Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bizarre muppet-like beast discovered

Big Bad Voodoo

Did they find a human hand up it's ass too?

• Like 9

Oh god,I should have looked .This is very old L .Not news. I think they have explained what the thing is too .

• Like 2

That's been posted here before, old news. *yawn* Night all.

• Like 1

I havent seen it before, so its news to me. Would somebody mind informing us about what it is, since its old news?

• Like 2

Wish I hadn't seen that picture again, it's some sort of really awful and sad affliction. That'll be me depressed for the rest of the afternoon then. Poor wee thing :(

• Like 1

Hmm I find a lot of articles about this from August but no more information. Seems fishy.

Cheers for sharing though, I haven't seen this before.

Yeah. Old news. Deformed human baby if I remember right. Very sick of people to keep making up new stories about a very old picture.

I was hoping they'd finally shot Animal...

Animal-Muppet.jpg

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 4

The sad thing is it looks like a small group of a hidiously deformed family were hiding away from the prying eyes of humans, minding their own business searching for food. Once again, what does a man with a gun in his hand do when he comes across something he does not recognise, he shoots it!

I do hope we never get visited by a group of friendly aliens, nature forbid what will happen as they walk out of the spaceship, chances are they would have been blown out of the sky before landing anyway.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 4

If thats human, i'm a muppet. Maybe its 1/2 human, someone got randy with a monkey?

I believe it was born without a skull or a brain, and was mutilated, and that is why it looks like it does.

• Like 1

Anyone have a source for the deformed baby side? I'm using my phone but can't find any info.

The body of the creature was taken back to the local camp, police later removed its corpse and a full forensics investigation is under way

yes.gif

• Like 7

Anyone have a source for the deformed baby side? I'm using my phone but can't find any info.

Sure! Quite partial to a side myself. Here ya go!

300x300-MF%20SQZY%20Tomato%20Sauce%20500ML.jpg

Ohh, wait.......

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

Dang, if that's real that's a freaky picture.

• Like 1

I think this has been discussed before. A lot of suggestions were made. The ones I remember are some kind of skinned rabbit to a deformed baby or fetus.

And am I the only who thinks that looks nothing like a muppet?

• Like 1

I think this has been discussed before. A lot of suggestions were made. The ones I remember are some kind of skinned rabbit to a deformed baby or fetus.

No i too think it looks nothing like a muppet....if that thing came on my TV when i was young id still be in therapy

• Like 3

I thought it looked a little like the Count from Sesame Street. Maybe a little bit in the eyes, ears and hair. Not so much in the mouth or nose.

Wouldn't title the news article that though.

20091127000353!Count.jpg

551463-beast.jpg

Wonder what it is. Looks like a hairless ape.

We have one similar here:

3464069951-big-society-charity-gets-its-funding-axed.jpg

• Like 2