Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Better picture pictures of the phenomena:

http://www.gizapyram...rch article.htm

I hope you are logging all of these researchers seeder.

All good names for your collection.

Dingo

Here is your evidence of arcing.

Look at the part where he shows how the scorch marks align with the slots in the grand gallery. Dunn always asserted that these slots contained essential equipment.

Brilliant when these logistics come together.

QED

Edited by zoser

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=fgcdBFNJEY4C&pg=PA113&lpg=PA113&dq=scorch+marks+kings+chamber&source=bl&ots=SDI68hXhYq&sig=6afbxLOrUf_pvgKaPTR_q2Q5Pa4&hl=en&sa=X&ei=Cl4bUYvaCsjL0AXTwoC4CQ&ved=0CEsQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=scorch%20marks%20kings%20chamber&f=false

Notice the reference to scorching inside the upper chamber shafts.

Also reference to discolouration of the granite box. Made of red granite but now appears 'chocolate brown'.

Incredible implications from such simple observations. Yet Egyptologists never notice these things.

are you stillasserting that the pyramids used granite for power generstion or have you moved onto the slightly more conventional "they werw power plants and all the gubbins have been removed now".

It is. Remember the story of Siemens and his associate who almost got knocked unconscious after an electric shock? Where do you suppose that came from?

Remember also that much stone has been removed and many items are missing. Several explosive detonations have not helped either is my guess. In short vandalism.

The grand gallery and the upper chamber bore the scars of unexplained scorch marks. The upper chamber was alllegedly cleaned quite thoroughly to remove much of the burning.

In all the literature I had read, the Grand Gallery is described as being constructed of limestone. But here I was looking at granite! I noted a transition point further down the gallery where it changed from limestone to granite. I scanned the ceiling and saw, instead of the rough crumbling limestone one sees when first entering the gallery, what appeared to be, from 28 feet below, smooth highly polished granite. This was highly significant to me. It made sense that the material closer to the power center would be constructed of a material that was more resistant to heat.

I then paid closer attention to the scorch marks on the walls. There was heavy heat damage underneath each of the corbeled layer for a distance of about 12 inches, and it seemed as though the damage was concentrated in the center of the burn marks. I then visually took a straight line through the center of each scorch mark and projected it down towards the gallery ramp. That was when the chills ran down my spine and the hair stood out on my neck. The line extended down in alignment with the slot in the ramp!

http://www.gizapower.com/Blast.htm

More on the idea here:

http://www.bibliotec...piramide_21.htm

All good questions. Can I add a few here?

Where are the artefacts from the Grand Gallery niches, where are the aretefacts from the antechamber, where is the granite box lid and what was in it, what is the purpose of the well shaft, how did the salt encrustations appear in the middle chamber, what was in the middle chamber niche, why were the middle chamber shafts sealed, ..........................I could probably fill a page here but I'm sure you get the idea.

Having questions is good. The observation I would make however is that nothing detracts from a generator principle whatsoever.

The capstone as an example was most probably the main radiating source for the EM energy.

Nope.. still not relevant.. not good enough..

Dingo

Look at the part where he shows how the scorch marks align with the slots in the grand gallery. Dunn always asserted that these slots contained essential equipment.

QED

Ahh.. I see no scorch marks from power arching against stone there zoser..

(btw.. this isnt logistics.. )

anyway..

the slots in the gallery.. ok in my opinion Houdin has explained those.. and his theory is gaining a lot of strength..

so.. what is Dunn's theory on the purpose of the slots?

Just one look at the link means its Dunns site again, didnt I say that earlier? Everything you post goes back to him. So its hardly surprising Dunn will have a few 'researchers' with ideas like his listed on his site is it? But lets take a quick look at the chap in that article shall we? First off - he too has an oddball book on ancient egypt to promote like Dunn. OK big clue there....

"STEPHEN MEHLER"

Presently, Stephen specializes in synthesizing the theories of academic Egyptology with the arcane wisdom tradition known as the Sacred Science of ancient Egypt.

