Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

That's unfair. I made it clear why I posted yesterday. It was because I saw on BF's latest upload a row of stones that demonstrated all the hall marks of ancient high technology.

Nothing to do with trolling, baiting or anything else. That's not my style.

Yes it is fair. 3 or 4 pages back after losing all the pyramid arguments, specially when we came to the all important plaster in the cracks.,...you're very own words were

more or less anyway... "Going back to Puma Punku"

Then a delightful day or 2 where you didn't post and BLAM, straight back to PP. And also as predicted...then regurgitating the same old pics - as per the cherry picked one of the coriancha wall above.

The same wall that I find numerous pics of where the gaps were so big you couldn't have got a rolled up newspaper in them. ha!

To make an accurate study you need all the pieces of the jigsaw. You dont just chose a GOOD pic coz its suits a theory... while at the same time ignoring the very pics of the same wall showing rather large gaps that make the theory look ridiculous.

Well you do actually.

I would ask you to back that up in two ways:

1) Show me precision to this standard in Rome, Greece, or the Renaissance. In other words where we have definite historical records to indicate who actually did it.

zoser64_zps023a8aa4.jpg

Let me teach you a little about the history of masonry.

The precision you see is entirely cosmetic. They were created by wet carving. You take two stones and rub them together with water and abrasive aggregate. Eventually the two surfaces will match in a straight line. Notice that the only straight lines are horizontal? That's because this technique is a lot harder to do horizontally. We've discovered that behind the visible joint, the rocks don't fit well at all and the space is packed with random rocks proving that the joints are more cosmetic than functional.

As man desired to build larger buildings, he abandoned these needlessly labor-intensive techniques. The Romans had perfected lime mortar and mass production of fired brick. This led to an explosion of construction far beyond what your Ancient Aliens built. They also perfected concrete construction which is literally the foundation of all modern construction these days. Your Ancient Aliens never learned how to use concrete and instead built these dry rock walls which tended to fall over in earthquakes.

2) Show where there is a precedent for the unexplained marks on the blocks in this post:

http://www.unexplain...25#entry4671620

Are you talking about the scratches on the rocks? I can go scratch a rock if you want.

• Like 1

Let me teach you a little about the history of masonry.

The precision you see is entirely cosmetic. They were created by wet carving. You take two stones and rub them together with water and abrasive aggregate. Eventually the two surfaces will match in a straight line. Notice that the only straight lines are horizontal? That's because this technique is a lot harder to do horizontally. We've discovered that behind the visible joint, the rocks don't fit well at all and the space is packed with random rocks proving that the joints are more cosmetic than functional.

As man desired to build larger buildings, he abandoned these needlessly labor-intensive techniques. The Romans had perfected lime mortar and mass production of fired brick. This led to an explosion of construction far beyond what your Ancient Aliens built. They also perfected concrete construction which is literally the foundation of all modern construction these days. Your Ancient Aliens never learned how to use concrete and instead built these dry rock walls which tended to fall over in earthquakes.

Are you talking about the scratches on the rocks? I can go scratch a rock if you want.

Utter tosh.

You expect anyone to believe that that's how this was done? Pull the other one mate.

2539164551_9a7571cd4c_o_420.jpg

Or better still find me a video of someone that achieved this recently to prove your point.

The point is that the marks are totally consistent with some tool acting on soft material like clay.

It's also perfectly consistent with hard stone or metal tools acting on regular stone.

I know. I've done this, zoser. I have rocks in my backyard that look just like that. There's no need to "soften" the rock by some supernatural process. You just need to hit the damn chisel really hard with a heavy hammer.

• Like 1

Utter tosh.

You expect anyone to believe that that's how this was done? Pull the other one mate.

I don't expect you to believe because you think electricity can be conducted without wires. However there are books on how these techniques were duplicated recently (books are the paper things you read, not click on). There have been several great specials on the History Channel where people have gone to Peru and created identical blocks using these techniques. They literally put a large rock on top of another and ground away by moving the top stone back and forth sideways. After a couple of days of grinding and clearing the space between the stones with water, the joint between them was incredibly straight and smooth.

They also showed how the horizontal joints in these walls had been "cheated" (filled with rubble behind the face) which would be a silly thing to do if you can cut through any stone like clay.

