Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

the two surfaces were IIRC marble. With no filler.

Additionally, marble and limestone can be scratched more easily than harder stones such as granite. ……………………..

What’s the difference between marble and granite?

Although both are stones and both are quarried from the earth, granite and marble (and marble’s relatives – limestone, onyx and travertine) are very different from each other. Granite is formed deep in the earth’s mantle at extremely high temperatures, and is a very hard, resistant stone made of crystallized minerals.

http://www.intertile.com/pages/stoneloc/stoneloc_3faqs.html

But granite is a much harder, stronger stone than marble.

http://askville.amazon.com/difference-marble-granite-countertops/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=8958992

Why is granite harder than marble?

Granite is composed mainly of silicate minerals which are much harder than the calcite that makes up the marble.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_is_granite_harder_than_marble

OHH it's about the stone being used now is it?

Before it was the precision of the construction, not the material used. I'll give you that. Here's one that's granite though... Thanjavur Temple.

IMO...I think the stone monuments, including the pyramids were to harness and distribute some kind of energy...

And you are entitled to your opinion, but it doesn't give the subject any more credibility unfortunately

But the exact details are lost in time. So it's all down to interpretation of the evidence.

Thats always the kicker isnt it? Lost information. But the fact is - there are also lots of 'found information', even as your link states about new discoveries in Egypt etc, we are 'finding' more information all the time. With the Egyptian record for example, all the hieroglyphs and stone tablets/scrolls or whatever tell us a great deal. Funny enough tho, there isn't any record, by the ancient Egyptians, about an energy source. You'd have thought they'd have been proud of that source wouldn't you and recorded it in stone/clay tablets/hieroglyphs etc. But they didn't. Coz it never existed to start with.

Well there is lots about 'arks'....the most famous being the ark of the covenant....and 'coincidently' we have the electric arc

http://www.thefreedi...om/electric arc

electric arc

An electric current, often strong, brief, and luminous, in which electrons jump across a gap. Electric arcs across specially designed electrodes can produce very high heats and bright light, and are used for such purposes as welding and illumination in spotlights. Unwanted arcs in electrical circuits can cause fires. Lightning is a case of an electric arc between one cloud and the earth or another cloud, as are sparks caused by discharges of static electricity

think cherubs...on top of the 'ark'.....in fact don't just think it...here's an amazing video a lot of which is about John Hutchison

(famous for what is called The Hutchison Effect)...and Dan Northrup, a cabinet maker, recreating the Ark of the Covenant from

the descriptions in the bible...and guess what. It worked! :w00t:

[media=]

[/media]

the video is actually 50 mins long...

• Like 1

its always something different when you show him the proof.. the rules of the game change..

OHH it's about the stone being used now is it?

Before it was the precision of the construction, not the material used. I'll give you that. Here's one that's granite though... Thanjavur Temple.

It's about both. Just throw anything you have into the pot.

Let's start there.

its always something different when you show him the proof.. the rules of the game change..

Proof is something that has been in pitiful supply from the skeptics end.

I haven't seen any :blush:

re my last post...perhaps this is what all the fuss is about ...with the dedicated debunkers...

that the power of the Pyramid and the Ark could be reproduced in modern times as a wireless source of electricity

just a thought... :innocent:

and also talked about in the Hutchison vid is Mfkzt....monatomic gold with weight reducing capabilities and superconductivity.

THAT could have been very useful for building the pyramid etc...somehow... :yes:

cant wait till 6 am to read Psyches replies... but Im signing off now as i need to do my crochet pattern workbook

Polygonal knitting with such precision

When you're done, be sure to vitrify the results. Otherwise, there's simply no logistics to it!

Harte

• Like 2

http://www.gold-eagl...bins011806.html

quotes from the above link...

"Mfkzt" (sometimes pronounced "mufkuzt") is the ancient Egyptian name for a transformed state of gold. By a special process of arc heating, gold and other platinum group metals can be turned into a single atom or monatomic substance - a form of powder - that has superconductive properties. The process was rediscovered starting in the late 1970's through the efforts of David Hudson, a large landowner and farmer near Yuma, Arizona.

The tests continued from 1983-1989, at Hudson's expense, with highly qualified experts. The substance was heated at 1.2 degrees C per minute, and cooled at 2 degrees C per minute. In the heating process, at the moment the sample changed from its original dullness to the whiteness of its bright bead and subsequent powder, its weight fell to 56% of the original. The other 44% was inexplicably missing. Further heating at 1160 degrees in a vacuum resulted in a wonderfully clear glass, and a return to 100% of the original weight. Repeatedly heated and cooled under inert gases, the sample rose to 300-400% of its original weight, but when heated again, it weighed less than nothing - below zero. At this point, the sample would disappear from sight. A voltmeter with live electrodes touched to ends of the substance (when visible) revealed no conductivity whatever. The substance was a high temperature superconductor.