Stephen cites the works of Max Flindt and Otto Binder, Immanuel Velikovsky, Erich Van Danikan, Zecharia Sitchin and Dr. Arthur Horn as major influences in the possible connection with ancient human civilizations and extraterrestrial contacts.

Yep another great researcher influenced by Von Daniken and Sitchin among others....

A quick look at Immanuel Velikovsky (as I never heard of hm) and we find:

Velikovsky's ideas have been almost entirely rejected by mainstream academia (often vociferously so) and his work is generally regarded as erroneous in all its detailed conclusions. Moreover, scholars view his unorthodox methodology (for example, using comparative mythology to derive scenarios in celestial mechanics) as an unacceptable way to arrive at conclusions. The late Stephen Jay Gould[34] offered a synopsis of the mainstream response to Velikovsky, writing, "Velikovsky is neither crank nor charlatan — although, to state my opinion and to quote one of my colleagues, he is at least gloriously wrong ... Velikovsky would rebuild the science of celestial mechanics to save the literal accuracy of ancient legends."

:tu:

Hardly surprising is it? Like attracts like and all that...

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

The truth cannot be dismissed. It can be denied. There is a difference. Far too many congruent logistics to support the idea of a power plant but none to support the flat earth tomb idea.

Unless you have a new idea to support it? Please provide it.

ah so now its the TRUTH is it? No longer a theory? Must have missed a few posts as I didn't see anything that indicates this has become truth now

ah so now its the TRUTH is it? No longer a theory? Must have missed a few posts as I didn't see anything that indicates this has become truth now

In FRINGE there is no such thing as a leap too big.

• Like 1

The truth cannot be dismissed. It can be denied.

Here's what you will never understand. This isn't about truth. These are all theories. Just because you are infatuated with ancient aliens being responsible for things you don't understand does not make it "truth".

In fact "truth" is not even a term used in science ("true" is somes used in certain circumstances). You and science have gone their separate ways a long time ago.

There is a difference. Far too many congruent logistics to support the idea of a power plant but none to support the flat earth tomb idea.

Unless you have a new idea to support it? Please provide it.

No, I only have the old ideas that people who have actually studied the pyramids still believe.

No where near on the same scale. In area, volume, precision, alignment. Nothing even comes close. If you know of one, please let me know.

No problem.

The Great Pyramid covers 362,400 square feet. Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas covers over 3,000,000 square feet, almost ten times the puny pyramid. The playing field can be expanded to 900 feet. With the retractable roof open, the Great Pyramid could actually sit on the playing field with the top 190 feet of its peak rising through the roof.

The Great Pyramid's volume is 120,800 cubic feet. Cowboy's stadium is over 120,000,000 cubic feet, again almost ten times the size of the little pyramid. Pyramids do not use volume efficiently and are clearly a tremendous waste of materials and labor.

Cowboy's stadium has two roof arches weighing 3,200 tons each and are nearly twice the length of one side of the Great Pyramid. They were built with laser guidance to within a quarter inch tolerance for the retractable roof to function, far more precise than the sides of the Great Pyramid.

Even average architects use arches today. Primitive architects stacked blocks on top of each other because that's the only thing they knew. Apparently your ancient aliens weren't much help to them.

• Like 2

Some Specific Reasons Why Dunn Is Dead Wrong, December 12, 2000

By Margaret Morris (Detroit, MI)

Dunn says the Great Pyramid blocks were machined without explaining

what powered the tools. In Dunn's scenario, electricity existed only

subsequent to construction!

Dunn offers an incorrect description of

the rock-concrete (geopolymer) theory, which theory obviates his. Why?

Developing his theory, Dunn consulted various individuals, but no

geopolymer spokesperson, despite admitting that geopolymerization

challenged him. Why?

Dunn does not refute the chemical analyses of

pyramid stone he cites. Instead, he irrelevantly points to sarcophagi

made over 1000 years after the Great Pyramid was built, when the

stone-making technology was in decline.

Dunn assumes that

geopolymers, if used at all, were only poured into molds. Wrong!

