Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

you just constantly repeat yourself, constantly posting the same images over and over, constantly ignore others into frustration, you do not debate. You have your pre-arranged stance on the matter and thats it. You are not here to really debate anything, you are not here to even give others credit and listen to their posts or consider anything else but your own opinions. Therefore any convo with you is pointless. This thread will be half the size, maybe 2/3rds the size if not for your manic reposts.

My opinion of you remains the same. There is nothing you have to offer as proof of the AA. NOTHING. If it hasn't been presented in the last 650 pages plus, its never going to happen. Total waste of time. I also stand by opinion of you as nothing more than a lonely TROLL

I've never produced an image of a burned stone before. Or the wave effect. Each post has a different aspect portrayed.

The only exception is when someone new arrives and has missed key issues, then I have reposted old material.

Why not stop the relentless cynicism and comment on the burned stone for example?

Or why they were able to produce precise joins yet not concerned about perfect straightness along the length of the join.

can we have a 'moderated' rule please, from now on...that if zoser wants to draw attention to stonework, then he simply links to the previous pages containing the vids/pics whatever, instead of endlessly posting them again and again?

What about a moderated rule concerning flamebaiting and trolling (namely yours?).

I repeat those pics above are new.

What about a moderated rule concerning flamebaiting and trolling (namely yours?).

I repeat those pics above are new.

why not add the below to your signature?

514_400x400_NoPeel.jpg?region=name:FrontCenter,id:52250325,w:16

Next a close up of a precision and evidence of where the stone looks burned.

Moulding14_zps874eca89.jpg

I've seen several images like this so this is by no means unique.

Again evidence of some exotic technology at play.

That joint isn't quite level.

• Like 1

why not add the below to your signature?

I can't understand why your here seeder? You started your own thread to presumably neutralise what I was doing here.

Admittedly it's doing nothing more than subjective religious philosophy at the moment but the direction of the thread is in your hands as the founder.

Why not try and get a decent discussion going there on the AA hypothesis with evidence, images, and research of your own?

I have refrained from contributing there partly because I am busy here and partly because I do not find that kind of philosophy appealing.

Just pop in here from time to time. I repeat; you don't actually need to be here.

Right lets calm down folks - there will be no moderating rules pertaining to individuals, so lets not go there.

Keep it civil please, debate the facts and not the person, if you think no new or reasonable facts are being offered, then you have your answer already.

• Like 1

Its understandable really LV... ever tried building a joint when your high on coca leaves and the aliens are cracking their whips to make you work harder? You tend to get the trembly fingers. . :w00t:

• Like 1

Neither are these:

Moulding9_zps6a25928f.jpg

The question is did you read the previous post and are you able to read any more into it than that?

The image in LV's repost above; original is here:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=237842&st=10110#entry4711577

Is interesting because it demonstrated the sinking in effect that occurs due to the soft stone.

It's exactly the effect I would expect to see with softened stone.

It creates a lip or step effect that is in no way part of the design. It's another side effect of the softening.

I can't understand why your here seeder? You started your own thread to presumably neutralise what I was doing here.

Admittedly it's doing nothing more than subjective religious philosophy at the moment but the direction of the thread is in your hands as the founder.

Why not try and get a decent discussion going there on the AA hypothesis with evidence, images, and research of your own?

I have refrained from contributing there partly because I am busy here and partly because I do not find that kind of philosophy appealing.

Just pop in here from time to time. I repeat; you don't actually need to be here.

you have already tried to run me down publicly havent you mate? Stooping so low as to make accusations I have two ID's and all that jazz. You know - that same accusation that was found to be without truth? You get a bee in your bonnet when Im here as I run circles round you, having debunked all your AA your sources.... so much so that you try to publicly belittle and defame me. Thats just pathetic and says more about the real zoser than anyone ever had before

yeh youd like it if I didnt pop in wouldn't you? then you may have a few gullibles responding in temporary fascination to your incessant fixation on ROCKS (of all alien things)

No seeder busts the bubbles and thats what bothers you, isnt it? Youd rather have some gullible fool actually question vitrification, holes in rocks, and polygonal masonry, (even tho that was COMMON in the ancient world). You see you have fallen for a sci fi BS program about the AA....you may have thought to come here and share the news, but the problem is, you ran into us skeptics, and such is your mindset, that rather than leave the table politely after very thorough debunking,, your strategy has become one to carry on despite all the overwhelming evidence...because at least you get to chat to someone.

Without caring how the majority of people view you

• Like 1

you have already tried to run me down publicly havent you mate? Stooping so low as to make accusations I have two ID's and all that jazz. You know - that same accusation that was found to be without truth? You get a bee in your bonnet when Im here as I run circles round you, having debunked all your AA your sources.... so much so that you try to publicly belittle and defame me. Thats just pathetic and says more about the real zoser than anyone ever had before

yeh youd like it if I didnt pop in wouldn't you? then you may have a few gullibles responding in temporary fascination to your incessant fixation on ROCKS (of all alien things)

No seeder busts the bubbles and thats what bothers you, isnt it? Youd rather have some gullible fool actually question vitrification, holes in rocks, and polygonal masonry, (even tho that was COMMON in the ancient world). You see you have fallen for a sci fi BS program about the AA....you may have thought to come here and share the news, but the problem is, you ran into us skeptics, and such is your mindset, that rather than leave the table politely after very thorough debunking,, your strategy has become one to carry on despite all the overwhelming evidence...because at least you get to chat to someone.

