Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black Eyed Children

araxia

So I have been seeing a lot of emphasis on "black eyed" demons in movies and supernatural series. What are they really or what type of demon? Do all demons have these black eyes? No iris colour, only like this GREY ALIEN eyes lacking any colour, black as night, as if they have no eyes in their "eye sockets/cavities"? What does it mean if demons have no eyes? What is the movie industry trying to tell us with these BLACK EYED demons?

I recently stumbled on

and it made me think, it had something to do with SATAN'S SEERS, follow the link and watch the youtube video and tell me what you think a "satan seer" is?

blackeyes.jpg

they are just kids until you notice their eyes...

I don't know what on earth that youtube video is about but 'black eyed kids' stories have been around on the internet for an age.

Other than that, I would say there's a fairly obvious reason why many movies and TV series feature 'black eyed' aliens, demons or humans. Because they're creepy as hell.

• Like 2

movies do it because it's a realtively inexpensive and easy effect that is downright bloody creepy. It'ss been around for ages, even turned up i the odd 50s cheap as chips Sci-Fi IIRC.

• Like 1