Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Just because we dont know every and all details of how our ancestors built this or that do NOT leave the door open for ET.

To claim that extraterrestrials visited Earth back in the days (based on the evidence I have seen to date) takes a gigantic leap of faith.

I love statements like this (Zoser rolls up his sleeves):

Concerning the Great Pyramid:

• How did it come to be aligned exactly according to the cardinal points of the compass? With what means?
  • How did it come to be built at exactly 30 deg N?
  • How was the finish and accuracy achieved with the 30 tonne rose granite blocks in the Kings chamber so high up inside the pyramid?
  • Why was no mummy ever found?
  • How was the accuracy in the descending passage achieved to within +/- 0.25 inch across it's entire length?
  • What was the purpose behind the so called ventilation shafts inside the 'Kings and Queen's chambers'? Where do they go? Remember that the shafts inside one of the chambers were totally blocked until discovered in the 20th century.
  • Why the salt deposits inside the Queen's chamber? From where did it originate?
  • Why do the mathematical constants of pi and the golden mean turn up in it's construction when knowledge of these constants was supposed to have originated in Greece thousands of years later?

Seriously H it's madness to claim that we have all the answers. When you have answered those let's talk about Puma Punku which is even more baffling.

• Like 3

It takes a certain type of understanding to really embrace the ancient alien theory, as most skeptics do not, cannot, and will not be able to process this information. Yes, there is a God and Jesus Christ did walk this Earth, however , I am of the opinion that there roles and purpose was misunderstood .... I am also a Christian that also believed extraterrestrials played a huge part in developing mankind..... There is NO debunking the building and creAting of these enormous ancient structures..,,anyone who thinks that regular human beings built these structures are not capable of processing the truth ... It is not there fault ..... Some people are not meant to understand.. But in due time all will know.

WOW that statement is just cutting every ancient civilization off at the legs

• Like 1

Interesting thread. I've been reading (and watching) a lot about this theory recently. However much I'd like it to be the case, many things (particularly like the information contained in the link Boony kindly posted) stack up against it.

It seems that a lot of us don't give our ancestors that much credit for what they were able to achieve. I am still open-minded on the subject, but as with most sub-topics in this particular forum, evidence is well, not exactly forthcoming.

Cheers all,

M.

• Like 2

I love statements like this (Zoser rolls up his sleeves):

Concerning the Great Pyramid:

• How did it come to be aligned exactly according to the cardinal points of the compass? With what means?
  • How was the finish and accuracy achieved with the 30 tonne rose granite blocks in the Kings chamber so high up inside the pyramid?
  • Why was no mummy ever found?
  • How was the accuracy in the descending passage achieved to within +/- 0.25 inch across it's entire length?
  • What was the purpose behind the so called ventilation shafts inside the 'Kings and Queen's chambers'? Where do they go? Remember that the shafts inside one of the chambers were totally blocked until discovered in the 20th century.
  • Why the salt deposits inside the Queen's chamber? From where did it originate?
  • Why do the mathematical constants of pi and the golden mean turn up in it's construction when knowledge of these constants was supposed to have originated in Greece thousands of years later?

Seriously H it's madness to claim that we have all the answers. When you have answered those let's talk about Puma Punku which is even more baffling.

I don't think sceptics will believe ancient alien theory until the day comes when a pyramid is discovered somewhere other than earth that isn't said to be a natural formation. I also agree that there's hardly proof until some ancient alien technology is found, but would we recocognize it if it existed, I doubt it. Any technology could then be viewed as prior human civilization discovered.

AA is a hard theory to prove to sceptics especially if they watched the TV show that pushes the different theories into the realms of total fantasy so its all very discouraging to the real researchers to be taken seriously.

That's why I relish the day when we find a structure not on earth but simular to an ancient one on earth like a pyramid. Ancient travellers not sky gods etc. That would be a great find, I'd like to see that happen.

• Like 1

I still cannot understand why people read the supernatural things that happen in the Bible and go "they happened, but it wasn't God it was aliens".

If you're accepting the unproven events of the Bible as fact then why can't you accept the explanation given in the Bible?

I do - except the bits that allegorical metaphor and/or parable.

And I believe that aliens exist except the ones that are flights of fancy.

It's not a hard position to adopt really.

Edited by Wearer of Hats
  • Like 4

ITs a true statment that many things we do not know about the actual origin of the artifacts and misc, places on this planet, THe UFOlogist seem to ben and tweek them to fit each need in there own Book needs.

But It only takes that 1% of the really unexplained to Keep the mind wandering ! :tsu:

Mine seems to spend 99% of the time wondering !

Ancient Aliens seems to make a lot of sense if you have very little actual understanding and knowledge of history. The more you learn, the more you come to realize that the idea just isn't supported.

