Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

see how he baits people? pointless even responding.....

Show me the evidence seeder.

I show you mine.

Please don't show me sausages and then claim it's steak.

Here's steak not sausages.

From the video on page 556.

Precision1_zpsc6724733.jpg

The same precision continues around the corner. It is 3 dimensional precision if you watch the video clip.

Precision2_zpsc4b0fedb.jpg

Challenge to WOH and seeder.

Find where this was equalled in classical times with crude tools.

And for seeder:

This is not baiting.

There simply is far more evidence in support than against.

That's why this is easy for me to do.

The evidence is everywhere.

I don't understand your point LV.

Here is precision:

Undeniable, never replicated by modern man, Romans, Greeks, Renaissance, only by the Ancient Egyptians.

Precision like this was easily possible in blocks ranging from 0.25 tonne to 200 tonne or even heavier.

Then you seem to be pointing out the contradiction between the joins which are precise, and the exterior faces which have mould marks?

Well that just says to me that it was the joins that were the crucial thing. They didn't need perfect exterior faces.

I don't see a contradiction at all. It was a matter of requirement.

it's designed to be functional rather than necessarily aesthetic. I see your point, yes.

Edited by Lord Vetinari

The columns of the Parthenon are not one solid lump of marble.

Each weigh several tonnes.

The Taj Mahal doesn't use cement (iirc).

Ankor Wat was build ON a swamp.

The columns of the Parthenon are not one solid lump of marble.

Each weigh several tonnes.

The Taj Mahal doesn't use cement (iirc).

Ankor Wat was build ON a swamp.

Thanks for the information.

Any time you are ready show me the precision (granite of course).

Otherwise I have given you steak and you have replied with sausages.

Edited by zoser

Sadly Zoser, your central preposition is flawed.

It wasn't aliens. You were right when you said faeries. They built them all. Sometimes they built the buildings for men, sometimes they didn't.

You're presenting sausages but the reality is chocolate mudcake.

Sadly Zoser, your central preposition is flawed.

It wasn't aliens. You were right when you said faeries. They built them all. Sometimes they built the buildings for men, sometimes they didn't.

You're presenting sausages but the reality is chocolate mudcake.

So there is no evidence of precision granite work to that standard in classical times despite all the labour that was available.

The stone masons of our time cannot replicate it either. Roger Hopkins is on record as stating that even with modern machine tools he would not even try.

And you think it was all done by indians with copper tools and dolerite pounders?

And you think that is serious.

Well many there are my friend that will see nothing but a joke in that.

Ancient high technology is a fact and has not been refuted on this thread.

If it could be you would do it right now instead of resorting to cynicism.

I have the images.

You have cynicism.

Enough said.

no Zoser, I think it was done by beings from the Never-Never who were paid with saucers of milk, kind words, promises of future services and the odd swapped child.

You're the one with the preposterous idea it was aliens. We've millennia of history with the Fair Folk. We know they're master builders. Your "aliens" can't even be bothered to show up for a chat with the locals, whereas the Fair Folk are well known in the locale of their edifices. We know well and good how to deal, parley and live alongside the Fair Folk, but these aliens of your seem to be so rude as to not even leave a note when they abuse your animals. Poor showing, I can tell you.

no Zoser, I think it was done by beings from the Never-Never who were paid with saucers of milk, kind words, promises of future services and the odd swapped child.

You're the one with the preposterous idea it was aliens. We've millennia of history with the Fair Folk. We know they're master builders. Your "aliens" can't even be bothered to show up for a chat with the locals, whereas the Fair Folk are well known in the locale of their edifices. We know well and good how to deal, parley and live alongside the Fair Folk, but these aliens of your seem to be so rude as to not even leave a note when they abuse your animals. Poor showing, I can tell you.

I don't put much stock in faeries (or any of the wee folk for that matter) however I'd sooner believe it was faeries than aliens. Aliens just don't make one iota of sense.

• Like 1

I don't put much stock in faeries (or any of the wee folk for that matter) however I'd sooner believe it was faeries than aliens. Aliens just don't make one iota of sense.

Universe too small perhaps?

And the other half a dozen types of moulding phenomena? Where are they? The trowel marks, the obvious smoothing, the smudge marks, the pointing, if you would like me to repost them please let me know.

It's this kind of extremely feeble effort that tells me and others no doubt that you have not a hope in hell of coming up with answers.

There are none.

Find examples of the other phenomena if you can.

Preferably on known constructions.

All you have demonstrated is examples of erosion. Not moulding,

as i said with the bottom pic.. if you were to cut that into a block.. it would look exactly the same as your 'molded' ones..

see things like that do naturally form..

as for how those marks were done.. by using stone and bone tools.. and what is the rock you may ask..

well..the first one.. is sand stone

the second.. nothing but good old west australian granite

did I say granite.. yes I did.. granite that was worked with stone and bone.. and look at that circle.. nicely formed isnt it.. no alien tech used there..

