Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Conspiracy - Death Ray

bee

Here is the programme....but if there is any problem with copyright..paste...

Conspiracy Theory S03E02 Death Ray

into the YouTube search

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AiFL9FSz-E[/media]

This programme is a bit of a shocker, not least because John Hutchison and Judy Wood get an airing on TV...

And because of what happened to Fred Bell..?

All in all a conspiracy-fest......

:unsure2:

• Like 1

I saw it a few days ago.. Very interesting episode and it seems like the facts do check out, especially the demonstration was incredibly interesting. If the goverment, or anyone really, uses this to attack/control the general population we're in a tough spot.

• Like 1

That's a good one Bee! :tu:

I have long thought that Judy Wood was onto something, and this makes her case stronger.

That Dr. Bell collapsed in his hotel room shows how sensitive it is.

• Like 1

I saw it a few days ago.. Very interesting episode and it seems like the facts do check out, especially the demonstration was incredibly interesting.

yes I thought it was very interesting...and I was surprised to see the Hutchinson stuff being confirmed as genuine by Ventura on a TV programme.

Although I have always thought it was genuine, myself.

I don't know what kind of viewing figures this prog has but I expect Jesse Ventura is a popular media person..?

If the goverment, or anyone really, uses this to attack/control the general population we're in a tough spot.

you're not wrong....and this kind of thing can generate paranoia on a grand scale...... :cry:

but if all this is true we may as well know about it...IMO.

• Like 1

That's a good one Bee! :tu:

:tu:

I have long thought that Judy Wood was onto something, and this makes her case stronger.

indeed it does....but don't tell them on the 9/11 threads or they may blow a gasket..... :D

That Dr. Bell collapsed in his hotel room shows how sensitive it is.

that was quite shocking.....and if he WAS bumped off it must have been to 'send a message'......?

I read somewhere on a quick search that he was Art Bell's brother...(of Coast2coast fame)

will have to re-check that...

Now....I am pretty tuned in to spotting liars on videos...having watched umpteen videos about this, that

and the other over the last few years. I did not get a good feeling from Fred Bell's fiance. Know what I mean?

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

How right you are lady!

As to the fiance, I did not focus much on her, but you bring up a good point.

Send a message? Perhaps, but I think more likely to destroy evidence. That is the government way.

As to Lathaniel's point, as this program strongly suggests, such a weapon ALREADY HAS been "used against us."

Jesse is my kind of hero, because he understands that the government lies, himself having worked in said government. On that alone, I could support the draft during peace. His experience as a brand new governor, having been a Navy Seal at one time in his life, regarding the new governor's briefing upon entering office. Among many briefings by all the agencies he will work with as goverenor is a briefing by the CIA representative, who was in an appointed position before Jesse even got there.

Great story, and I saw a video of it, long after he was governor.

• Like 1

Jesse is my kind of hero, because he understands that the government lies, himself having worked in said government. On that alone, I could support the draft during peace. His experience as a brand new governor, having been a Navy Seal at one time in his life, regarding the new governor's briefing upon entering office. Among many briefings by all the agencies he will work with as goverenor is a briefing by the CIA representative, who was in an appointed position before Jesse even got there.

To be honest I haven't taken too much notice of Jesse Ventura before this....but now I'm wondering how much influence

he has...to be able to get stuff like the death ray prog out onto the mainstream TV.

I presume it was mainstream...I don't really know.

Or perhaps it was sanctioned in some way....to let some pressure off.

The subjects covered in the prog were the most contentious around.

They won't even have Judy Wood on Wikipedia.... :wacko:

(but they will have Steven Jones)

Now....I am pretty tuned in to spotting liars on videos...having watched umpteen videos about this, that

and the other over the last few years. I did not get a good feeling from Fred Bell's fiance. Know what I mean?

This once again I have to agree on fully. From a woman who's fiance just passed away, one would expect a sea of tears. a totally broken down woman. but there was nothing. she was talking normally, there was no real tearing as she told the experience, it all seemed kind of fake. the only thing i noticed was a bit of shaking hands.

• Like 1

This once again I have to agree on fully. From a woman who's fiance just passed away, one would expect a sea of tears. a totally broken down woman. but there was nothing. she was talking normally, there was no real tearing as she told the experience, it all seemed kind of fake. the only thing i noticed was a bit of shaking hands.

Thanks for that...

Yes her 'performance' seemed fake to me.....so then you go to the next logical step...

A middle aged man with a young attractive fiance..? Was he targeted by her so he could be monitored closely?

(ie. is she an Intelligence Service employee)

Did she have anything to do with his 'collapse'....or did she give access to someone else?

Was one of those little hand-held directed energy zappers used on Fred Bell?

We will never know for sure...but Mikelle William's fake-like performance raises questions....IMO.