Discussions of exotic matter and "stealth atoms" began to appear in the scientific journals in the early 1990's. Physics refers to the monatomic high-spin state as "asymmetrical deformed high-spin nuclei." A correlated subject is the manipulation of space-time. Alcubierre (Journal of Classical and Quantum Gravity, 1994), stated flatly: "It is now known that it is possible to modify space-time in a way that allows a spaceship to travel at an arbitrarily large speed by a purely local expansion of the space-time behind the spaceship and a purely local contraction in front of it - a motion faster than the speed of light reminiscent of the warp drive of science fiction." Szpir (American Scientist, 1994) reconciled this with relativity's theoretic limit of velocity to the speed of light, arguing that when in "warp" mode, the craft would not really be traveling at all, for the true rate of acceleration would be zero. Making Szpir's relocation of chunks of space-time possible - "exotic matter," i.e., matter which has a gravitational attraction of less than zero.

(me.....aye aye...manipulating space time would have been useful for.........ancient 'aliens'......wink wink)....lol

Let us turn, for a moment, to the past. In 1904, the great British archeologist, Sir W. M. Flinders Petrie, discovered a massive cave in an area of the Sinai he believed to be the biblical Mount Horeb. Within was an ancient temple dedicated to the Goddess Hathor. The associated artifacts and inscriptions, to include a metallurgist's crucible, indicated it had been in continuous operation for 1500 years. Hidden beneath the flagstones was a considerable quantity - many tons - of a pure white powder. Within also were innumerable references to "bread" and the traditional hieroglyph for "light." In one of a whole class of similar depictions, Hathor offers the emblem of life to the pharaoh, while behind her, her treasurer holds a conical loaf of "white bread." The conical loaves were the "shem-an-na, " the bread of life, associated with increasing longevity and with travel to the realms of the afterlife. This was the province of the kings and nobles. It is now known that monatomic platinum group metals will resonate with deformed (or cancerous) body cells, "relaxing" and correcting the DNA, while iridium is tuned to the ends of the DNA strands, turning the DNA itself into a superconductor. "Mfkzt" was listed in the Egyptian lists of precious substances, while the locality of the king in the afterlife is called the "Field of Mfkzt." It seems there was a precise reason that Moses ground the golden calf to a powder, put it in water and fed it to the unruly Israelites (Exodus 32:20) - it was to raise their consciousness.

Not really the same are they?

Let me be explicit.

Stamping, smoothing, scraping, trimming and pointing. I can show you visual examples of each.

All you have shown is wavy lines. Not really convincing.

They are exactly the same, because they were caused by exactly the same procedure.

In the South American case, however, the scalloping caused by pounding has been partially smoothed out, whereas in the Egyptian case, the project was simply abandoned when the stone cracked.

Harte

The Baalbek trilithons have long been claimed by AA proponents as being created by unknown technology.

The Romans built on top of them.

But first, they lifted them up and left some Roman artifacts under them:

A German expedition dug 1904/1905 through to the foundations of the temple. The temple platform is through and through of Roman origin. They found typical roman masonery, roman trash and so on, down to the bedrock. Nothing un-Roman was found! Btw: The temple platform was not built from massive stone, but typically roman honeycombed. Only the outer shell looks like a massive building.

Source: Frank Doernenburg at Doug's Archaeology Site

Harte

• Like 1

Very true no one knows how he did it!Took it to his grave with him.I have visited the place before amazing!Really makes one wonder how he accomplished it.

I think this guy may have had an idea about it :

The Baalbek trilithons have long been claimed by AA proponents as being created by unknown technology.

The Romans built on top of them. Nothing new since all over the world we see later work built on top of earlier megalithic structures. Peru has many excellent examples. Makes total sense to build on what is already there. The trilithons look much older than the higher up construction; erosion etc. No record of them being anything to do with Rome. Neither is there a later example.

That this does not strike you as odd is highly surprising (yet in another way not).

You would have had a similar problem by quoting Ancient Egyptian megalithic work. That is also as you know claimed as AA work.

You need to look at what is indisputably known to be Greek, Roman or Renaissance and compare the precision in megalithic stone work.

Good luck.