Unhardened rock-concrete can be worked like clay on a potter's

wheel. Objects can be created by packing together individual

quantities of uncured rock-concrete, skillfully shaped and finished

with simple tools before ultimate hardening. A finish can be applied

with one or more rock-concrete coatings. These techniques are used

separately or in combination to construct an object. This flexible

system eliminated quarrying, shaping, lifting and setting natural rock

blocks and explains the heretofore unresolved features of the Great

Pyramid and associated monuments and artifacts. Why didn't Dunn

discuss this?

Revealing a rock-concrete object's construction method

may require a subsurface examination. Distinguishing between natural

rock and geopolymeric rock-concrete will normally require chemical

analysis and microscopy, the geopolymer cement requiring a scanning

electron microscope. Dunn ignores these facts.

Modern quarries

exhibit cuts made by power saws. If the pyramid blocks were machined,

the pyramid era quarries should exhibit similar marks. But they bear

only the crude marks of stone picks (Arnold, D., "Building In

Egypt"), a fact consistent with a disaggregation process for

geopolymerization. Dunn ignores this, too.

The Great Pyramid's

limestone blocks are geopolymeric rock-concrete made at ambient

temperatures with the Giza quarry's high-clay-content limestone,

initially disaggregated because its clay was released by water that

flooded the quarries. It's been demonstrated! Granite was otherwise

disaggregated.

Rejecting the pyramids as funerary monuments, Dunn

asks why robbers would steal "corpses" (mummies), failing to

acknowledge that royal mummy wrappings have contained numerous

precious amulets.

Egyptologists understand that the Great Pyramid,

containing a sarcophagus and surrounded by royal tombs in the

Necropolis ("City of the Dead"), represents the mythological

primeval mountain. This fundamental religious concept, which Egypt

shared with other nations, survived in architecture (pyramids,

ziggurats, and temples) for several thousand years. Dunn ignores this

concept. To disprove that the Great Pyramid is a primeval mountain

funerary monument, Dunn must convincingly disprove the Great Pyramid's

relationship to this concept. He does not.

Dunn speculates that a

cataclysm caused machine tools to vanish. But what cataclysm lasted

over 6000 years, during which time artifacts of the type Dunn claims

were machined, were fashioned? Diorite vessels date to Neolithic times

(c. 7000 B.C.). Diorite continued to be fashioned until at least the

25th Dynasty (712-657 B.C.). This spans over 6000 years. The 18th

(1550-1307 B.C.) and 19th (1307-1196 B.C.) Dynasties produced truly

impressive monolithic colossi of granite or quartzite weighing up to

over 1000-tons each. How could machine tools and all associated high

technology, used for over 6000 years, disappear while primitive tools

and low technology objects survived?

Dunn asserts that an iron scrap

found inside the Great Pyramid proves contemporaneous iron

production. Egyptologists don't agree, citing extensive 19th Dynasty

pyramid repairs and the absence of convincing evidence of iron

smelting. No sealed Old Kingdom (2575-2134 B.C.) tomb has yielded

wrought iron. Evidence for even one smelting facility dated to the Old

or Middle Kingdom is lacking. If original, said iron could be a

foreign gift placed in the masonry, like amulets inserted into mummy

wrappings.

For his power plant to work, Dunn claims iron and gold

lined the entire lengths of the narrow northern and southern shafts of

the King's Chamber. Dunn presents no evidence for such a lining, save

for the implication of the above-mentioned unconvincing iron

scrap. However, he partially inspected the northern shaft and mentions

no sign of metal or its removal.

Dunn does not explain how energy

was transferred to power tools. He incongruously mixes low and high

technology, claiming that a wood and bronze "grapnel hook"

is part of a critical fluid control switch--as if its curved edge is a

proper contact surface. Dunn offers no proof that it floats or its

weight distribution allows the required horizontal flotation. It is

unbelievable that Dunn's advanced technology coexisted with such

"gerry-rigging." Bronze appeared in Egypt hundreds of years

after the Great Pyramid's construction. This hook, resembling nothing

known from the Pyramid Age, is probably nothing but a "grapnel

hook" placed in the Great Pyramid long after its

construction.

