Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Geithner: Lift Debt Limit to Infinity

OverSword

Dense Matrix, where were you when we were all b****ing about government spending under Reagan, Bush, Clinton, and Bush? Or maybe you're just one of those dumb people they made the joke about:

Q;What do you call someone who wins an argument with a liberal?

A; A racist.

Why are you calling me a tea partier? Tell me, instead of further accusing me and others of things you have no proof about or real reason to say. Do you agree with Geitner that the government should have no limit to how much debt they can get you into? Should they just be able to spend spend spend without any real way to ever pay the money back? A simple yes or no will be fine, but if you feel the need go ahead and elaborate, I could use a laugh.

Typical Tea Partier Pathetic response and continuiing to ignore or be ignorant of the fact that Reagan And both Bushes racked up record deficits and when called out on it continue to deflect. It's cool though. I know your kind full well unwilling to take responsibility while blaming others. Typicals behaviors of a Tea Partier.

That's all history and I was either too young or not interested and ignorant of such things at the time. I'm sure many of these guys here were complaining at the time. Today though is our concern. Your ruler just happens to be a part of an ongoing wreckless growth of irresponsible government. Everybody knows he didn't start it. We do know he is all too happy to continue with it in more grandiose fashion. Your gripes aren't going to be taken seriously because we all know how blind you are. You never ever have any concerns about the current administration. Ninja at least claims to but will never address the issues. That's not much but it's leaps and bounds above any progress you'll ever make. Question for you... How many websites with commentary do you belong to? I have a feeling it is many. I also have a feeling you jump into them as sporadically as you do here adding similar amounts of extremely biased substance. Doesn't it get lonely under your bridge?

So I guess it must be ok when a Republican administration continue to raise the limit and rack up huge deficits right. It's like having a credit card with unpaid charges for the previous month and forgetting about it because the the current month chargess more important. So we should forget about the deficits from Reagan and Bush right the ones that inpaid for LOL. Good to know where the Tea Partiers are.

So I guess it must be ok when a Republican administration continue to raise the limit and rack up huge deficits right. It's like having a credit card with unpaid charges for the previous month and forgetting about it because the the current month chargess more important. So we should forget about the deficits from Reagan and Bush right the ones that inpaid for LOL. Good to know where the Tea Partiers are.

Yea I don't know what the hell you're talking about? They're all guilty. I have no allegiance. Also, people complained about Reagan in the 80's and about Bush in his time and Obama is getting his now. He is worsening the situation. Why should we not acknowledge that? I ask you because you can't so you must know the answer. And it's quite obvious I'm right about you. You didn't even try and deny it.

Yea I don't know what the hell you're talking about? They're all guilty. I have no allegiance. Also, people complained about Reagan in the 80's and about Bush in his time and Obama is getting his now. He is worsening the situation. Why should we not acknowledge that? I ask you because you can't so you must know the answer. And it's quite obvious I'm right about you. You didn't even try and deny it.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Now alll of a sudden its " I have no allegiance"

I guess the Recession caused by Bush was a Walk in the Park.

You Tea Partiers are an absolute riot.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Now alll of a sudden its " I have no allegiance"

I guess the Recession caused by Bush was a Walk in the Park.

You Tea Partiers are an absolute riot.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

I never pledged allegiance to the tea party. You just say everyone's a tea partier. Have you grown sick of calling everyone racists?

• Like 1

Typical Tea Partier Pathetic response and continuiing to ignore or be ignorant of the fact that Reagan And both Bushes racked up record deficits and when called out on it continue to deflect. It's cool though. I know your kind full well unwilling to take responsibility while blaming others. Typicals behaviors of a Tea Partier.

Matrix, you are either being stupid and combative on purpose to be funny or you're being stupid and combative because you are just stupid and combative. I clearly stated that I was against the government going into debt under Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama. Before that i was too young to vote. I am not in the tea party. Now answer the question or kiss off.

Do you believe the government should be allowed to borrow and spend without any limitations? Yes or no. Feel free to elaborae on you answer if you feel there need be an explanation.

It doesn't matter oversword. If you don't begin and end every post with 'death to the tea party' and ' I hate bush and I really mean it' he will just troll you with nonsense and many times multiple lol's. Also, any of your source reference must come from mediamatters, thinkprogress or Chris Matthews or else it is right wing extremism thus rendered invalid.

