Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

If the above could fly, I propose that it would have been done by now.

My impression has been that they did fly and were made and flown by xts who are now outa here. Rumor has it they'll be back though. You can't realistically consider that though can you? You can believe they could come for the first time, right? But not for the second time, or the third, or the hundred thousandth...

Ohh yeah, it is only the Illuminati keeping the speed if light restricted to 186,282 mps...

What do you think DOES restrict it? And what do you think bumps it up when it needs that? It probably needs to be increased about as often as it needs to be slowed down, so...? Oh yeah, and don't forget to explain why the velocity is adjusted but the frequency is not.

the God to which Nopeda is eferring appears to be the Judeo-Christian one, and as such there is only one "primary" source for information, the Bible (and the Torah etc) all other sources referring to this deity refer to him via that source (ie chruches etc).

The Koran says specifically that their God and those of the people of the book are the same. And from my pov:

2. If there is a creator associated with this planet, all

who refer to him refer to the same being regardless of what

they call him or what they think about him.

which doesn't mean there can't be more than one being associated with the project but they work together as a group, possibly against another group thought of as Satan's or reptilian or whatever. Somehow it all ties together and includes the majority of if not all religions imo.

One thing still puzzles me about this AA show, when i was watching it back then, in one episode they showed alot of pictures, old in origin, but they all had one thing in common they all had pictures of flying machines i'll try to find that episode.

They've made a nice solid case about how people pictured something in the sky i guess, But they didn't understand the basic of mechanics even less the basics of flight... so why would they draw those??

This page gives a pretty good explanation of some of it:

http://ancientaliens...in-ancient-art/

But even so, they were included to represent beings who could fly and who were not from this planet, meaning aliens. So were the huge structures built of hundred ton rocks etc...all done to honor xts, afaik. And if not all, certainly the vast majority were. And all for no reason? :huh: That seems the most unlikely "possibility" of them all, from my pov. BTW the page debunks the medieval paintings about Jesus etc, but didn't say anything about the paintings of flying objects fighting each other, with all the circles and lines and whatever...

Edited by nopeda

I'm aware that humans are animals and pointed out that they behaved like animals for the vast majority of their existence and then suddenly changed greatly. Accepting those facts is the starting line. Can you get that far? Or is it too far for you to get?

What evidence is there to say humans have behaved like animals for vast majority of our existence? What do you mean by human? homo sapiens presumably, if so, then look up what sapiens means. There is now plenty of evidence Neanderthals were not "beastial", and likely neither was homo erectus. Almost seems you want us to have been brainless savages needing to be saved by ET. Do you believe in evolution?

He would still have to be an alien from a high tech civilization imo, and so far no one has suggested anything else he actually could be.

I'm fairly certain I did just suggest something else he could be.

Supernatural, omnioptent, omnipresent, all powerful, beyond all laws of nature, physics, science and understanding. GOD.

I do agree though that such a being would be alien, just not AN alien.

• Like 1

What were the ways?

Sadly I can only remember two, that being rollers and a workforce using rope pulleys or a primitive canal system ferrying the stones about.

What do you think DOES restrict it? And what do you think bumps it up when it needs that? It probably needs to be increased about as often as it needs to be slowed down, so...? Oh yeah, and don't forget to explain why the velocity is adjusted but the frequency is not.

I'd say it's restricted as it's speed is one of the necessary constants for the function of the universe - it's throttled by both mundane and quantum physics with manipulation (downwards as we've never observed upwards manipulation of this constant) courtesy of "complex spacetime events" such as massive gravity vortexes (such as black holes).

Santa is real.

i never buy my girlfriend any christmas presents but she always seem to receive christmas presents from this unknown man.

Therefore Santa most be real.

:D

• Like 1

Will you promise me you will still be active on this site on December 22, 2012 so we can discuss this more?

You sir, are the king of the world. Please enjoy these waffles.....

I would like to address at least one point that our dear friend :innocent: has brought up, and that is his contention that humans "suddenly started building things", or something to that effect. Although this is an over simplification, (the fossil record shows how they/we started small and worked up) I'm not sure if it has been discussed satisfactorily. Everyone here with even half a brain realises how one discovery or invention leads (more easily) to more discoveries and inventions so that progress accelerates exponentially. The end result is that we learned to do things faster and faster due to each successive learned trait or skill. Why did we languish for so long in obscurity and then suddenly (seemingly) start acting like a coordinated society? To the unimaginative, the answer is, as always, alien intervention. It's such an obvious solution. But, I am of the opinion that maybe, just maybe (it's such a crazy idea, it might be true) it was the developement of .......language. How in the world could we easily share ideas until we did this. Think about how fast things would progress once we were able to communicate.

• Like 2

Santa is real.

i never buy my girlfriend any christmas presents but she always seem to receive christmas presents from this unknown man.

Therefore Santa most be real.