• Like 1

Wow. When attempts to produce a prosaic explanation reach THIS level of feebling desperation, skeptics everywhere take a black eye.

How about YOU take two stones and rub them together (with water and abrasive aggregate)? Report back here when you've either produced something resembling a straight line or given up in sheer defeat (and humiliation).

Absolute garbage.

• Like 1

please explain exactly how the rocks were softened. What method was used? What machine was used? On what principles did the machine work? Where there restrictions in energy usage? Were there restrictions in size or rock type? Was a machine actually used?

If you can answer these questions to everybody's satisfaction, then only will I consider that this is more than an enormous pile of warm, steaming bovine excrement.

Searcher, I think you have just hit on how the rocks were softened. The aliens had a huge animal pet that only eats rocks. What is this pet's excrement? An enormous pile of warm, steaming bovine excrement of rocks that can be shaped to any shape wanted and then hardens when cooled.

I don't know why anyone hasn't thought of this before. It's been there right in front of us all this time. This has got to be the answer.

Odie :whistle:

Edited by odiesbsc
  • Like 2

I don't expect you to believe because you think electricity can be conducted without wires. However there are books on how these techniques were duplicated recently (books are the paper things you read, not click on). There have been several great specials on the History Channel where people have gone to Peru and created identical blocks using these techniques. They literally put a large rock on top of another and ground away by moving the top stone back and forth sideways. After a couple of days of grinding and clearing the space between the stones with water, the joint between them was incredibly straight and smooth.

They also showed how the horizontal joints in these walls had been "cheated" (filled with rubble behind the face) which would be a silly thing to do if you can cut through any stone like clay.

You mean like Protzen and his team. They didn't manage it.

Eight guys sweating for days over a 0.5 tonne block that they dropped at one point nearly hospitalising half the team.

They used cold steel hammers and chisels too.

Here is the result.

Voila:

zoser63_zpsa62b0702.jpg

Here is some real precision:

zoser69_zps438a603d.jpg

• Like 1

It's also perfectly consistent with hard stone or metal tools acting on regular stone.

I know. I've done this, zoser. I have rocks in my backyard that look just like that. There's no need to "soften" the rock by some supernatural process. You just need to hit the damn chisel really hard with a heavy hammer.

I would be interested to see photographs of your rocks that show the scraping, stamping, trimming and pointing,

There's a difference between being able to reason by yourself and making up reality as you go. This falls in the latter category.

Barring that, please explain exactly how the rocks were softened. What method was used? What machine was used? On what principles did the machine work? Where there restrictions in energy usage? Were there restrictions in size or rock type? Was a machine actually used?

If you can answer these questions to everybody's satisfaction, then only will I consider that this is more than an enormous pile of warm, steaming bovine excrement.

Buried spaceships not required.

The evidence of the stones speaks louder.

Despite the denial you have offered no explanation for what the marks on the blocks are and how they were caused.

Amazing to see this thread still going... :alien::clap:

Searcher, I think you have just hit on how the rocks were softened. The aliens had a huge animal pet that only eats rocks. What is this pet's excrement? An enormous pile of warm, steaming bovine excrement of rocks that can be shaped to any shape wanted and then hardens when cooled.

I don't know why anyone hasn't thought of this before. It's been there right in front of us all this time. This has got to be the answer.

Odie :whistle:

and when it was too hard to have been worked, we DO have evidence of stone working tools to go by. But what lots of folk dont know - or forget is....it was rebuilt... literally - in the 1800's, so many of the pics seen today are what MAN did and we have the photos.

Guess where from? Brien Forester no less! Click for bigger

post-135078-0-72944800-1361472701_thumb.

and

post-135078-0-93157700-1361472714_thumb.

And for zosers benefit...heres the vid that shows MAN rebuilt it

0.30 seconds onwards

[media=]

[/media]

and if you made it to the end of the vid - what ancient knowledge are we given?

Yes...the all important message to mankind, in bold red letters... saying

BUY MY EBOOK

Edited by seeder

I would be interested to see photographs of your rocks that show the scraping, stamping, trimming and pointing,

yeah scowl...we would all be interested to see the rocks in your garden...prove your point.... :yes:

• Like 1

and when it was too hard to have been worked, we DO have evidence of stone working tools to go by. But what lots of folk dont know - or forget is....it was rebuilt... literally - in the 1800's, so many of the pics seen today are what MAN did and we have the photos.