Matrix, you are either being stupid and combative on purpose to be funny or you're being stupid and combative because you are just stupid and combative. I clearly stated that I was against the government going into debt under Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama. Before that i was too young to vote. I am not in the tea party. Now answer the question or kiss off.

Do you believe the government should be allowed to borrow and spend without any limitations? Yes or no. Feel free to elaborae on you answer if you feel there need be an explanation.

Your post is just too predictable and laughable. Of course you and the rest of the Tea Partiers are going to say you were against Reagan and both Bushes record deficit spending. After you and the rest of the Tea Partiers got called out on it and couldn't explain why.

Edited by THE MATRIX

Your post is just too predictable and laughable. Of course you and the rest of the Tea Partiers are going to say you were against Reagan and both Bushes record deficit spending. After you and the rest of the Tea Partiers got called out on it and couldn't explain why.

Yes you caught me. Not only that but now that I've been exposed I may as well state that as long as it's a republican doing the spending I want them to spend more and more so that when they inevitably get voted out of office I can blame all of thier evil deeds on the democrats who are only working in our best interest. Mwhahaha!

dick.

So, because Bush raped the economy, it is 100% fine that Obama make up for lost time and do the same thing 3 times as fast?

At least Clinton turned things for the better. And you know how??? He worked with the Republicans rather then always inciting them. Obama is a Fool in this regard. Or, maybe just overly arrogant or proud.

Only a fool blames those he should be working with.

• Like 1

So, because Bush raped the economy, it is 100% fine that Obama make up for lost time and do the same thing 3 times as fast?

At least Clinton turned things for the better. And you know how??? He worked with the Republicans rather then always inciting them. Obama is a Fool in this regard. Or, maybe just overly arrogant or proud.

Only a fool blames those he should be working with.

slow down cowboy.... odrama's just gotten started

slow down cowboy.... odrama's just gotten started

No.... He's been around 4 years. Do you really think he is going to go all Clinton on the Congress and start shaking Repub hands and cutting deals?

Die, you are talking to acid. Surely you know he doesnt think that.

I kinda took Acid's comment to mean "you ain't seen nothin' yet" but I'm a bit of a slowcoach at times :su

Die, you are talking to acid. Surely you know he doesnt think that.

He pulls my leg, and I'll pull his. :tsu:

So has Obama. To "work together", both sides need to do so. Republicans have made it publicly clear that would not do so. And stop with the racial incitement words.

What was racist in that? I think that was a premature play on the race card ^ Mr. Lib ^

• Like 2

No.... He's been around 4 years. Do you really think he is going to go all Clinton on the Congress and start shaking Repub hands and cutting deals?

I think Obama will do whatever he is told to do. He has to... it's the only reason he's there imo.

• Like 1

I think Obama will do whatever he is told to do. He has to... it's the only reason he's there imo.

Could be.... Personnally, I think if he has puppetmasters, he is not being a very good puppet. You'd think he'd get things done faster if he was being told what to do.

• Like 1

So has Obama. To "work together", both sides need to do so. Republicans have made it publicly clear that would not do so. And stop with the racial incitement words.

Racial?? Whaaa....

Anyway, today the Republicans handed over the tax increases they would agree to... about 800 billion. Doesn't seem like they are refusing to talk. It took them only a weekend to come up with a counterproposal. Which is how two party politics is played. Give and Take with those with the more backing (Or the best leverage) getting more of what they want.

So we will see if Obama makes his counterproposal, or if he just has a snit.

The only thing Republicans want is to not "Raise" taxes on the rich. They have already agreed to Tax Reform, which would do the same thing. Why is Obama so stubborn that he MUST increase taxes on the rich... hummm?

• Like 1

Could be.... Personnally, I think if he has puppetmasters, he is not being a very good puppet. You'd think he'd get things done faster if he was being told what to do.

yes, but only if the two parties represented themselves... it's obvious both the D's and the R's have the same monetary and foreign policies. So does the so-called Prez of the USA.

Obama owes a lot of cities a lot of "bacon". Don't force him to use his executive order again, please, not again, and again, and again...give him the checkbook, the entire account and let him do as he wishes. He has a grand plan in mind.