Ah it's denial and untruth then.I kinda expected your flip flop. If you want to know why I believe....., actually no, I know, it is the Romans who build it, then check Harte's post. Records aplenty from the roman times. That fact, that you as an august British Museum collaborator don't know about it, is surprising, then again, not really.

Proof is something that has been in pitiful supply from the skeptics end.

I haven't seen any :blush:

You of all people, should not be the one talking about proof, you keep ignoring said proof yourself and can't present any proof whatsoever for your own ideas.

Hello Mr. Soft Stone Pot, please meet Mr. Kettle, you both are in the business of black, I believe?

EDIT : damnable link didn't work

Edited by TheSearcher
  • Like 1

Additionally, marble and limestone can be scratched more easily than harder stones such as granite. ……………………..

What’s the difference between marble and granite?

Although both are stones and both are quarried from the earth, granite and marble (and marble’s relatives – limestone, onyx and travertine) are very different from each other. Granite is formed deep in the earth’s mantle at extremely high temperatures, and is a very hard, resistant stone made of crystallized minerals.

http://www.intertile...eloc_3faqs.html

But granite is a much harder, stronger stone than marble.

http://askville.amaz...questId=8958992

Why is granite harder than marble?

Granite is composed mainly of silicate minerals which are much harder than the calcite that makes up the marble.

http://wiki.answers....der_than_marble

What is amazing is how they made granite vases with narrow "necks" and bulging bodies.

How exactly are this done?

pf0046a.jpg

Their "sawing" and drilling-techniques are also fascinating.

http://www.gizapower.com/pma/index.htm

Well there is lots about 'arks'....the most famous being the ark of the covenant....and 'coincidently' we have the electric arc

think cherubs...on top of the 'ark'.....in fact don't just think it...here's an amazing video a lot of which is about John Hutchison

(famous for what is called The Hutchison Effect)...and Dan Northrup, a cabinet maker, recreating the Ark of the Covenant from

the descriptions in the bible...and guess what. It worked! :w00t:

the video is actually 50 mins long...

No it didn't. The thing was plugged into a generator, ie a power source - and totally rigged up like a modern capacitor. Hell give me a shoe box with no gold, a cable to the mains and hey presto, I will rig something up that will give anyone a shock. That's all they did.

The Hutchinson effect? More rubbish...

"One particularly damning piece of evidence against him is a video he produced for a television special which shows a toy UFO levitating and jumping around wildly. A string is clearly visible in the upper left-hand corner of the video, wiggling in sync with the UFO's movements. At first Hutchison claimed that it was a wire which was part of the apparatus, but later he confessed that he was "creative" with the footage because he has been unable to reproduce the effect since 1991".

and

Given that Hutchison's claims are outlandish and his credibility damaged by admitted fakery, it is likely that the effect named for him is complete claptrap. Carl Sagan famously said that "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence," and Hutchison offers no such evidence aside from easily faked videos and unsubstantiated claims.

http://www.damninteresting.com/the-hutchison-effect/

also see

http://www.skepdic.com/hutchisonhoax.html

http://www.gold-eagl...bins011806.html

Let us turn, for a moment, to the past. In 1904, the great British archeologist, Sir W. M. Flinders Petrie, discovered a massive cave in an area of the Sinai he believed to be the biblical Mount Horeb. Within was an ancient temple dedicated to the Goddess Hathor. The associated artifacts and inscriptions, to include a metallurgist's crucible, indicated it had been in continuous operation for 1500 years. Hidden beneath the flagstones was a considerable quantity - many tons - of a pure white powder. Within also were innumerable references to "bread" and the traditional hieroglyph for "light." In one of a whole class of similar depictions, Hathor offers the emblem of life to the pharaoh, while behind her, her treasurer holds a conical loaf of "white bread." The conical loaves were the "shem-an-na, " the bread of life, associated with increasing longevity and with travel to the realms of the afterlife. This was the province of the kings and nobles. It is now known that monatomic platinum group metals will resonate with deformed (or cancerous) body cells, "relaxing" and correcting the DNA, while iridium is tuned to the ends of the DNA strands, turning the DNA itself into a superconductor. "Mfkzt" was listed in the Egyptian lists of precious substances, while the locality of the king in the afterlife is called the "Field of Mfkzt."

[media=]

[/media]

If the knowledge of mfkzt was world wide before the Great Flood....the ancient world could have been a lot lot different to how

we think about it all now.

now please excuse me...I have a dot joining fest in progress....and it feels GOOD...lol ;)

hey seeder....I thought you were off flying........ :D

or getting away from the computer screen for some 'real life'

or something like that...

:P

hey seeder....I thought you were off flying........ :D

or getting away from the computer screen for some 'real life'

or something like that...

:P

That was what, 5+ hours ago - I said that ! its only 60 mins for the lesson. Im not rich you know so cant afford to fly about for 5 hours. Nor would I want to. Ever been in a microlight?

So white powder gold now eh? Connected to the AA theory in any way? I noted briefly you mention the phrase weight reducing capabilities?

Maybe and thats its promoted to dieters .. you know, to reduce their weight

What is amazing is how they made granite vases with narrow "necks" and bulging bodies.

How exactly are this done?

pf0046a.jpg

Their "sawing" and drilling-techniques are also fascinating.

http://www.gizapower.com/pma/index.htm

Check this site, they explain in a quit nice way how they made the vessels in question.

http://www.geocities.ws/unforbidden_geology/ancient_egyptian_stone_vase_making.html

The Hutchinson effect? More rubbish...

yeah yeah yeah

I wonder if all the guests who look at this thread think like I do about the dedicated debunkers...

that they protesteth too much.

And that a rule of thumb is...if they REALLY 'go' for someone...or some subject...this means that there's probably something in it....

something somewhere that someone doesn't want Joe Public to know about...

:innocent:

[media=]

[/media]

yeah yeah yeah

I wonder if all the guests who look at this thread think like I do about the dedicated debunkers...

that they protesteth too much.

And that a rule of thumb is...if they REALLY 'go' for someone...or some subject...this means that there's probably something in it....

something somewhere that someone doesn't want Joe Public to know about...

:innocent:

you may like to remember that "lots of stuff only happens in videos"

The problem with Hutchinson , as per the links I offered above, was that the criticism against him is... he can never reproduce his effects to an audience. And that his video are made by himself with no witnesses. :tu:

So wheres the AA theory with Hutchinson?

That was what, 5+ hours ago - I said that ! its only 60 mins for the lesson. Im not rich you know so cant afford to fly about for 5 hours. Nor would I want to. Ever been in a microlight?

A microlite? Heavens, I hope it was one of those with a proper cockpit and not one of those that are like a hang glider with a lawnmower engine attached to it. They alarm me.

So white powder gold now eh? Connected to the AA theory in any way? I noted briefly you mention the phrase weight reducing capabilities?

could have been used to dramatically reduce the weight of stones, praps...

and/or reduce the weight of the heavy 'arks' as they were moved around...

and the manipulation of space-time could have been handy for ancient 'aliens'...

Maybe and thats its promoted to dieters .. you know, to reduce their weight

oh...of course, THAT must be it.... :rolleyes:

A microlite? Heavens, I hope it was one of those with a proper cockpit and not one of those that are like a hang glider with a lawnmower engine attached to it. They alarm me.

the first one I ever went in was like a that, like a tandem go-cart with the wing above, scared me half to death...talk about a white knuckle ride, I almost died of fear. NEVER again!

and the manipulation of space-time could have been handy for ancient 'aliens'...

oh...of course, THAT must be it.... :rolleyes:

I think that's probably the key to it. I think they were probably experts in the manipulation of time and relative dimensions in space. :yes:

and logic would have to ask where this weight goes to?

Anyway....

"Over the weekend I heard an acquaintance mention something called "monoatomic gold", followed by a bevy of fantastic and surprising claims about the substance, what it does, and how it was discovered".

My subsequent Google searching has returned a lot of pages with mysticism and conspiracy theories, but not much by way of solid definition. For example, my top Google hit states:

Monoatomic Gold allows subconsciously held beliefs and worries to surface and become understood... Monoatomic Gold acts upon the pituitary gland, inducing an increase in hormonal production, and is thus a rejuvenation agent. Monoatomic Gold strengthens the heart, improves the production of red blood cells in the bone marrow and increases the production of semen... It can be manufactured alchemically out of 24carat metallic gold... Monoatomic gold is not to be confused with colloidal gold either, which retains its metallic nature.

Basically there is very little real science on this topic because the whole premise seems to be based on magical thinking.

have a little read of this, sorry no vids

http://skeptics.stac...monoatomic-gold

WORD TO THE GULLIBLE PEEPS OUT THERE, DO NOT BUY IT AND DO NOT TRY IT PLEASE.

This guy tried the silver version and turned blue. (FACT)

20080219106350x263.jpg

and to reduce the wight of heavy arks? Did you know an Ark was found in Tutankhamen's tomb?

Arkofthecovenantatkingtutstomb.jpg

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2