Guess where from? Brien Forester no less! Click for bigger

post-135078-0-72944800-1361472701_thumb.

and

post-135078-0-93157700-1361472714_thumb.

And for zosers benefit...heres the vid that shows MAN rebuilt it

0.30 seconds onwards

[media=]

[/media]

I think you are confusing Tiwanaku with Puma Punku.

Puma Punku was never rebuilt (at least not in the last millenium).

The real precision high tech work is at Puma Punku.

Amazing to see this thread still going... :alien::clap:

The work was done a long time ago really.. The original hypothesis of the stone softening was due to Jose Gamarra. Brien Foerster and Jan Peter de Jong and a few others promoted it.

I think you are confusing Tiwanaku with Puma Punku.

Puma Punku was never rebuilt (at least not in the last millenium).

The real precision high tech work is at Puma Punku.

Me confuse something? Not at all...its an exercise - as I posted about earlier - in your ability to cherry pick certain pics that support Briens theories. Hell its not even your fault entirely as you JUST post what stuff of his you can find - without looking further.

When I was kid I modeled a Christmas Angel out of clay for my mum, the wings were PERFECT...the torso wasn't bad either, but the arms and legs looked like pipe cleaners and the face looked like a gargoyle. Bless her she still has it. And on the rare occasions she will chose to show my family or friends...she always emphasizes how GREAT the wings were...and without ever mentioning what an ugly mis-shaped face it also had.

And so it is with you. A few good pics of tight fitting stones. Only.

Never looking at the bigger picture. You know the ones that show lousy precision and stone cutting mistakes

• Like 1

Why do some appear pointed and some not?

Could it be that some bulged out more than others?

Come on chaps think.

I could say the same thing about your head.

Harte

Edited by Harte
  • Like 2

There's a difference between being able to reason by yourself and making up reality as you go. This falls in the latter category.

Barring that, please explain exactly how the rocks were softened. What method was used? What machine was used?pile of warm, steaming bovine excrement.

Simple.

Alien raygun accidentally left behind, or jungle-type laser powered by the piezoelectricity that shoots out of the stones in response to the Earth's natural vibrations (7.8 Hz, remember?)

Harte

• Like 1

I could say the same thing about your head.

Harte

Now that's just pointlessly cruel, might have been accurate but cruel nonetheless, I could say the same about my head too.

You mean like Protzen and his team. They didn't manage it.

Eight guys sweating for days over a 0.5 tonne block that they dropped at one point nearly hospitalising half the team.

They used cold steel hammers and chisels too.

Here is the result.

Voila:

zoser63_zpsa62b0702.jpg

Here is some real precision:

zoser69_zps438a603d.jpg

And you 'forgot' to mention that that was their first try.

Now add to that equation thousands of experienced Inca masons.

And don't you just love those remnants of protuberances at the bottom of these stones?

You had no explanation for them, but I had.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 3

Buried spaceships not required.

The evidence of the stones speaks louder.

Despite the denial you have offered no explanation for what the marks on the blocks are and how they were caused.

I didn't speak about a spaceship you numpty, that's something you made up. I asked what machine or method was used, no more no less, I'm still waiting for an answer from you. As I said to someone else, you make the claim, you prove how it was done. Just saying : "they softened the stones", without any explanation as to how they did this, is irrelevant and pointless.

Now answer the question.

Simple.

Alien raygun accidentally left behind, or jungle-type laser powered by the piezoelectricity that shoots out of the stones in response to the Earth's natural vibrations (7.8 Hz, remember?)

Harte

As he says himself, "Buried spaceships not required". Although I repeat : I never mentioned a spaceship in any way shape or form.

Edited by TheSearcher
  • Like 1

Yeh of course it is, and its a thousand years AFTER mans ancient tech

parthenon.jpg

Yeah, Zoser. How did these guys do it? I mean I have seen video of a guy trying to fit a piece of paper edgewise into sections of the columns and he was unable to make it fit!!!?! I do not recall if any of the A.A. folks have claimed that they were poured? I know, the Greeks wrote stuff down so you cannot bash an ancient culture if they have clear written instructions on how they did it right?