Dunn asserts that a crack in the Queen's Chamber

metered fluids! A crack is subject to erosion, and dimensional

instability caused by settlement, earthquakes and etc. Why would

engineers using ultrasound, high-speed motorized machinery and more

impressive technology substitute "Flintstones" technology

for a drilled orifice or truly sophisticated metering

device?

Features Dunn claims support a power plant actually support

geopolymerization best. For instance, Dunn says that the power plant's

chemicals created salt on certain limestone walls because of a

reaction with the limestone. But geopolymerized stone can release such

salt.... Salt appears on walls of other pyramids. For instance, Petrie

reported "a good deal of crystallized salt" inside Khafra's

granite (not limestone!) sarcophagus. Dunn ignores these facts that

oppose his theory. This phenomena evidences geopolymerization, not

Gizapower!

If the strange description of the granite matrix in the

King's Chamber (page 152) that Dunn presents is accurate, it suggests

artificial stone, as do Dunn's remarks about Petrie's granite core # 7

from Khafra's Valley Temple, "The confounding fact that the

spiral groove cut deeper through the quartz than through the softer

feldspar. In conventional machining the reverse would be the

case."

Dunn legitimately asserts that certain features cannot

be explained by utilizing ancient Egyptian tools. His evidence

inadvertently helps prove that geopolymerization is the answer to

otherwise puzzling monuments and artifacts.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Giza-Power-Plant-Technologies/product-reviews/1879181509/ref=cm_cr_pr_btm_link_next_8?ie=UTF8&pageNumber=8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

++++++

This book brings up a number of interesting unexplained facts about the pyramid. The author theorizes that the pyramid was used as a giant hydrogen power generator. Is sounds rather interesting, but several unexplained leaps are made. When he explained that it required a signal from space, and anti-matter in the subterranean chamber to counter the effect of gravity in order to work, he lost me.

+++++

The author Dunn is not the only person with an outlandish theory about the meaning of the pyramids (jokingly known as "pyramidiocy"). His ideas fit in among others about curses, astrology, extraterrestrials, Atlantis, even a well-known technological theory which predates Dunn's: that the Great Pyramid was a giant water pump.

Though coherent in sections, this book has all the trappings of pseudoscience (selectively ignoring conflicting evidence, and a firmly convinced that the entire scientific community is blind with their hubris--and unqualified to boot). Here is a direct quote that was so funny I took the time to type it directly from the book:

(...)

This passage showcases a man who actually confused a bout of traveler's diarrhea with pyramid energy. And that little bit of entertainment was one of the only worthwhile nuggets I got from reading the book. Well, I did laugh pretty hard at the drawing of an ancient Egyptian satellite which Dunn speculates beamed power all over the Earth from his dubious power plant.

Another reviewer has demolished point-by-point many of Dunn's claims, so I won't do that here.

There is a very good reason that this idea will just fade away and never "catch on" in the scientific community, and it isn't the hubris of scientists... it's just a bad theory.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Giza-Power-Plant-Technologies/product-reviews/1879181509/ref=cm_cr_pr_btm_link_next_5?ie=UTF8&pageNumber=5&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

• Like 2

Good find Abe. I was reading her site ages ago while responding to this thread and got sidetracked/forgot it, so good you come across it again. She does lay in to Dunn quite heavily, some of the stuff Ive read of their bickering has got quite insulting...

her site and continued her v Dunn updates

http://www.margaretm...m/mddebate.html

be sure to see the 'meltdown' here where she does point by point criticism

http://margaretmorri...t_meltdown.html

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

More research on the Power Plant principle:

The Kings Chamber is known to have regular dimensions (Exhibit 2 and 3). One of the purposes of this regularity may be to allow for electromagnetic resonance, further enhancing the electromagnetic field within the Kings Chamber. This effect can indeed be calculated.

Let me get this straight. They're actually using the fact that the room is square as evidence?

Well gee, I wonder what else can we find with regular dimensions that might have unknown power generating abilities?

pPETS-12608051_alternate1_t300x300.jpg

old-outhouse_v200.jpg

• Like 2

Let me get this straight. They're actually using the fact that the room is square as evidence?

Well gee, I wonder what else can we find with regular dimensions that might have unknown power generating abilities?

heres something I just had a great laugh about...

"Here, Dunn stretches our credulity to the limit. His proposal goes like this: a microwave signal from space entered the King’s Chamber via its northern ‘airshaft’ and had its power boosted by a ‘crystal box amplifier’ contained in the sarcophagus. This microwave signal then stimulated the energised hydrogen atoms, causing them to emit microwave energy. This process having repeated itself exponentially, the microwave energy was collected in a receiver contained in the mouth of the southern ‘airshaft’ and thence up through the shaft to the outside of the Pyramid. There, it was beamed up to an orbiting satellite, which in turn channelled the energy back to Earth to provide electricity.

:clap:

and

"There are several comments to be made here.

Firstly, the mouth of the northern airshaft is cut too high in the wall to align with the sarcophagus, so any incoming microwave signal would have passed right over the top of it. It is not clear how it could have interacted with any equipment inside the box.

Secondly, Dunn assumes that the sarcophagus had no lid (pp. 189, 222) and that the signal interacted with hydrogen atoms inside the box. But there is clear evidence that the sarcophagus did originally have a lid and that it was hermetically sealed (see my book Pyramid of Secrets, pp. 73-74). I am not entirely certain how this affects Dunn’s theory, but there could not have been any hydrogen in the box.

A pretty good read is that site

"A CRITIQUE OF CHRISTOPHER DUNN’S GIZA POWER PLANT THEORY"

http://www.eridu.co.uk/Author/egypt/rivaldunn.html

• Like 1

Okay. Well, I did ask first:

Logistics - (business definition) Logistics is defined as a business planning framework for the management of material, service, information and capital flows. It includes the increasingly complex information, communication and control systems required in today's business environment. -- (Logistix Partners Oy, Helsinki, FI, 1996)

Logistics - (military definition) The science of planning and carrying out the movement and maintenance of forces.... those aspects of military operations that deal with the design and development, acquisition, storage, movement, distribution, maintenance, evacuation and disposition of material; movement, evacuation, and hospitalization of personnel; acquisition of construction, maintenance, operation and disposition of facilities; and acquisition of furnishing of services. -- (JCS Pub 1-02 excerpt)

Logistics - The procurement, maintenance, distribution, and replacement of personnel and materiel. -- (Websters Dictionary)

Logistics - 1. The branch of military operations that deals with the procurement, distribution, maintenance, and replacement of materiel and personnel. 2. The management of the details of an operation.

[French logistiques, from logistique, logic (perhaps influenced by loger, to quarter), from Medieval Latin logisticus, of calculation.] -- (American Heritage Dictionary)

Logistics - ...the process of planning, implementing, and controlling the efficient, effective flow and storage of goods, services, and related information from point of origin to point of consumption for the purpose of conforming to customer requirements." Note that this definition includes inbound, outbound, internal, and external movements, and return of materials for environmental purposes. -- (Reference: Council of Logistics Management, http://www.clm1.org/mission.html, 12 Feb 98)

Logistics - The process of planning, implementing, and controlling the efficient, cost effective flow and storage of raw materials, in-process inventory, finished goods and related information from point of origin to point of consumption for the purpose of meeting customer requirements. -- (Reference: Canadian Association of Logistics Management, http://www.calm.org/calm/AboutCALM/AboutCALM.html, 12 Feb, 1998)

Logistics - The science of planning, organizing and managing activities that provide goods or services. -- (MDC, LogLink / LogisticsWorld, 1997)

Logistics - Logistics is the science of planning and implementing the acquisition and use of the resources necessary to sustain the operation of a system. -- (Reference: ECRC University of Scranton / Defense Logistics Agency Included with permission from: HUM - The Government Computer Magazine "Integrated Logistics" December 1993, Walter Cooke, Included with permission from: HUM - The Government Computer Magazine.)

Logist - To perform logistics functions or processes. The act of planning, organizing and managing activities that provide goods or services. (The verb "to logist." Eg. She logisted the last operation. I will logist the next operation. I am logisting the current operation. We logist the operations. The operations are well logisted.) -- (MDC, LogLink / LogisticsWorld, 1997)

Pick any of these, or any of the other definitions of the term at the source. Even if you refuse to use the term correctly, at least now even the ignorant will see that you are a member of their cadre.