Brilliant Dingo. Once again you have answered everything the LAH Team and every other AA proponent ever wanted to know.

A shear genius in all respects.

Well done.

:ph34r:

Thank you.. common sense you know.. you dont need to involve fantasy when you can use fact..

Yep.

Damn rude of them I agree.

Doesn't change the evidence one iota though.

Interesting we are now discussion alien manners.

That's progress.

Just in case you forgot what the moulding marks look like.

Here they are again. Absolutely nothing like yours Dingo.

I would add that this is what the skeptics have been doing for 500 pages here now. Abe did it with his chemicals, Mr O did it with Stocks and Potzen and Seeder does it with the Parthenon.

Your posts are all so easy to refute because you are not comparing the exact phenomena. Very simple.

You seem to think that if you post anything remotely related that it will answer the problem, fully.

Of course it is not that simple.

The rest of the 500 pages is just shouting, complaining and insults.

Now find if you can phenomena resembling this on known constructions (not erosion, that is easy to detect).

zoser115_zpsc4ee57a5.jpg

zoser114_zps54ab40cd.jpg

zoser113_zps8791cd5f.jpg

zoser112_zps1e9357b9.jpg

zoser111_zps1c7781f9.jpg

zoser110_zpsd040271c.jpg

zoser109_zpsfdee891b.jpg

and it has been explained to you time and time again.. the ways it could have been done.. and possible ways that are based in fact and science..

what do you come up with .. science fiction..

Care to post them again or are you just happy to make groundless claims?

Sorry to be blunt, but nothing I have seen resembles the above precision.

Be back in about 10 minutes with some other examples.

why would we need to.. go back through all 560 odd pages.. and look again.. and maybe this time.. actually look..

as i said with the bottom pic.. if you were to cut that into a block.. it would look exactly the same as your 'molded' ones..

see things like that do naturally form..

as for how those marks were done.. by using stone and bone tools.. and what is the rock you may ask..

well..the first one.. is sand stone

the second.. nothing but good old west australian granite

did I say granite.. yes I did.. granite that was worked with stone and bone.. and look at that circle.. nicely formed isnt it.. no alien tech used there..

Thank you.. common sense you know.. you dont need to involve fantasy when you can use fact..

It doesn't do anything for the debate Dingo just producing images of erosion.

The marks I showed you are all over the Cuzco walls.

That's not erosion. Look back if you wish. See for yourself.

Again sausages not steak.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=237842&st=8415#entry4693647

and it has been explained to you time and time again.. the ways it could have been done.. and possible ways that are based in fact and science..

what do you come up with .. science fiction..

Then how were the marks achieved?

Substantiate your claims please.

Ancient high technology is a fact and has not been refuted on this thread

Oh pull the other one zoser.. it plays jingle bells..

it has been refuted time and time again on here.. but your just to dense to open your eyes.. the only one here who believes the garbage you throw out is yourself.. and one or two people who semi agree.. not fully agree with you.. but semi..

Universe too small perhaps?

On the contrary, much too big. However that is a different argument.

All this time and effort you have put forth and you are still left with only misinterpreted pictures and feeble protests. No offence zoser, but I feel sorry for you.

It doesn't do anything for the debate Dingo just producing images of erosion.

The marks I showed you are all over the Cuzco walls.

That's not erosion. Look back if you wish. See for yourself.

Again sausages not steak.

http://www.unexplain...15#entry4693647

problem is zoser your not even showing steak.. but green eggs and ham..

All this time and effort you have put forth and you are still left with only misinterpreted pictures and feeble protests. No offence zoser, but I feel sorry for you.

Billions of galaxies and potentially trillions of planets.

Evolution and technology far in advance of our own.

Seems high probability to me.

problem is zoser your not even showing steak.. but green eggs and ham..

Evidence?

:whistle:

Oh pull the other one zoser.. it plays jingle bells..

it has been refuted time and time again on here.. but your just to dense to open your eyes.. the only one here who believes the garbage you throw out is yourself.. and one or two people who semi agree.. not fully agree with you.. but semi..

Claims and claims.

But still only sausages.

what gets me.. he cannot actually explain how.. its just that human could not have done it.. it must be aliens.. and if he does come up with a how.. it changes to a different type of how..

but here's the rub - there's sod all evidence of them coming here.

Hell, we might be living in the galactic civilisation version of Eastern Eurpoe, and there's a new civilisation every few light year.

And there is no evidence of them coming here.

No evidence of them building nything here.

no reason for them to come here.

• Like 1

Claims and claims.

But still only sausages.

facts facts zoser.. not claims.. facts..

what you are saying is claims of fantasy with no proof at all.. sorry zoser.. the russians are in full retreat going back home to play with the tonka trucks wearing tin foil hats..

Soft stone that has been pointed to create a fused join:

zoser12-1_zpsee9b6e67.jpg

No other way to explain it.

Molecular alteration.

Ancient high tech.