Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Prophecy

docyabut2

You got the Mayan prophecy of the ends times 12-21-12 and the ends times of the Christian prophecy thats going to happen in Isreal. Gee ,here it right before those dates and Isreal is in another war:(

• Like 1

I don`nt really believe in the Mayan prophecy even the Mayans say thats a Christian thing, and I don`nt really believe in the revelations of the Bible just a man visions, but I do believe Jesus may have been phsyic and knew everything that would happen to him and even predicted Peter`s denial.So when he said when you see this abomination of desolation standing in a holy place run to to the hills of Judea For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.One will left the other taken and when asked where will they be taken he says, where the dead are the vultures will gather, so that means a lot of people may died, but his peace will come with a new elect.

You got the Mayan prophecy of the ends times 12-21-12 and the ends times of the Christian prophecy thats going to happen in Isreal. Gee ,here it right before those dates and Isreal is in another war:(

Mayans don't have a prophecy for 2012. The cycle ends and new one runs around.
  • Like 2

And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

This could only mean a nuke bomb or a cloud over a area that would cause days to be shorten, or a small nuclear winter.

Edited by docyabut2

And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

This could only mean a nuke bomb or a cloud over a area that would cause days to be shorten, or a small nuclear winter.

Or a meteor impact, volcanic eruption, or something else.

What happened to man know not the hour?

• Like 1

Or a meteor impact, volcanic eruption, or something else.

What happened to man know not the hour?

right, no ones knows the exact hour.

• Like 1

the bible says only GOD knows when the world will end... are you one of those thinking that the end of the world will come with peace as a typical new age outlook that you are so concerned about the WAR in Isreal? Lol... I think the new agers who predicted an ascension of PEACE AND LOVE AND LIGHT in 2012 are also puzzled by this, that is of course if they have gotten off their clouds of la la land... but they are usually too far gone to notice and would INSIST that peace on earth at the end of this year 2012 would reign regardless of wars all over the world, yeah I know WTF??! :huh:

2012-joke.jpg

Edited by araxia

I knew people would find a loop hole in that.

ANYTHING FOR MONEY.... I wonder how it would scar the new age market??? Who predicted the end of the world since 2000... :whistle:

They have been at war hostilities since they became a nation ( and before ), nothing new in that region at all.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 2

They have been at war hostilities since they became a nation ( and before ), nothing new in that region at all.

now what the new agers going to do about that to BRING PEACE in that region? Are the peace loving aliens going to blow them off the face of the earth to make it stop to bring peace or what? lol :innocent::gun:

The Bible's "End Times" prophecies are more centred around Solomon's Temple (after being rebuilt it's going to basically become the last bastion of Christianity during the Final Battle), and that's currently the Dome of the Rock - I can't see even a group as mad as Hamas opening fire on that.

To believe in any prophecy means that events has all ready been planned out. Don`nt really know what to believe:(

Just a thought, when Jesus said the temple would be rebuilt, could he have seen or meant the Dome of the Rock? It seems this whole conflict is over which Son of Abraham Isaac or Ishmael was the one almost sacrifice on that rock and promise all that land.

There are other inscriptions at Mayan sites for dates far beyond 2012 — including one that roughly translates into the year 4772.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c...s#ixzz2CnvRXY3c

I don`nt think to much of the Mayan prophecy that people are interested in, however Jesus`s prophecy I do, when he said all mankind might perish. The gospels of Matthew Mark and Luke all refer to Jesus`s return. But in John, Jesus said he will send a comforter.

Edited by docyabut2

Yes those Gospels refer to Jesus' return, and they all refer to his return in their own lifetime. They expected Jesus to die, rise to heaven and come back with his Heavenly Host within the span of their own lives. Oddly enough, unless one of them is immortal, that didn't happen.

Yo is Nostradamus losing his shine? Who is the great next big prophet? The mayan's calander is supposedly way off, so what comes after mayan? Casper?