Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

How should we assume that ancient humans just out of the stone age with no steel tools of any kind were able to quarry and move hundred ton rocks and then stack them on top of each other? It might be fun to pretend along with you, so how shall we pretend they were able to do it? What reason(s) should we pretend they did it for?

OMG. It was space aliens!!
  • Like 2

I would not consider science religion and AA Theory to be on the same playing field to be quite honest. As WOH said early in the piece, why do you lot throw God out and replace with Alien? What justifies that, and how does it help the problem? Do people feel intellectual choosing an Alien over God because space is sciencey stuff?

Well...No matter how you slice it, you still have pizza. :geek:

• Like 2

:w00t:

LOL - Touche`! Good answer! Unexpected, and well stated!

98ae7_ORIG-burns.jpeg

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

The ancient assonauts will return.

Yep, they are the Klingons, but they are still around Uranus.

• Like 1

No aliens needed.

Wally Wallington (posted for the x-th time):

Maureen Clemmons:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=219855&st=75&p=4170231entry4170231

Wally Wallington's and Maureen Clemmon's methods of moving and lifting very heavy stones may not have been used thousands of years ago, but their methods prove no ET was needed, and that the ancients had all the material and tools to do the job.

• Like 3

I don't, the aliens ate the pizza out of my fridge, the despicable nasty little rotters.

If the Spanish Conquistadores had noticed "aliens" at work in Peru/Cuzco, they would very probably have written about it.

How the Inka cut stone without iron tools is not known with any certainty, but in all likelihood stone was cut and shaped mainly with stone tools. Bronze or copper tools may also have been used, but would be of limited use with the hard varieties of igneous rock commonly used by the Inka. In Cusco can be seen an interesting stone that was evidently abandoned while being cut in two; the row of narrow holes forming the line along which it was to be split seem to bespeak the use of a metal tool [see image]. Probably this stone represents post-conquest work for the Spaniards. The conquistadores admired Inka stonework sufficiently to employ Inka stonecutters and techniques in colonial buildings, and many of the "ancient Inka" walls in Cusco belong to the colonial period, such as this wall with carved snakes and stones in non-Incaic shapes:

wall-pi.jpg

http://www.rutahsa.com/incaarch.html

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=2684&showentry=24418

Yeah well, how ancient humans could have done the impossible seeming things being discussed is 100% unexplained, not 1%, though I doubt you can consider the possibility of xt assistance in any sort of realistic way(s) even so. But if you think you can please show me to be wrong by a demonstration of you trying to do it. :lol: It's amusing just thinking about you trying to make an attempt.

Just because you insist that something is unexplained does not mean that it is.

• Like 3

Just because you insist that something is unexplained does not mean that it is.

And even if you explain it, that explanation will soon be conveniently deleted from many hard drives...

• Like 3

For one thing you don't know whether they did or not, and for another thing you have no reason to believe they didn't. In fact for all you know the human race would have died out a long time ago if they hadn't helped, and possibly wouldn't even exist. Are you forgetting that for about the first 190K years or so of human existence they lived like animals, and it's only in the fraction of about the last 10K years that humans began acting like humans...about the period of time that the xts would have had the most influence? If you're not forgetting about that do you want to deliberately ignore it, and if so why?

And you of course have access to some "truth" that anybody with any commonsense cannot possible know. It may come as a shock, but we are animals, and the events of the 20th century show that we are actually more bestial than any beast of the fields, who kill for food, not pleasure or for some political or religious mania. There is nothing to prove existance of ET on this planet. Now, certainly this universe is swarming with life of all kinds, but I very much doubt they visited us yet. The onus is on you to provide proof of ET being here in the past, not to expect anybody to prove a negative.. So, show the proof....

• Like 3

You skeptics just don't get it. Here is the ancient alien believer mantra. It should help you to understand better.

You got to accentuate the mythical

Eliminate the logical

Latch on to the preposterous

Don't mess with any of the facts

• Like 9

You skeptics just don't get it. Here is the ancient alien believer mantra. It should help you to understand better.

You got to accentuate the mythical

Eliminate the logical

Latch on to the preposterous

LMFAO

Oh I think they've messed with quite a few facts. And of course let's not forget about the omission of facts, whether intentional or not. :tu:

• Like 1

Oh I think they've messed with quite a few facts. And of course let's not forget about the omission of facts, whether intentional or not. :tu:

But... but... ALIENS!

• Like 1

But... but... ALIENS!

There are some funny things that happen in the mind when someone wants something to be true badly enough. The concept of alien visitation, past or present, certainly has the ability to induce such a response. We see it every day on these boards. When the conclusion dictates the evidence then it's time to step back and get a grip. :tu:

I have been saying this for years, if you replace all the "magic" with "technology" then the bible would actually make a possibly believable tv series...LOL :devil:

I have been saying this for years, if you replace all the "magic" with "technology" then the bible would actually make a possibly believable tv series...LOL :devil:

Please, you keep all the magic in the Bible and you'd have a good TV series, it'd be R-Rated of course, but it'd be a good TV series.

There are some funny things that happen in the mind when someone wants something to be true badly enough. The concept of alien visitation, past or present, certainly has the ability to induce such a response. We see it every day on these boards. When the conclusion dictates the evidence then it's time to step back and get a grip. :tu:

I am continually astounded and stupefied by some of the claims made on these forums.

• Like 2

At least 19, no I never said exactly, but you are good at putting words in peoples mouths.

psyche101, on 18 November 2012 - 10:38 PM, said:

In fact there were 19 Jesus' of Nazareth.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Edited by nopeda
  • Like 1

Personally I dont see how anyone could take the ancient astronaut theory seriously after they watch the video that Boony posted a link for

Why not just tell us how it disproves the possibility?

The means and/or reasoning is irrelevant to your initial question. Simply because you cannot envision a means or a reason does not mean that there were none; it simply means that you cannot envision one.

Nor can you. Nor can anyone else, or the combined efforts of many people afaik. One poster in this thread told me there are dozens of documentaries explaining everything, but so far I doubt it because if there were it seems there would no longer be any reason to question how they did it. So far no one has answered my questions including you, that's for sure. So not only can I not envision it but so far from my pov it still seems no one can, you can't, and so far there's no reason to believe people just out of the stone age could either.

Let's try a different question. Why did they build those structures? Do any of the structures in question have anything at all to do with possible xts?