Here's a good place to start.

Cheers.

Why do I get the feeling a lot of people ignore this, and any other historical facts that are out there to be read ?

A: Because the truth is not as fascinating....

Thanks for posting Boony !!!

:tu:

• Like 6

One thing that fascinates me are the crops we raise today. Take corn for instance. Its nearest relative is a grass that has very little in the way of nutritional value, but from that form of grass we have one of the most prominent plant crops on the planet. What science wants us to believe is that this form of grass was cultivated for what was likely thousands of years to end up as the product we see today. Think about this for a moment. People spent their entire lives using small-affect breeding techniques to coax small changes into a plant to achieve the end result we see today. How many generations of people worked with these plants to get to a point where the crop provided even a minimal amount of nutritional value to justify its being cultivated and regularly grown?

The same kind of analysis can and should be done with most every other crop we now enjoy.

Somehow, I find it hard to imagine that our ancestors (regardless of what continent they were on) actually spent so many endless years of nothing or little to show for their efforts to get the results we see.

In fact, I would like to know if there is any crop we employ regularly that was only 'invented' in the last 2 or 3 centuries?

The point I am getting to is that there is far too much we don't know to simply leave out the possibility that we had at least some help in building our civilization. The question then is where did the help come from?

Edited by Marks_Thoughts
  • Like 2

It takes a certain type of understanding to really embrace the ancient alien theory, as most skeptics do not, cannot, and will not be able to process this information. Yes, there is a God and Jesus Christ did walk this Earth, however , I am of the opinion that there roles and purpose was misunderstood .... I am also a Christian that also believed extraterrestrials played a huge part in developing mankind.....

I am distressed by your use of the word 'skeptic' in the context you use it in... which can only imply that you don't actually know what it means. You also state quite matter-of-factly that there is a god and that Jesus was a real person; both items of which are highly, highly debatable. It is also questionable as to whether or not extraterrestrials have visited our planet; it isn't impossible, and there is some reason to think that it could have happened... but that is far from justification for saying that it did happen.

There is NO debunking the building and creAting of these enormous ancient structures..,,anyone who thinks that regular human beings built these structures are not capable of processing the truth ... It is not there fault ..... Some people are not meant to understand.. But in due time all will know.

Not sure what you meant by the first sentence... or the last two... sorry...

As for thinking that humans built "these" (?) structures, you've been regrettably vague...

Question: do you think that the Parthenon, or Westminster Abbey, or St. Peter's Basilica were built by human beings, or...?

Edited by Arbitran
  • Like 4

That's why I relish the day when we find a structure not on earth but simular to an ancient one on earth like a pyramid. Ancient travellers not sky gods etc. That would be a great find, I'd like to see that happen.

Stick to dreaming.
  • Like 1

The same kind of analysis can and should be done with most every other crop we now enjoy.

Somehow, I find it hard to imagine that our ancestors (regardless of what continent they were on) actually spent so many endless years of nothing or little to show for their efforts to get the results we see.

In fact, I would like to know if there is any crop we employ regularly that was only 'invented' in the last 2 or 3 centuries?

The point I am getting to is that there is far too much we don't know to simply leave out the possibility that we had at least some help in building our civilization. The question then is where did the help come from?

Given how little you know you've already ruled out humans.
  • Like 4

It takes a certain type of understanding to really embrace the ancient alien theory, as most skeptics do not, cannot, and will not be able to process this information.

Speculation.

Yes, there is a God and Jesus Christ did walk this Earth,

Speculation.

however , I am of the opinion that there roles and purpose was misunderstood ....

Speculation.

I am also a Christian that also believed extraterrestrials played a huge part in developing mankind.....

Speculation.

There is NO debunking the building and creAting of these enormous ancient structures..,,anyone who thinks that regular human beings built these structures are not capable of processing the truth ...

Speculation.

It is not there fault ..... Some people are not meant to understand.. But in due time all will know.

Speculation.

• Like 8

One thing that fascinates me are the crops we raise today. Take corn for instance. Its nearest relative is a grass that has very little in the way of nutritional value, but from that form of grass we have one of the most prominent plant crops on the planet. What science wants us to believe is that this form of grass was cultivated for what was likely thousands of years to end up as the product we see today. Think about this for a moment. People spent their entire lives using small-affect breeding techniques to coax small changes into a plant to achieve the end result we see today. How many generations of people worked with these plants to get to a point where the crop provided even a minimal amount of nutritional value to justify its being cultivated and regularly grown?

Ah, that great devil "SCIENCE" rears its ugly head once again with the well understood answers to things that are not mysterious at all.

The Evolution of Corn.

• Like 7

Why do I get the feeling a lot of people ignore this, and any other historical facts that are out there to be read ?

A: Because the truth is not as fascinating....