:D

dude maybe santa is her secret lover,

did you know SANTA IS SATAN spelled backwards or no it is an ANAGRAM??? :clap:

Edited by araxia

I would like to address at least one point that our dear friend :innocent: has brought up, and that is his contention that humans "suddenly started building things", or something to that effect. Although this is an over simplification, (the fossil record shows how they/we started small and worked up) I'm not sure if it has been discussed satisfactorily. Everyone here with even half a brain realises how one discovery or invention leads (more easily) to more discoveries and inventions so that progress accelerates exponentially. The end result is that we learned to do things faster and faster due to each successive learned trait or skill. Why did we languish for so long in obscurity and then suddenly (seemingly) start acting like a coordinated society? To the unimaginative, the answer is, as always, alien intervention. It's such an obvious solution. But, I am of the opinion that maybe, just maybe (it's such a crazy idea, it might be true) it was the developement of .......language. How in the world could we easily share ideas until we did this. Think about how fast things would progress once we were able to communicate.

development of language?

sure the alien spirits inspired them and their thoughts to build things via psychic communication,

maybe they learned to listen to the voice of SPIRIT more clearly when they decided to open their minds...for a change lol

To me, I think were this ancient alien theory falls on it's face is the nature of such interventions. For example, why would they, by levitation presumably, help built pyramids, Stonehenge etc, and not give more important help like medical knowledge, or knowledge to better grow crops a long time before we worked out efficient crop rotation and irrigation. In these matters there is not a sudden advance, but a very long evolutionary process. If ancient aliens wanted to help us, then why not with matters that really help, and not just religious or even vanity projects.

Who is to say the point would be to help the people they visited?

Who is to say the point would be to help the people they visited?

Well I don't think ET visited anyway. Though let us suppose they did, and their intention was not to help. I would think with the vast technology they had, then if they didn't like us, or saw us as a threat to them in the future, then they would have blown us away long ago. And of course our ancestors could have been geneticaly altered by ET to become unknowing slaves for them. But I don't believe in any of the answers I have given.....

Very good photos in your flickr gallery by the way

Well I don't think ET visited anyway. Though let us suppose they did, and their intention was not to help. I would think with the vast technology they had, then if they didn't like us, or saw us as a threat to them in the future, then they would have blown us away long ago. And of course our ancestors could have been geneticaly altered by ET to become unknowing slaves for them. But I don't believe in any of the answers I have given.....

Very good photos in your flickr gallery by the way

I don't really buy into any of the ancient alien hype either, but assuming this did happen, I'd tend to think that their purpose would be to accomplish things here that we wouldn't understand as being relevant or useful on our planet (like building of giant pyramid buildings structures pointing to the sky at certain locations), using us as hired hands, acting as our gods, and that being the extent of our relationship. Fooling the people into helping you take care of business is more efficient and effective than eliminating them all.

But my main point was that the things built could have a meaning to those who facilitated the build, that you and I don't see the significance in, hypothetically.

And thanks a lot!

There is no evidence for a God in any form, but 95% of the world belives in him, even though he never existed, like this little green man and yet "God" was present back in J.Christ times he walked this earth like a boss and they still all believe the scared book that MAN wrote... why would it be so hard to believe that at some point in our past aliens did came here, on our earth and do some " i am god, worship me! " and later out of that ( for egypt still ) every king/Pharao who ruled at the time was entitled God, since lets say those sneaky greenies left this piece of primitive rock and left throne room empty so the people needed a new god ( well semi god ). So they elected a new president! :)

That is a veeeery loooong shot but is more possible than Jezus Christ for example... You got whole book of "miracles" and people tend to believe that more than aliens what an irony... No offence but people need to realize that there is no such thing as a god if there was one we would have records about it and he would probably still be in touch :).

It isn't hard to imagine a scenario like that but as you alluded to with God(s), there would be records. If you look at the various pantheons, with the exceptions of those like Egypt, the various gods look just like the people they were the gods of. It wouldn't have been practical for an alien race to visit just one small area of the Earth, ignoring all the other areas especially considering the distance they would have traveled.

When you look at the various religions, you see they aren't documents of a historical nature but stories, made for the most part to enlighten and instruct. Parables if you will. That and the fact that many times one religion will have included stories and sometimes even gods from other religions and what you find are not accounts of visits by aliens but the myths that we have come to know.

Absolutely you will or I'll be left to believe you're just being dishonest. I've seen that trick attempted countless times. I've never seen it work, like it's not working for you now, but I've sure seen it attempted plenty of times.

As I said in the post you replied to, the questions you have posed have been answered many times. Your unwillingness to believe those answers does not in any way negate that answers were given. The dishonesty, clearly evident to all, is you, every time you say no one has answered your questions when those answers have been given. The trick that does not work is your constant cry that none of your questions has been answered.

Humans haven't even traveled to the closest planet, so the farthest star wasn't worth mentioning. Humans suck at space travel but that doesn't mean all beings in the universe do. By now it seems way more likely to me that other beings could have been to Earth than that they could not have, even if none have actually ever come here. But I don't put faith in the idea that they haven't been here, much less that they COULD NOT have.

Comparing the possible space travel capabilities of an alien civilization with our own as a measure of how our capabilities suck is like comparing a modern day car to the Model T. The model T may suck in comparison to today's cars but remember it was a precursor to what we have now. The same can be said of space flight. I'm sure that any alien races in the universe with advanced space flight, would not have instantly gotten that technology but would have worked their way up to it over time from simpler technology.

