Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

From my pov it's hard to believe the writers just made it all up and put it in their sacred writings for other people to read. Close to impossible to believe, actually.

Only for those with a closed mind

Closed minds,and open book sales,thats what drives this world. If E.T was to of really helped out here on earth we would of found factual evidence by now ! A spanner made out of unbeliveiumn! Or a screw driver that was made out of cant be screwed up-iumn ! :tsu:

I know I work with some of the latest tools we build today ! THey all will be around for at least a thousand years ! even if just in our imaginations !

Why aliens, why not time travelers, or a lost advance civilization, maybe one that lives underground or underwater I'm sure theres someone who believes all of these, I believe that humans were able to create all the things we have today but I would not be surprised if we had help, if the bible happens to be really based on true events then I would replace the gods and angels with ETs bc a sane mind should believe intelligent beings from one of the trillions of planets came here over unseen people in the sky that created everything with the snap of a finger, the ? Is if any of it is true then were are all the amazing stories and events now, the world is rather plain compared to how it was said it was back then

Why aliens, why not time travelers, or a lost advance civilization, maybe one that lives underground or underwater I'm sure theres someone who believes all of these, I believe that humans were able to create all the things we have today but I would not be surprised if we had help, if the bible happens to be really based on true events then I would replace the gods and angels with ETs bc a sane mind should believe intelligent beings from one of the trillions of planets came here over unseen people in the sky that created everything with the snap of a finger, the ? Is if any of it is true then were are all the amazing stories and events now, the world is rather plain compared to how it was said it was back then

Time travel has the unique problem that it is time travel and not space travel. Going back or forward one day keeps you in your current position but the Earth will have moved 41 million miles. The farther you go back the farther away the Earth is. For each year you go you would have to space travel more than a day at the speed of light to reach the Earth.

Even long gone civilizations leave something behind, yet there is no evidence for the kind of advanced civilization you refer to. In the case of the great pyramid we have the remains of worker camps that would house thousands of workers and the remains of a ramp on the south side of the pyramid, both of which, support the long held views of how the pyramids were built.

Using vibration on the land and sound in the water and use of satellites, we have been able to see pretty much what the earth is made of and mapped it fairly well, yet fond nothing to support advanced civilizations underground or under the water.

With the exception of people and places that can be corroborated through other sources, the Bible is primarily a collection of stories designed to teach.

The world plain? Imagine yourself living in the world about 1450 BCE and see if what we have would have been amazing to the people back then.

Flying through the air in some kind of bird.

Talking into a hand held box to communicate with someone else far away

Traveling in a chariot that needs no horses and can go faster than the fastest animal

Watching moving images in a box

Pushing small squares inside a larger square and watching words appear in front of you that others anywhere in the world can read

So you see we do have our marvels and though they are taken for granted by most and are not told of in stories, make the world of today not so plain as you might think.

• Like 1

The matter doesn't exist as it does "somewhere else" because there is no somewhere else for it to exist. And even if it did you'd still have to get there, but there is no "there" to get to.

yesitis2.gif

• Like 2

yesitis2.gif

Nice to see this expert in slow motion.

"micro-expressions" in his facial body language when he says "Yes it is",say clearly.

"I am lying."

That's a keeper!

Thanks mcrom.

His face, to me, when he says "yes it is", says "I know something you don't know - there's a classic arrogant superiority to it - it could be that he's spearheading one of the greatest cons of all time or it could be that he's actually a Reptilian in a human suit!

• Like 1

I always wondered If the people on Ancient Aliens actually believed half the stuff they were saying

The Earth is at a specific point in space today. Tomorrow it will be at a different point in space. Tomorrow, you get into a time machine and travel back to today. Everything that has happened in the next 24 hours has yet to happen as you have traveled back before those events have occurred.

But since the events etc already HAVE taken place there's no place to travel back to. What you're referring to isn't even what you're pretending it is. If a person traveled back to 200 years ago they would cease to exist. Instead when stories talk about time travel they're really talking about everyting in the universe EXCEPT FOR the supposed traveler going back in time. Everything ELSE goes back to the way it was, but the supposed traveler remains the same. So it's not only impossible but also not what you and other people pretend it would be if it were. You're left with nothing :no: not even a concept left to play with.

nopeda, on 22 November 2012 - 01:32 PM, said:

In contrast to that he would have to be. You haven't gotten to the starting line yet. Are you capable? If so, will you ever get there? If so, when?? What would it take to get you there??? We never find things like that out it seems.

Ah your standard post when you seem to have a problem

When the problem is that I've been on down the road for years but someone else can't get to the starting line. Which particular starting line did I point out that you can't get to, do you have any idea? Do you think there's any chance you ever could get to it if so, and if so what do you think it would take in order for you to be able to get there?

Trying to indicate that a lack of an open mind or the use of restrictions, concerning aliens or gods existing now or in the past on the Earth, instead of the factual evidence or lack thereof which is applied to determine the validity of the belief, is a poor attempt at misdirection.

In my experience, those that rely on curse words to get their point across many times fail to do so because the curse words take up more and more of the replies. In any case, you like most of us here are visitors to the site and should accept that the owner has set this board up the way he wants it.

