Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

What is plainly obvious is that no African skull that I have found so far looks like this. The evidence that these skulls are the result of binding is tenuous to say the least. There is no precedent. The tribal examples nearer to our time look much smaller by comparison as well as having the tell tale constriction.

Well, it's good top know that you have apparently seen every elongated skull in the world ever.

Science is not a body of knowledge, it is the process on how to obtain knowledge.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Actually, by definition science is a body of knowledge. It is also, however, the method in which we acquire said knowledge.

if your beloved anthropologist who has so convinced you, MAKES ERRORS, then that adds to his professional cred does it?

That would be the nameless anthropologist I am guessing? The man Zoser has so much faith in, yet does not know his name?

Probably teaches Anthropology where Zoser teaches maths at a guess.

• Like 1

If you don't wish to pursue it that's fine.

I'm still looking into it.

No you are not. You are hoping you can find someone to call it an alien.

• Like 1

The pictures prove the point. It's not a debating issue. The only way to prove/disprove the anthropologists hypothesis is by checking skulls in more detail.

If you could find a source of skull pics that would be helpful to the study.

The ones you have been posting are from Connelleys photo's.

Did you say no precedent?

skullsummaryNEW.jpg

• Like 1

Actually, by definition science is a body of knowledge. It is also, however, the method in which we acquire said knowledge.

Actually, I have to disagree with you on the former. Strictly, science is, by definition, not a body of knowledge, but the method we use to acquire and handle acquired data. Less strictly, you are correct. It is often used to refer to knowledge obtained through the use of the scientific process.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Foerster suggests that the Armana Dynasty were idealised in the artwork as having elongated skulls. The reasons for this were covered in one of my earlier posts, That they most probably were trying to emulate more eminent ancient ancestors.

Here is a computer image of Tutankankhamun as far as they can accurately predict it:

article-1251696-028E41DF0000044D-864_224x314.jpg

And I said you should read up on Tutankhamen. Fair go Zoser why do you start subjects and then never read a thing about them, just guess some stuff up? Thats rude and I cannot see any point. His Dad has it to, this is the genetic condition.

How do you suppose this explains the Chinese example in the chart I presented?

Why do you suppose Japanese women bind their feet?

3461349265_b70489f4a8_z.jpg?zz=1

Edited by psyche101

I find that highly unlikely: it's like saying that piercing your earlobes can cause your kids to be born with pierced earlobes.

If what you posted is true, evolution theory should be turned upside down.

+++

EDIT:

This is that book:

http://www.scribd.co...ial-Deformation

http://www.bioanth.o...gwall/index.htm

Eric John Dingwall, 1931

I should have added that the source is a book from 1931. It became more clear after that time that physical changes of the body during one's lifetime are not hereditary.

• Like 1

From Foerster:

What you are capable of doing via this technique is to change the shape of the skull, but not the actual volume; you can alter the shape, but not the size. However, Tello found several skulls, at least 90 at the site called Cerro Colorado adjacent to the main graveyard in Paracas, which had cranial volume larger, and in some cases 2.5 times larger than a conventional modern human skull. How is this possible? As I have said, deformation can alter shape, but not the volume of bone material, and certainly not twice as much.

http://hiddenincatou...nd-their-world/

So I take it Foerster found this sufficient to pursue DNA studies? One example even still has hair on it. What was that result? Human?

Maybe he could help track down a few Mermaids as well.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

LOL, just for fun I counted the number of posts you made in almost 6 hours, Psyche:

In this thread alone it's 24.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

no, you started it, you invaded Poland!

Well, I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it alright............ :innocent:

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

I should have added that the source is a book from 1931. It became more clear after that time that physical changes of the body during one's lifetime are not hereditary.

:D

Been on holidays, the misses is out on last minute Christmas items, so I thought I might indulge myself a bit and I did some catching up in between swims in the pool and snacks for the kiddies :D Damn I love Christmas time.

Almost 3PM here, almost time to turn on NORAD's Santa tracker and convince the kids to take in an early night...... that should be a challenge!

Come on Santa...... I am looking forward to some toys to play with in the morning :D

Sorry about the earlier grumps, been a crap week, a friend passed away.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

It's ok, but the fun part was this:

I posted something after a series of posts of yours, came back to edit and thought my post was deleted because I saw a new series of posts by your hand, thinking it was that earlier series of posts !

Anyway, "swims in a pool"... <looks to the left>.. ah, Australia.

• Like 1

Actually, I have to disagree with you on the former. Strictly, science is, by definition, not a body of knowledge, but the method we use to acquire and handle acquired data. Less strictly, you are correct. It is often used to refer to knowledge obtained through the use of the scientific process.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Science, from the Latin scientia: Knowledge. Present participle of scire: to know.

noun

a branch of knowledge or study dealing with a body of facts or truths systematically arranged and showing the operation of general laws: the mathematical sciences.

systematic knowledge of the physical or material world gained through observation and experimentation.

any of the branches of natural or physical science.

systematized knowledge in general.

knowledge, as of facts or principles; knowledge gained by systematic study.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1

Been on holidays, the misses is out on last minute Christmas items, so I thought I might indulge myself a bit and I did some catching up in between swims in the pool and snacks for the kiddies :D Damn I love Christmas time.

Almost 3PM here, almost time to turn on NORAD's Santa tracker and convince the kids to take in an early night...... that should be a challenge!

Come on Santa...... I am looking forward to some toys to play with in the morning :D

Hey psyche, good to see you back and I'm sorry to hear about your friend.