Thanks for posting Boony !!!

:tu:

On the contrary. I find that the truth of human development (sans alien intervention) to be quite fascinating. Modern cultures actually have some pretty big shoes to fill. :tu:

• Like 5

I have been a devoted Christian for many years, however, when you add the Ancient Alien Theory to the Biblical story... It all starts to make complete sense... These ancient people had no reference points to accurately describe what they were witnessing. Anyone who lived in those times would have referred these aliens to being gods and angels...

no it doesn't. all you've done is blend two implausible stories together to make one implausible story.

i have to tell ya, as an ex-devoted christian i'm more inclined to believe in aliens than in the stories of the bible anyway.

• Like 4

no it doesn't. all you've done is blend two implausible stories together to make one implausible story.

i have to tell ya, as an ex-devoted christian i'm more inclined to believe in aliens than in the stories of the bible anyway.

So..you're adding what to this topic?

• Like 1

So..you're adding what to this topic?

actually i was speaking to someone else. mind your own business

Edited by JGirl
  • Like 6

interesting post...thanks

In the spirit of research without taking a position on this one way or the other.... :)

I had a look at the Enuma Elish...

http://www.ancient.eu.com/article/225/

The story, one of the oldest, if not the oldest in the world, concerns the birth of the gods and the creation of the universe and human beings.

and here are a couple of quotes mentioning grain/cereal

There are more but I just picked these....from Tablet 7

65 Lord of abundance, profusion, and huge stores (of grain),

66 Who provides bounty, who enriches human habitations,

67 Who gives wheat, and brings grain into being.

78 (30) Gil, who ever heaps up piles of barley, massive mounds,

79 The creator of grain and flocks, who gives seed for the land.

so even in the times of the 'oldest story'.....there was lots of barley, wheat, grain

(and we don't know how long the story was around before being recorded)

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Enûma_Eliš

The Enûma Eliš exists in various copies from Babylon and Assyria. The version from Ashurbanipal's library dates to the 7th century BCE. The composition of the text probably dates to the Bronze Age, to the time of Hammurabi or perhaps the early Kassite era (roughly 18th to 16th centuries BCE), although some scholars favour a later date of ca. 1100 BCE

I suppose I'm thinking of time lines....and when the wheat etc could have been developed....and how long it would have taken.

when these are the generally accepted timelines of the Agricultural Revolution...

http://www.chegg.com/homework-help/definitions/the-first-agricultural-revolution-47

The First Agricultural Revolution, also known as the Neolithic Revolution, is the transformation of human societies from hunting and gathering to farming. This transition occurred worldwide between 10,000 BC and 2000 BC, with the earliest known developments taking place in the Middle East. Farming and the raising of livestock tied people to land for cultivation and grazing grounds, and this transition gave rise to permanent settlements. For tens of thousands of years, the dominant structure of human life had been small nomadic bands. From this point on, most humans would live in fixed locations that ranged from villages to cities. This settlement, in turn, led to the development of job specialization, complex political structures, non-portable possessions, architecture, and the rise of industry and commerce.

Edited by bee

On the contrary. I find that the truth of human development (sans alien intervention) to be quite fascinating. Modern cultures actually have some pretty big shoes to fill. :tu:

I agree, but to most, that is boring, and not so fun to talk about/believe....

It's not at exactly 30 degrees North.

If it was, what significance do you think this has and what would it necessarily imply about aliens constructing it?

• Like 4

Stick to dreaming.

Yeah , it's a pipe dream but I'm curious. Would that be considered proof for an ancient alien astronaut contact with us or just be considered an ancient HUMAN civilation that had technology and was destroyed and some of their decendents survived here?

Hi White Unicorn.....Thought you might find this video interesting, maybe...

not saying everything in it is right...but I'm not saying it's wrong either. Just sharing it after what you said...:)

The bit about the 'pyramid' image starts at 5:50....

I have been a devoted Christian for many years, however, when you add the Ancient Alien Theory to the Biblical story... It all starts to make complete sense... These ancient people had no reference points to accurately describe what they were witnessing. Anyone who lived in those times would have referred these aliens to being gods and angels...

Hey Alphamale06,

You need to stay open and consider any points presented. Spitting claims (that have been regurgitated many times on these forums) as absolute truth will not help your argument at all.

I hope you enjoy your time here, but the way you're going is setting it up to be very negative and frustrating for all involved.

Can I ask when you started to consider ancient aliens as an answer? And also was there an event that made you start believing 100% that history could not have unraveled as it did without the involvement of ancient aliens?

Edit: I've read all your posts and you sound more like a troll than someone trying to present a valid argument. Please systematically present your argument so you can help us to see the truth. It's a bit sad that you don't even consider that humans were capable of building these structures etc.

Edited by Timonthy