If anyone is unhappy with how the board is set up or laid out they can contact the owner, request changes and accept the decisions that are made. If it still isn't to a persons liking, they always have the option to go to other sites that are set up they way they want or they can have their own board and run it anyway they like. It is IMO rude to come here and complain in posts that the board doesn't have something the want.

For years I felt confident that xts had never been here because if they had they probably would still be coming around, and if they came around I had confidence that we would be able to detect them picking them up on radar etc. Finally though I thought it through and realised how ignorant an idea that was, which then opened the door to the possibility that they have been around and do come around. That opens up a whole new universe of possibilities. So I encourage other people to give up whatever ignorance is preventing them from considering the possibility and moving on...

I believe people should be able to say what they want and eventually "bad" words would cease to exist, but it would take a few generations. Now it's still a problem caused by people who have a problem with certain words, so from my pov anything that encourages the problem to remain a problem is just slowing things down.

You ignore or vehemently deny any posts, even those that have used evidence that don't support the ancient alien theory. You have limited yourself to ancient aliens existed and God had to be an alien as can be shown by the last sentence of your post I am replying to. If you were open minded, you wouldn't require me to show you examples of what God could be if he weren't an alien, you would accept there could be other possibilities, but you do not. In essence you have as closed a mind as those who you accuse of having.

No. I give people the chance to say what else they believe he could be. It's not my fault that they can't think of anything else. If there is nothing else as I believe, then I'd like to be aware of it even though some people apparently have problems with it. But why??? Why do they even CARE??? People often seem to hate the idea even though it appears that's the only way it COULD be.

nopeda, on 22 November 2012 - 01:07 PM, said:

He would still have to be an alien from a high tech civilization imo, and so far no one has suggested anything else he actually could be.

I'm fairly certain I did just suggest something else he could be.

Supernatural, omnioptent, omnipresent, all powerful, beyond all laws of nature, physics, science and understanding. GOD.

I do agree though that such a being would be alien, just not AN alien.

The being would be an alien if he's a being, even if he has sub-beings or whatever. They would be too. So the question is: Why do you want him not to be an alien? Why do you even care?

But since the events etc already HAVE taken place there's no place to travel back to. What you're referring to isn't even what you're pretending it is. If a person traveled back to 200 years ago they would cease to exist. Instead when stories talk about time travel they're really talking about everyting in the universe EXCEPT FOR the supposed traveler going back in time. Everything ELSE goes back to the way it was, but the supposed traveler remains the same. So it's not only impossible but also not what you and other people pretend it would be if it were. You're left with nothing :no: not even a concept left to play with.

which is why physicists when discussing time travel say it's impossible to travel to the past PRIOR to the development of of the first time ma hin, and after the development of the first tim machine histoy could be considered to be happening al at the same time due to it's inter-accessibility.

Sadly I can only remember two, that being rollers and a workforce using rope pulleys or a primitive canal system ferrying the stones about.

From what I understand they didn't have wheels or pulleys in a lot of cases so that rules that out. They would almost certainly need rope as strong or stronger than modern steel cable in order to lift them if they did have pulleys, and then something to support the pulleys if they had them, which they didn't. So we're left with only the rollers, and they won't help when it comes time to lifh hundred ton stones up on top of each other, etc. So it turns out there's no reason to watch those documentaries because they really didn't figure anything out after all. We still don't have the answer. No one does afawk, much less is it common knowledge to many people as you attempted to lead me to believe. Shame is upon you for trying. :yes:

The being would be an alien if he's a being, even if he has sub-beings or whatever. They would be too. So the question is: Why do you want him not to be an alien? Why do you even care?

I care because I have an emotional vested interest in God being the God of the Bible and not Q from Star Trek. I'm Catholic.

Either way we're arguing sloght differences of semantics, we both agree that God's totaly and utterly alien to the min of man - you think he's from another planet an I think he made the univese and everythig in it because he's God.

nopeda, on 22 November 2012 - 01:49 PM, said:

What do you think DOES restrict it? And what do you think bumps it up when it needs that? It probably needs to be increased about as often as it needs to be slowed down, so...? Oh yeah, and don't forget to explain why the velocity is adjusted but the frequency is not.

I'd say it's restricted as it's speed is one of the necessary constants for the function of the universe - it's throttled by both mundane and quantum physics with manipulation (downwards as we've never observed upwards manipulation of this constant) courtesy of "complex spacetime events" such as massive gravity vortexes (such as black holes).

Then it wouldn't be even but instead would be different velocities depending on where it comes from and what different situations it passes through along the way. Instead it's all the same indicating that it's something local. Apparently whatever it is influences an area at least as "big" as humans have been able to check. That isn't really big though but instead it's miniscule.