For reference....the demise of Fred Bell part of the programme begins at 38:48.

The fiance talking about it begins at 40:28.

• Like 1

To be honest I haven't taken too much notice of Jesse Ventura before this....but now I'm wondering how much influence

he has...to be able to get stuff like the death ray prog out onto the mainstream TV.

I presume it was mainstream...I don't really know.

Or perhaps it was sanctioned in some way....to let some pressure off.

The subjects covered in the prog were the most contentious around.

They won't even have Judy Wood on Wikipedia.... :wacko:

(but they will have Steven Jones)

It was on Tru TV, which is not exactly mainstream. I have not watched it lately, but now after this episode that you provided, I will have to start watching again. Alot of it is a little too offbeat for me, but I do like Jesse. He proves Orwell's point that in a time of universal deceit, speaking the truth is a radical act.

I have not read Judy Wood's book, but have seen references and excerpts from it. I think she claims that of the (I think 2) companies that are involved in the research and development of DEW, one or the other, or both of those companies sent about 20 "assistants" to work with NIST in its analysis. Her position is that their purpose was to steer the investigation away from any chance of DEW involvment.

If she is right about that, it would fit right in with her larger point--use of DEW at WTC.

As for me, if DEW were used, it would be interesting to know just how and where the weapon, the device, is mounted. Was it airborne? Was it in WTC 7?

I have to disagree with Jesse on the question of the Space Shuttle. Though I do not put it past them, it is not beyond them to, but I don't think the shuttle was wasted by men. Just an accident--it's a very tricky proposal, getting that thing launched.

I read an article once by a man who had been the speech writer for President Eisenhower. He noted how during the writing of Ike's farewell speech, Ike wanted to call it the Military Scientific Industrial Complex, but that the speech writer shortened it to MIC. So he knew about the danger of Mad Scientists, to borrow from the comic books. :yes:

Veteran's Today website has a good opinion on it. I say BRAVO to Jesse!

It was on Tru TV, which is not exactly mainstream. I have not watched it lately, but now after this episode that you provided, I will have to start watching again. Alot of it is a little too offbeat for me, but I do like Jesse. He proves Orwell's point that in a time of universal deceit, speaking the truth is a radical act.

After coming across the Death Ray episode...I watched the 'Reptilian Elite' one....which was pretty crazy.... :wacko: ... and not

nearly as good as the Death Ray one. But Jesse and David Icke having a bit of a row was entertaining...lol

I have not read Judy Wood's book, but have seen references and excerpts from it. I think she claims that of the (I think 2) companies that are involved in the research and development of DEW, one or the other, or both of those companies sent about 20 "assistants" to work with NIST in its analysis. Her position is that their purpose was to steer the investigation away from any chance of DEW involvment.

It wouldn't surprise me...

If she is right about that, it would fit right in with her larger point--use of DEW at WTC.

As for me, if DEW were used, it would be interesting to know just how and where the weapon, the device, is mounted. Was it airborne? Was it in WTC 7?

It's all a bit hush hush.... ;)

I have to disagree with Jesse on the question of the Space Shuttle. Though I do not put it past them, it is not beyond them to, but I don't think the shuttle was wasted by men. Just an accident--it's a very tricky proposal, getting that thing launched.

I'll have to go back and watch that bit again

I read an article once by a man who had been the speech writer for President Eisenhower. He noted how during the writing of Ike's farewell speech, Ike wanted to call it the Military Scientific Industrial Complex, but that the speech writer shortened it to MIC. So he knew about the danger of Mad Scientists, to borrow from the comic books. :yes:

that's interesting. Including the word Scientific gives the whole thing a very different feel.

Veteran's Today website has a good opinion on it. I say BRAVO to Jesse!

To be honest I'm not at all sure about what Gordon Duff's game is on Veteran's Today...

As for Jesse...he is an intriguing character.

:tu:

• Like 1

Dr Judy Woods again..

Regadring her 9/11 hypothesis.

http://journalof911studies.com/volume/200702/Implausibility-Directed-Energy-Beam-Demolish-WTC-by-Gregory-Jenkins.pdf

This pretty much shows why Dr. Woods hypothesis regarding 9/11 is rubbish. .

:D

Thanks for that Scepticus, it is very informative, but generates more questions for me.

The power requirement calculation is impressive, and sort of problematical for the Woods theory. However, we are dealing with secret technology, and it seems likely that Tesla's material involves things the mainstream scientific community is unaware of? I don't know, but just wondering?

Obviously not all the steel was vaporized, but the question raised is whether ANY at all was vaporized? If any steel was vaporized, then clearly the jetfuel & gravity theory does not work.

And from Rodriguez' testimony we know that some sort of explosions happened prior to the airplane strike. Many many others also heard explosions, so is it possible that both conventional explosives, including thermite, and DEW were used?