QED

Do you need a link to what this means too?

Harte

• Like 3

It is. Remember the story of Siemens and his associate who almost got knocked unconscious after an electric shock? Where do you suppose that came from?

I have yet to find the original account but my first question would be what was the weather like when he did this? St. Elmo's fire for instance has a direct correlation with height:

http://www.garywallace.net/index.php/article-indexes/science/general-science/what-is-st-elmos-fire/

It's also well known that sandstorms generate an electrostatic effect which actually contributes to their formation in a feedback loop

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-01/uom-esf010708.php

I've never been to Egypt but I hear it's pretty dry. Anyone know if there's any sand there?

I notice there's no mention in fringe re-tellings of the account exactly how long it took him to charge that homebrew leyden jar,

Remember also that much stone has been removed and many items are missing. Several explosive detonations have not helped either is my guess. In short vandalism.

Here we go again. Missing equipment is sound reasoning but missing grave goods is crazy talk. The old fringe double standard.

• Like 3

Just started listening to this.....which includes Margaret Morris and Chris Dunn....

[media=]

[/media]
]Published on 11 Dec 2012[/b]

Date: 01-10-07

Host: George Noory

Guests: Christopher Dunn, Michel Barsoum, Margaret Morris, Robert M. Schoch

Michel Barsoum, Christopher Dunn, Margaret Morris, and Robert Schoch discussed the function and construction of the pyramids, and addressed the topic of whether the stones were cut or poured.

Barsoum, a Professor of materials engineering at Drexel University, participated in a recent study which suggested that around 20% of the Great Pyramid was made out of a substance similar to concrete. Citing the work of Joseph Davidovits, he described how the pyramid builders may have used limestone rubble and other ingredients to end up with a mud-like compound.

Researcher Margaret Morris posited that the bulk of the Great Pyramid is made of synthetic stone, except for later restoration blocks. An electromagnetic study of the Pyramid's composition found moisture-- data consistent with the use of hydraulic cement (which has bound water molecules), she reported. There are no quarries of a suitable size in the area for such large blocks to have come from, she added.

Engineer and author Christopher Dunn said that cutting and pouring techniques are not mutually exclusive, but to rely on a simplistic explanation does the ancient Egyptians a disservice. He believes they made use of precise and sophisticated machinery that we'd be hard pressed to match today. The Great Pyramid was a "power plant" used to relieve earthquake pressures, he commented.

Author and researcher Robert Schoch concluded that the Great Pyramid was not primarily a tomb and was built over a long period of time in various stages. At different times, it served different functions, including religious or sacred purposes. Astronomical observations were taken there and it may have also been developed as a response to catastrophes, he said. Dunn and Schoch answered callers' questions in the last hour.

should be interesting..... :tu:

• Like 1

Dingo

QED

A lot of things can be made to fit together. There are at least 4 different powerplant theories plus a giant water pump theory, all just as carefully thought out linking together every last detail. Problem is, they can't all be right. You yourself have been discussing 2 theories in almost direct opposition to each other.

Logical internal consistency is not an automatic indicator of truth. At risk of casting aspersions, it's a common factor noted in the assessment of delusional disorder. Look at any conspiracy theory, how all the facts "match" perfectly no matter how far-fetched the premise.

Also reference to discolouration of the granite box. Made of red granite but now appears 'chocolate brown'.

Incredible implications from such simple observations. Yet Egyptologists never notice these things.

More like somebody already spotted it and leaped on it as significant without bothering to check if there was a simple explanation already well-known to said Egyptologists, such as a source of matching brown granite.

BTW, are you going to attempt to explain the significance of the uranium at all or try to dazzle me again with some new startling revelation, such as the sky being blue?

Edited by Oniomancer

It's also well known that sandstorms generate an electrostatic effect which actually contributes to their formation in a feedback loop

At the risk of giving zoser a third theory of how the pyramids were power plants, this could actually work. The granite would be a good insulator for something like copper plates on the outside of the pyramid which would be pounded with electrically charged sand during sand storms.