From what I understand they didn't have wheels or pulleys in a lot of cases so that rules that out. They would almost certainly need rope as strong or stronger than modern steel cable in order to lift them if they did have pulleys, and then something to support the pulleys if they had them, which they didn't. So we're left with only the rollers, and they won't help when it comes time to lifh hundred ton stones up on top of each other, etc. So it turns out there's no reason to watch those documentaries because they really didn't figure anything out after all. We still don't have the answer. No one does afawk, much less is it common knowledge to many people as you attempted to lead me to believe. Shame is upon you for trying. :yes:

Just because we don't know the exact answrr, neither means we ahouldn't look or should accept whatever answer best suits our bias. So I'm prepared to accept the possibility aliens did it, that Merlin did it, that Atlanteans did it as readily as I am it was pulleys and wheels or canals. How about you?

The documentaries show our best guess, the best we can come up with using our understanding of thw peoples at the time and their technology, and shame on you for ignoring the possibility of someone else bring right!

• Like 1

Why did we languish for so long in obscurity and then suddenly (seemingly) start acting like a coordinated society? To the unimaginative, the answer is, as always, alien intervention. It's such an obvious solution. But, I am of the opinion that maybe, just maybe (it's such a crazy idea, it might be true) it was the developement of .......language. How in the world could we easily share ideas until we did this. Think about how fast things would progress once we were able to communicate.

So if Neandertals had language you have no argument. If they did cave paintings I'm guessing they had language also. It seems that they did, but even if not if humans were doing it when Neandertals were still around they probably had language then, and that was a long time before they started any impressive civilizations. So, probably the language thing is not the answer, and even if so there would have to be some reason why all of a sudden humans got good at it.

Then it wouldn't be even but instead would be different velocities depending on where it comes from and what different situations it passes through along the way. Instead it's all the same indicating that it's something local. Apparently whatever it is influences an area at least as "big" as humans have been able to check. That isn't really big though but instead it's miniscule.

You're suggesting that the speed of light is what it is in our area of space but it can be different in other areas?

Interesting idea, Vernon Vringe, a novelst, came up with a similar idea - there are areas of space/time where you can travel beyond the physical limits and others where you can't. Makes sort if sense, except it doesn't allow "xts" to demonstrate the physic defying abilities ascribed to thir craft, as they'd be bound by the local aws f physics even if they're from an area of different physics.

Believing in the idea we have been visited in the past is all well and good but the available evidence does not support the idea. Until such time as evidence is forthcoming, the idea remains that, just an idea and can not be seriously considered as a reality.

Some evidence supports it, especially texts which clearly say that we have been. Also the structures it seems impossible those people could have built as well as the fact that many if not all of them were built in dedication to what would have to be xts. Also countless UFO sightings are evidence as well as crop circles. So you can't say there's no evidence even if this planet contains the only life in the entire universe, which seems incredibly unlikely.

did you know SANTA IS SATAN spelled backwards or no

If Satan exists it's more than likely Santa was inspired by him. He steals the show from the real thing to celebrate and is the opposite of Jesus being big and flashy and living in a cold environment. Santa and the Easter Bunny steal the show from Jesus at the celebration of his birth and appreciation for his death. Also when those things are found to be lies it even if only subconsciously suggests Jesus is too. So if the beast does exist it seems safe to conclude that Santa is one of his "tricks".

The gods, or xts, appear to have hung out with humans for a while and then left, saying they'll eventually be back. So we're in the they haven't come back yet stage, if so. From my pov it seems more likely than not that there are beings in the universe who travel to different star systems. If there are it seems as likely as not that they've been to this one. And if so that they've had influence. Not time travelers in large part because I believe it's not possible and not advanced civilization... because I believe we'd be aware of them by now.

His face, to me, when he says "yes it is", says "I know something you don't know - there's a classic arrogant superiority to it - it could be that he's spearheading one of the greatest cons of all time or it could be that he's actually a Reptilian in a human suit!

I thought we're under the guys from Sirius and they're more human like.

That would be dishonest of you, but certainly not a surprise coming from you. I've complained about your dishonesty from the start.

Let's start a list. I was told that the Abidos helicopter and co.:

1. don't look like air vehicles.

2. have been carved over.

3. have been plastered over then carved over.

4. have been plastered over then carved over then some fell out.

5. have been plastered over then carved over then it all fell out.

Do you want to add any more to that?

1. - They look like air vehicles to some people. That is that very nature of paredolia.

2, 3 and 4 are just a succession of each other.

5 I have not seen claimed, and it would not surprise me one bit if you just made that up. If you insist in deliberate ignorance, that is your prerogative, but leave me out of it. Only the most foolish would still be chasing Ghosts at Abydos. But it keeps the snake oil salesmen in business. You know, I find snake oil salesmen of very dubious character, and not people I would not hold at any level of respect, but in this case, their win seems poetic justice. If ever they deserved a pony, this would be the moment.

You're the same but you try to be more sneaky about it. Probably the thing you dislike most about me is that I'm aware of that and some of your bs.

No I treat people how they treat me, so my attitude is based solely on your own personality. I do hope you are impressed with yourself. Not understanding a thing does not make it BS, but the ignorant tend to label such in that fashion. It's rather common actually I think you will find. You have certainly provided many examples. Are you a masochist by any chance? Maybe you are enjoying this hateful banter you tend to engage in on a constant basis?

• Like 3