Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Saru

Robot may explore caves on the Moon

28 posts in this topic

Its obviously not being built on the moon yet, but i do believe billions is and has been spent on trying to find ways of building habitable abodes there. I do not mean for us to live in, but to do more research, be it on the moon or in space.

Ah ok, sorry, I misunderstood your post then. Indeed, money is being poured into how to build habitats on the Moon and Mars, although I highly doubt that it is in the billions yet. However, habitats on the moon would be one of the enablers for future manned exploration of the Solar system.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Ah ok, sorry, I misunderstood your post then. Indeed, money is being poured into how to build habitats on the Moon and Mars, although I highly doubt that it is in the billions yet. However, habitats on the moon would be one of the enablers for future manned exploration of the Solar system.

Cheers,

Badeskov

No doubt thats the plan, but I hope the reason will not be because the human race has blown the Earth to bits its no longer habitable for us.

Yee` of little Imagination ! THe Moon afterall is made purely of Blue Cheese ,and Rock Candy ! THe Aliens Live far under ground in there cozy little Domed citys,THey Fly to Earth on a regular basis to Check on there Human babies,and crops.

As for any conspiracy about anything eles ? Well thats one for the History Books !

Did you read about Organics on MEcury and Water ? :tu: