside the pyramid were as exactly put together as you probably think they were, god knows what effect it could have had.

The problem is : they were not:

ouch! But dont worry, you know he wont have read the whole page. He'll just choose to ignore it and make himself look even more ridiculous! :tu:

No.

But it is apparent to me that you do not know much about anatomy and what sometimes happens to a skull while passing the birth canal.

Why is not happening today? In tribal cultures? Developed ones? Were is the precedent throughout history?

Answer: There isn't any; just a few isolated places around the world in very ancient times.

It has significance, if you only understood the theory you support.

This respons from you tells me that you do not even understand the theory you support.

and thats coz he wont think about what he says, he just repeats parrot fashion from the AA series, but thats what to expect from zoser... no research as usual

Why is not happening today? In tribal cultures? Developed ones? Were is the precedent throughout history?

Answer: There isn't any; just a few isolated places around the world in very ancient times.

What are you talking about? The skull from the photo is just a deformed skull as a result of too much pressure during birth. Like I said, forget about the drawing, look at the photo.

537779_4341271337742_1598287003_n.jpg

Plagiocephaly-picture-1.jpg

Edited by Abramelin

ouch! But dont worry, you know he wont have read the whole page. He'll just choose to ignore it and make himself look even more ridiculous! :tu:

No ouch there. Not a soul in the universe can prove that the core masonry is not continuous in places without a complete strip down.

Unless you think that they have conducted X-Ray testing of the entire pyramid? How likely is that?

No evidence at all. Keep trying though by all means.

and thats coz he wont think about what he says, he just repeats parrot fashion from the AA series, but thats what to expect from zoser... no research as usual

No refutation I'm afraid. The principle does not require the core masonry to be projecting to the exterior all around the pyramid.

What made you think it did?

Don't forget that the Tura Limestone is a partial insulator anyway.

Edited by zoser

What are you talking about? The skull from the photo is just a deformed skull as a result of too much pressure during birth. Like I said, forget about the drawing, look at the photo.

537779_4341271337742_1598287003_n.jpg

Plagiocephaly-picture-1.jpg

Or they were born with different, non human genetics. That's another theory isn't it?

By the way that's not the picture here is it Abe?

Master of misinformation.

Fits with the archaeologists I suppose.

Or they were born with different, non human genetics. That's another theory isn't it?

By the way that's not the picture here is it Abe?

Master of misinformation.

http://www.facebook....&type=1

Fits with the archaeologists I suppose.

You linked to a Facebook page, and I copied the deformed baby skull it showed.

Master of misinformation?

You don't even understand the 'information' you link to.

Gawd, I'm talking to a wall..

Maybe I better bang my head at it:

bangheadonwall.gif

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

It's all here if you read it folks.

Pretty congruent with Dunn's theory it you ask me but this time put together by other scientists.

A fundamental axiom of engineering is that form follows function. An engineered system must be fabricated and assembled in accordance to the functions it must perform. Variance from this axiom, for the sake of economy, as an example, will result in failure of function. A subsequent corollary is that a system, which is operated, will wear out. A stronger design will give a longer life. The claim that a process plant has been over engineered will make a startup engineer’s blood boil. Any engineer assigned to operating a process plant will immediately embrace the philosophy of “build it once, build it right”.

The Great Pyramid was built to last as a process plant for a very long time.

http://nuclearpyramid.com/great_pyramid.php

See ya all tomorrow.

Zoser, did you understand this:

It's all here if you read it folks.

Pretty congruent with Dunn's theory it you ask me but this time put together by other scientists.

A fundamental axiom of engineering is that form follows function. An engineered system must be fabricated and assembled in accordance to the functions it must perform. Variance from this axiom, for the sake of economy, as an example, will result in failure of function. A subsequent corollary is that a system, which is operated, will wear out. A stronger design will give a longer life. The claim that a process plant has been over engineered will make a startup engineer’s blood boil. Any engineer assigned to operating a process plant will immediately embrace the philosophy of “build it once, build it right”.

The Great Pyramid was built to last as a process plant for a very long time.

http://nuclearpyrami...eat_pyramid.php

See ya all tomorrow.

Zoser, you link to websites, but you have no understanding at all what they are really talking about, or how they came to their socalled 'conclusions'.

In case you don't know, a 'conclusion' in this case often marks the point where someone's thinking capacity wore out.

• Like 2

You linked to a Facebook page, and I copied the deformed baby skull it showed.

Master of misinformation?

You don't even understand the 'information' you link to.

Gawd, I'm talking to a wall..

Maybe I better bang my head at it:

bangheadonwall.gif

I really dont know why you bother Abe. WE all know its a lunatic thread

I really dont know why you bother Abe. WE all know its a lunatic thread

He may be some country's new president, or the next minister/head of a Science department.

That should scare us all, right?

Edited by Abramelin