Without caring how the majority of people view you

It's not about you seeder. It never was. Faced with a mountain of evidence concerning the work of advanced ancient people I am compelled to promote it.

I've heard all the skeptic's arguments before since as you rightly pointed out I have been here before. However now things have moved on a pace and the likes of Foerster and de Jong have appeared on the scene further promoting the work of people like Dunn and Gamarra.

To me the case is now stronger than ever.

I have no wish to run you down.

On the contrary my wish would be that we could do the opposite and engage in sensible constructive debate.

Are you up for that?

To add:

I was only suggesting that you promote your own thread instead of becoming irate in here. That must be better surely?

Edited by zoser

Hello Zoser

What I find really interesting about these pictures is the amount of rubble lying around, is this a side effect of thermal technology or laser guided jack hammers or something? I would expect vaporisation as a byproduct not stone chip. Desecration and vandalism by another Spanish or other might be an explaination for it do you think?

Regardless it shows clear evidence that the stone is able to be easily worked. It appears flaked and chipped, easily achieved using any one of the multitude of techniques posted by other very knowledgeable UM's that even you yourself must be seriously beginning to find it plausible by now.

Anyway who is to say that any of these stone recesses were removed as one huge chunky block anyway. It is more than likely that in some cases they were cut/carved in many smaller dimensions then removed.

This was in reply to your post #10066 do you care to comment?

Foerster and de Jong have appeared on the scene further promoting the work of people like Dunn and Gamarra.

But Gamarra wasnt even qualified or right, remember he was the loony who had voices in his head about rocks...yes BIG credibility there eh? Dunn as we know writes fiction and is not a qualified archeologist or even a scientist, yet he insists the pyramids beamed power to an ancient satellite that then beamed it back down again for ancient black and decker power tools...and Foerester as Ive said a zillion times is a nothing but a tour-guide and another loony trying to get rich of the alleged DNA testing of some common skulls....(as did Lloyd Pye who in the end proved the dna was human..ha!) .....while making vids walking around PP saying ....'man couldn't have done it'...

yeh well done sunshine - everyone of your sources have ZERO credibility at all. Do they?

Oh no - hang about, they DID appear in the (heavily edited and cut and spliced) AA series didn't they? And thats what impressed you so much, they made it to the History channel - and then all the way up the ladder of fame...to youtube

This was in reply to your post #10066 do you care to comment?

I never saw the post is the truth. Anyhow..........

Better if you can give me a specific example of the fragments you refer to.

I would say that some of these sites show utter devastation. Puma Punku and Ollyantaytambo in particular. As if some mighty cataclysm occurred there.

Remember this stone is andesite. Anything but an easily workable stone. Hardness of 6-7 if I recall.

No primitive tools are likely to be able to work andesite easily to be able to produce the precision witnessed. Also you need to take into account the other features such as moulding and vitrification. Not coincidental but part of the same (softening) process.

Regarding the bedrock carvings. The trouble with your hypothesis is that it requires the builders to carry out considerable post-work on the site. Don't forget these are quarries. They certainly look like it at least. Why go to the immense trouble to finish and smooth the sides of a quarry?

I like your questions and by all means keep asking.

This has been posted before, so apologies for that but it would take me aeons to find the OP:

Sacsayhuaman14_zps17bd1714.jpg

First this is vitrified stone. Perfectly smooth and glassy. Even the walls. The appearance is that whole blocks have been extracted. No tool marks present.

The stone chip is evident in the photo

The stone chip is evident in the photo

In the photo I just posted? Yes I see it.

What causes this damage I don't know. Some of the carved bedrock exhibits major damage as if an earthquake has struck. If I can find such an example I'll post it shortly.

The important things are that where the straight surfaces are, there are no signs of feathers and wedges which is the conventional modern way of extracting stone. Feathers and wedges do not leave straight cuts like this.

I'll be back shortly with an image.

In the photo I just posted? Yes I see it.

What causes this damage I don't know. Some of the carved bedrock exhibits major damage as if an earthquake has struck. If I can find such an example I'll post it shortly.

The important things are that where the straight surfaces are, there are no signs of feathers and wedges which is the conventional modern way of extracting stone. Feathers and wedges do not leave straight cuts like this.

I'll be back shortly with an image.

grooming in action....

This isn't the image I had in mind but it shows the concept.

That is that some major calamity occurred in the area and it could well be that we are not seeing the entire picture regarding these bedrock carvings.

It has occurred to me many times that the whole landscape (artefact wise) could have been completely different to what it is now.

d1_zps334e6a78.jpg

Check out this clip:

Ancient Tunnels Left By Atlanteans In The Andes Of Peru

Of course that only raises a far more serious question: are these artefacts considerably older than we are led to believe?

Atlanteans? But they were traditionally from Earth, weren't they? Or were there two seperate lots involved; the Atlanteans and the Aliens?

• Like 2

Slightly arrogant to enter a thread and start by dismissing people who have been looking into the field for years. Think about it.

About as arrogant as dismissing every ounce of proof presented, when you don't know anything about masonry and stone cutting

• Like 1

Atlanteans? But they were traditionally from Earth, weren't they? Or were there two seperate lots involved; the Atlanteans and the Aliens?

ssshh...you will get him confuddled with facts..

Suggest you listen to the clip. Get the full facts yes?

Despite requests to remain on topic and stop bickering, it remains the same, so this thread has run it's course now.

Closed.

Edited by Sky Scanner