Believing in the idea we have been visited in the past is all well and good but the available evidence does not support the idea. Until such time as evidence is forthcoming, the idea remains that, just an idea and can not be seriously considered as a reality.

In contrast to that he would have to be. You haven't gotten to the starting line yet. Are you capable? If so, will you ever get there? If so, when?? What would it take to get you there??? We never find things like that out it seems.

Ah your standard post when you seem to have a problem coming up with a coherent, logical or even common sense reply.

Ah your standard post when you seem to have a problem coming up with a coherent, logical or even common sense reply.

Quaentum, while I certainly understand the sentiment, I would challenge anyone to try and find one. One, just one.

I'm confident enough I didn't contradict myself that I'm not going to search out what I said hadn't been answered, and I also will take it for granted that whatever it was still hasn't been answered unless you provide reason to believe otherwise.

That was the beauty of my post. I quoted parts of two of your posts that showed the contradiction so there was nothing for you to search for, but you either didn't read those quotes or failed to comprehend the contradiction evident within.

You won't be able to appreciate this aspect, but since this is the starting line for time travel I'll mention it again. All of the matter in the universe is in the condition and positions it's in NOW because of changes it has gone through. It's not like on a tape where the images remain unchanged on different portions of the tape. The matter doesn't exist as it does "somewhere else" because there is no somewhere else for it to exist. And even if it did you'd still have to get there, but there is no "there" to get to. I understand the concept, and the fact that two objects can't occupy the same space. What you're suggesting is that infinite objects can occupy the same space. There's no point pretending that it can. But since apparently you do possibly to the point of even believing it, it seem unlikely you'll ever get to the starting line with this one. It's sad to see people in that position, and even sadder :( that they never seem able to move beyond it.

Your lack of comprehension of what I said is amazing. You say I possibly believe it even though in my first sentence I said it wasn't possible. I was explaining the concept of time travel and never indicated that infinite objects could occupy the same space. For your reference, when talking about time travel, it isn't that matter exists somewhere else but somewhen else.

I see you continue to have problems with analogies but we'll try another couple of them to help you understand the concept of time travel better.

You eat a piece of cake today. Wake up tomorrow, get into your time machine and travel back to a point before you ate the cake.

The Earth is at a specific point in space today. Tomorrow it will be at a different point in space. Tomorrow, you get into a time machine and travel back to today. Everything that has happened in the next 24 hours has yet to happen as you have traveled back before those events have occurred.

You don't want visitors sh*ting on the floor, but you provide a bathroom. It only seems right that if you're creating forums you should have one or two where people can say what they want without forced infringment on how they express themselves. If you don't give a *h** how the **c* someone else expresses him/her self then you can have a lot more open discussions with people. Maybe one reason there are so few people who consider the possibility of other beings, God or gods having been around this planet is because they're often more open minded and don't like to be restricted, while those who cling to the one possibility (which is that they've never been here in any way) feel more comfortable with the restrictions. That's quite possibly a significant part of it, now that we mention it.

You have come here to a message board that doesn't have the type of forum you want and complained that there should be one just because other message boards have one. You go to someones home and it already has a bathroom. One put in not for visitors but for those living there and the owners allow you to use it.

If you go to several friends houses and find that one doesn't have HBO but the others do, do you complain to the parents of your friend that they should have HBO because the other places you have been to have it or do you accept the fact that they don't have it?

Trying to indicate that a lack of an open mind or the use of restrictions, concerning aliens or gods existing now or in the past on the Earth, instead of the factual evidence or lack thereof which is applied to determine the validity of the belief, is a poor attempt at misdirection.

In my experience, those that rely on curse words to get their point across many times fail to do so because the curse words take up more and more of the replies. In any case, you like most of us here are visitors to the site and should accept that the owner has set this board up the way he wants it.

If anyone is unhappy with how the board is set up or laid out they can contact the owner, request changes and accept the decisions that are made. If it still isn't to a persons liking, they always have the option to go to other sites that are set up they way they want or they can have their own board and run it anyway they like. It is IMO rude to come here and complain in posts that the board doesn't have something the want.

I consider the possibility that God does not exist and that no xts have ever been to this planet. But I don't dwell ONLY on those two possibilities. In fact there's no reason to go on about them at all unless that's all you've got, and that's all you appear to have. Very few people in this forum appear able to consider the possibility of such beings in realistic ways, yourself included. For example you seem to believe that if God exists he could somehow be something other than an alien, but I feel certain you can't give a realistic example of what else he could possibly be if he exists. If he doesn't exist he doesn't, but if he does he would have to be an alien unless you can say what else you think he could be.

You ignore or vehemently deny any posts, even those that have used evidence that don't support the ancient alien theory. You have limited yourself to ancient aliens existed and God had to be an alien as can be shown by the last sentence of your post I am replying to. If you were open minded, you wouldn't require me to show you examples of what God could be if he weren't an alien, you would accept there could be other possibilities, but you do not. In essence you have as closed a mind as those who you accuse of having.

• Like 1