• Like 3

heres something I just had a great laugh about...

"Here, Dunn stretches our credulity to the limit. His proposal goes like this: a microwave signal from space entered the King’s Chamber via its northern ‘airshaft’ and had its power boosted by a ‘crystal box amplifier’ contained in the sarcophagus. This microwave signal then stimulated the energised hydrogen atoms, causing them to emit microwave energy. This process having repeated itself exponentially, the microwave energy was collected in a receiver contained in the mouth of the southern ‘airshaft’ and thence up through the shaft to the outside of the Pyramid. There, it was beamed up to an orbiting satellite, which in turn channelled the energy back to Earth to provide electricity.

:clap:

Well, if it was the same people as brought us the walls at Puma Punko, they did seem to go in for making everything as complicated as they possibly could, didn't they ... :unsure2:

Anyway. Nothing yet to disprove the generator theories, but at least people are giving the matter some thought.

I guarantee that no one will. Simply because that is what the GP was. Can't say for sure that that is what they all were because I haven't had time to look in detail at the others.

Busy tonight; working late. Apologies if I haven't replied to everyone.

See you tomorrow.

Z

I'm no scientist nor an expert in anything but let me disprove the generator theory.

You have water coming in one of the air shafts at 8400 gallons a minute according to the site you linked to in a previous post. It flows out the kings chamber, down the grand gallery and comes to a stop at the first granite plug. It starts to back up evntually filling the kin's chamber. I estimate an hour to an hour and a half based on the fact it would have to fill the horizontal passage, queen's chamber, grand gallery and king's chamber. Eventually it does fill it.

Since the pyramid would have to be sealed for this to work, how would they prevent the reaction from taking place until the water had covered the sarcophagus?

Now the reation is going, the water around the sarcophagus is heating up and turning to steam. Where does the steam go? The link said out the other air shaft but wait a minute, the shafts are about 3 feet off the floor, about even with the top of the sarcophagus, while the steam is forming at the top of the king's chamber. In fact as the steam forms and pressure builds, the water level goes down. The steam can't go out the other air shaft until the pressure is great enough to force the water level down past the level of the air shaft.

With the water level decreasing to the point that the top part of the sarcophagus is no longer under water, it is no longer sufficiently cooled, the heat rises and it reaches the point that the water coming into the pyramid hits the sarcophagus and immediately turns to steam. The reult of this is a nuclear meltdown/explosion.

For the sake of discussion let us say it works perfectly. What benefit would there be? I remember you said the granite would generate electricity and the sandstone or limestone would conduct it or something like that. Unfortunately that wouldn't happen. Electricity always seeks ground and always uses the path of least resistance, which in this case would be the water in the kings chamber. The electricity would enter the water and follow the incoming stream to it's source and ground. There would be no way to utilize the electricity.

• Like 4

Well, if it was the same people as brought us the walls at Puma Punko, they did seem to go in for making everything as complicated as they possibly could, didn't they ... :unsure2:

Like a Heath Robinson machine...a very complicated way to do a simple task! And you can see how the author is clutching at straws, with 'what if's' and 'maybes' all the time.. heck you could insist the same theory applies in old English castles, or churches too...

How come the aliens or ancients, having been in a very hot place and sunny like Egypt...simply didn't utilize solar power? I mean you do less work to harness that INCREDIBLE source of constant power, than you do to build pyramids, vibrate granite, then build and place a satellite in space that catches microwave energy from the pyramid....and then beams it back down as electric?

• Like 2

Like a Heath Robinson machine...a very complicated way to do a simple task! And you can see how the author is clutching at straws, with 'what if's' and 'maybes' all the time.. heck you could insist the same theory applies in old English castles, or churches too...

How come the aliens or ancients, having been in a very hot place and sunny like Egypt...simply didn't utilize solar power? I mean you do less work to harness that INCREDIBLE source of constant power, than you do to build pyramids, vibrate granite, then build and place a satellite in space that catches microwave energy from the pyramid....and then beams it back down as electric?

Anything worth doing is worth doing the Rube Goldberg way

goldberg-egg.gif

• Like 2