I think our pool has some ice in the bottom of it so I'll have to skip laps 'til things heat back up around here. ^_^

• Like 1

Abe, If you look close at the two pics I think it is the same skull. The first was taken to the right of the skull with less ground uncovered. What might look to be a slit for the eye socket is not, but actually a shadow of the bone approximatly where the ear should be. The second pic is more ground uncovered and the pic taken to the left more of a frontal view.

Odie :yes:

I already replied to your post, Odie ("Compare the nasal bones"), but now I'm sure it was more than one skull:

http://www.dailymail...o=feeds-newsxml

The burial ground contained 25 individuals, and 13 of them have what researchers describe as 'intentional cranial deformation.

Edited by Abramelin

Think this thread belongs elsewhere..? There's nearly 3,000 replies.. so I skipped it all and just tell you how it is..! The Bible was written by Hans Christian Anderson.. and the Santa story is more believable than the Jesus story. Life exists elsewhere in the cosmos,Drakes equation suggests this. Dinosaurs ruled the earth long long ago..we have the evidence. Angels, Demons and the bit that they were aliens.. is all in your head..Get a grip of reality

ps. I'm off to Bugarach.. anyone fancy a ride in the big silver Ark..?

Hey psyche, good to see you back and I'm sorry to hear about your friend.

I think our pool has some ice in the bottom of it so I'll have to skip laps 'til things heat back up around here. ^_^

Thanks mate, it was sad, I was hoping he would hold out just a couple more days, but not meant to be. I'll have a Scotch for him tonight.

LOL, My pool has never frozen, we never see snow, I take it you empty your pool for Winter? It would expand and damage it otherwise I am guessing? Pretty muggy Christmas here this year.

It's ok, but the fun part was this:

I posted something after a series of posts of yours, came back to edit and thought my post was deleted because I saw a new series of posts by your hand, thinking it was that earlier series of posts !

Anyway, "swims in a pool"... <looks to the left>.. ah, Australia.

:blush: I did quite some catching up, but my computer time is almost over, Santa needs a hand down the Chimney now that the misses is home, so Good Night to all, and to all a good night ;)

Hope it is marvellous and awesome for everyone. Now back to that pool! LOL :D

Summary of Findings So Far: Elongated Skulls

1) The anthropologists video shows a convincing argument for determining the difference between deformed skulls and what are thought to be natural ones. Rather than post the clip again here is the youtube title.

Confirmation that Elongated / Conehead skulls from Peru and elsewhere are extraterrestrial fossils

The thesis holds up with the skulls looked at so far. The modern tribal examples do indeed show evidence of constriction at the correct point in the cranium whereas the 'conehead' skulls which appear to be the largest found so far from Paracas do not. The thesis is based on a sound principle that is difficult to argue with.

It would be helpful to analyse more examples but so far the theory looks sound.

2) Brien Foerster has researched this field for over 6 years. He has discovered a correlation between locations where these skulls are found and sites of precision megalithic architecture. His research however has focussed on Paracus as that is where an abundance of large 'conehead' skulls can be found. He states that on average these skulls have volume of 1.8 litres compared to our modern day average of 1.2 litres.

Tello who was a 1920's archaeologist did a lot of research on the Paracas culture found some skulls of 2.5 times the capacity of modern skulls. Foerster notes however that unfortunately Tello failed to research the skull issue in any detail.

3) Foerster claims that one of the most curious examples is that of an infant skull to be found in a little museum outside of Cuzco. The skull has unfused cranium plates which would indicate a small child however other features such as molars suggest otherwise.

Possible Alien Human Hybrid: THE Detailed Analysis

Foerster has taken samples from this skull and is currently organising funds to get the skull carbon dated and DNA analysed. The time scale for the dating is not known but from indications elsewhere on the web it should be imminent.

Personal Comment

A review of this important topic is long overdue and it is to my amazement that researchers have not taken this seriously so far. The whole subject casts a shadow over mainstream archaeology for obvious reasons, mainly for what it has not done rather than what it has done.

The conventional way of explaining the phenomena is typical of the way that other enigmatic issues are dealt with, that is to try and find a modern day or easy to point to analogue of the phenomena and attribute it solely to that regardless of whether it is reasonable or not. The same kind of thing has been done with precision architecture as an example. Instead of carrying out an in depth investigation, the matter comes to rest there and everyone accepts the theory as gospel from them on.

To make matters worse, there is even evidence from different parts of the world namely in museums in Malta and Bolivia that these skulls are being removed from public display and no longer available for analysis. Why this is being done is not fully known although is bound to fuel conspiracy theories on the subject.

That it has taken an independent researcher like Foerster to pick up this investigation further paints the profession in a bad light. I sincerely hope that the DNA tests prove positive to vindicate his hard work.

If the DNA test prove negative then the phenomena of elongated skulls still poses some very uncomfortable questions for the mainstream. At the very least it would necessitate a review of the doctrine of evolutionary theory and natural selection as it is thought to apply to human beings.

Edited by zoser

or, alternatively, they're the result of that ohh so human drive to tart yorself up to attract a mate, they're in a culture that finds loking like a banana sexy, in the same way the 19th century Chinese liked dainty feet.

• Like 4

gee, sorry to hear that. Hope you manage to have a good one. :st

Your self-declared victory is not persuasive.

The mainstream theories are contradicted by each new discovery.

only by people who are too gullible to be sucked in by any theory put forth by some wack job who got his degree by online or mail courses..

• Like 2

The pictures prove the point. It's not a debating issue. The only way to prove/disprove the anthropologists hypothesis is by checking skulls in more detail.

If you could find a source of skull pics that would be helpful to the study.

actually the best way to check would be to pull a tooth and see if it has viable pulp still in it to get dna from..

• Like 1