Just because you and the AA folks choose, willingly or for profit, to ignore known ways of completing the amazing work those people did by hard work does not mean Annnn-ch-et Alienzzzz did it. Also if true, that you decided to only show the nice bits, well that pretty much sums it up, pick and choose what looks good to fit your ideas. Hell I can admit that I cannot imagine the work that would go into making a small section of that wall, whether perfect or horrendously thrown together, I am a lazy bugger and would MUCH prefer cinder blocks if I HAD to do it. Even though I do not know precisely HOW it was done it does not require an engineer to know IT COULD BE DONE by ordinary, hard working, intelligent men motivated by a different set of morals and ethics (and or a guy with a horrible weapon ready to use it IF they didn't work hard and precisely :) ).

To put this to rest Zoser why don't you simply put all the simpleton folks who believe in the stone age man's abilities questions in a list and just answer them? I mean you seem very sure of your answers and their silly questions should be a breeze. That way you can enlighten those poor people out there who might be taken in by hundreds of years of archaeological research.

Why do I think you would never do that in a useful way?

• Like 4

And you 'forgot' to mention that that was their first try.

Now add to that equation thousands of experienced Inca masons.

And don't you just love those remnants of protuberances at the bottom of these stones?

You had no explanation for them, but I had.

Their first and last I might add.

Nothing wrong with Protzen and his men as I said before.

It's the false claims attached to the work by others that is in dispute.

He tried and that deserves credit. It ain't precision work though.

I didn't speak about a spaceship you numpty, that's something you made up. I asked what machine or method was used, no more no less, I'm still waiting for an answer from you. As I said to someone else, you make the claim, you prove how it was done. Just saying : "they softened the stones", without any explanation as to how they did this, is irrelevant and pointless.

Now answer the question.

As he says himself, "Buried spaceships not required". Although I repeat : I never mentioned a spaceship in any way shape or form.

One can only speculate that it was something that altered the molecular structure of the stone.

I thought it may have been heat originally but that creates other problems such as how can it be worked when semi-molten.

In truth I haven't a clue but I would add that whatever it was makes no difference to the basic premise that the whole blocks were softened not just the outer periphery and that as far as we are concerned today is unachievable with ordinary means.

That's why Abe looked into the chemical hypothesis as a counter argument.

It doesn't work however because any chemical would only affect a very small surface layer. There is no proof any chemical can soften quartz based rock. Then there is the issue of quantities needed and the idea just becomes nonsense.

So we are faced with some high technology unknown to us today.

Btw if you would refrain from derogatory remarks I would appreciate it.

Edited by zoser

Yeah, Zoser. How did these guys do it? I mean I have seen video of a guy trying to fit a piece of paper edgewise into sections of the columns and he was unable to make it fit!!!?! I do not recall if any of the A.A. folks have claimed that they were poured? I know, the Greeks wrote stuff down so you cannot bash an ancient culture if they have clear written instructions on how they did it right?

Just because you and the AA folks choose, willingly or for profit, to ignore known ways of completing the amazing work those people did by hard work does not mean Annnn-ch-et Alienzzzz did it. Also if true, that you decided to only show the nice bits, well that pretty much sums it up, pick and choose what looks good to fit your ideas. Hell I can admit that I cannot imagine the work that would go into making a small section of that wall, whether perfect or horrendously thrown together, I am a lazy bugger and would MUCH prefer cinder blocks if I HAD to do it. Even though I do not know precisely HOW it was done it does not require an engineer to know IT COULD BE DONE by ordinary, hard working, intelligent men motivated by a different set of morals and ethics (and or a guy with a horrible weapon ready to use it IF they didn't work hard and precisely :) ).

To put this to rest Zoser why don't you simply put all the simpleton folks who believe in the stone age man's abilities questions in a list and just answer them? I mean you seem very sure of your answers and their silly questions should be a breeze. That way you can enlighten those poor people out there who might be taken in by hundreds of years of archaeological research.

Why do I think you would never do that in a useful way?

I disagree seeder.

Morals, hard work, slavery, religious ferver, honest days work is just not going to achieve the precision work that we clearly see in the images.

It's a technology issue not a sweat blood and tears issue.