It's my understanding that laser is visible light, and we saw nothing resembling a laser beam that day, so it's tough to say laser was involved.

But we still have the problems of molten steel and persistent hot spots that work against the jetfuel & gravity explanation.

Dr Judy Woods again..

Regadring her 9/11 hypothesis.

http://journalof911s...ory-Jenkins.pdf

This pretty much shows why Dr. Woods hypothesis regarding 9/11 is rubbish. .

yeah many people say that....

I don't remember you having an interest in the 9/11 DEW topic before, Scepticus ;)

I will read your link as soon as I have time as it looks like it demands some dedicated concentration....

As Judy Wood featured in the programme it is a legitimate subject for this thread...but I don't really want it to

turn into another typical 9/11 merry-go-round....so even before I've read it properly I would suggest that anyone who has an

interest in the subject researches Judy Wood and also reads your link.

cheers.... :D

It's my understanding that laser is visible light, and we saw nothing resembling a laser beam that day, so it's tough to say laser was involved.

it's true that no-one has spotted a beam to my knowledge....

but the point of contact....?

Re the Ventura programme...apart from when the subject of being threatened and her assistant being shot came up...

Judy looked pretty happy. Probably pleased to get the recognition from Ventura.

And Alex Jones...when Jesse made that call to him changing from the thermite thing to the DEW thing...

His face was a picture and I can't decide yet if he had been caught unawares or was acting.

I'm leaning towards being caught unawares

yeah many people say that....

I don't remember you having an interest in the 9/11 DEW topic before, Scepticus ;)

I will read your link as soon as I have time as it looks like it demands some dedicated concentration....

As Judy Wood featured in the programme it is a legitimate subject for this thread...but I don't really want it to

turn into another typical 9/11 merry-go-round....so even before I've read it properly I would suggest that anyone who has an

interest in the subject researches Judy Wood and also reads your link.

cheers.... :D

Hi Bee

Sorry my intention wasn't to hijack this thread and turn it into a 9/11 thread,

So regarding DEW weapons i would reconmend reading this:

http://www.ndu.edu/C...rgy Weapons.pdf

DEW - Are We There Yet?

Although i'm a skeptic regarding "The Death Ray" i do believe the US military has some technology** you could call directed energy weapons.

http://en.wikipedia....ergy_Projectile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIRACL

http://en.wikipedia....gh_Energy_Laser

However i'm quite intrigued regarding Dr. Bells death being so close after he talked with Ventura.. Maybe just a rare coincidence?

Also the deaths of the other scientists. I will need to dig deeper, because it does intrigue me that so many scientists related to this subject has died.

Edited by Scepticus

Hi Bee

Sorry my intention wasn't to hijack this thread and turn it into a 9/11 thread,

no need to be sorry....DEWs and 9/11 featured in the programme so thanks for the response.... :tu:

ta for the links will take a look but won't be able to get back to you straight away as I'm away from home / computer for a few days.

However i'm quite intrigued regarding Dr. Bells death being so close after he talked with Ventura.. Maybe just a rare coincidence?

Also the deaths of the other scientists. I will need to dig deeper, because it does intrigue me that so many scientists related to this subject has died.

That is such a horrible part of the whole thing....but as you say, intriguing.

I had to smile at your 'happy face' after your last couple of sentences...

please come back if you find anything interesting when you dig deeper

cheers

it's true that no-one has spotted a beam to my knowledge....

but the point of contact....?

Re the Ventura programme...apart from when the subject of being threatened and her assistant being shot came up...

Judy looked pretty happy. Probably pleased to get the recognition from Ventura.

And Alex Jones...when Jesse made that call to him changing from the thermite thing to the DEW thing...

His face was a picture and I can't decide yet if he had been caught unawares or was acting.

I'm leaning towards being caught unawares

Do you think it possible that both DEW and conventional explosives and thermite were used?

Do you think it possible that both DEW and conventional explosives and thermite were used?

lol...then we'd all be right...at least about how

but would still disagree about who and why.... :wacko:

To answer your question though....I'm still in the DEW camp myself

(my own interpretation being (as you already know)...for purposes of damage limitation when the top of the South Tower was going to topple over and

cause bad damage to the area)

@ scepticus....there are some nasty weapons out there eh?.....if only humans could be so creative for peaceful stuff... :(

Bee

I'm Libra, and always able to see both sides, so I'm in neither "camp". I'm in my own camp, and all I really know is that the Offical Conspiracy Theory is a lie, and elements of that theory are impossible.

I'm Libra, and always able to see both sides, so I'm in neither "camp". I'm in my own camp, and all I really know is that the Offical Conspiracy Theory is a lie, and elements of that theory are impossible.

Evidence please! No evidence, and you have no case. :no: