Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mnemonix's Request

Mnemonix

Hello.

I'm in a horrible, situation. Life has always sucked.

I won't go into details because it's along story.

Let me say that I don't know much about psychic readings.

I'm neither here, nor there in relation to belief.

If you want to enlighten me, please feel free. I'm always ready to learn.

I'd like to know if there is any way you can help me? What can you tell me about myself, or where I'm headed?

I'll keep an open mind.

Thanks!

Help me learn. Tell me what I need to do, ect.

Peace.

have you talked to a GP? I've been depresed a lot and it's in my case down to a chemical imbalance in my brain chemistry.

• Like 2

have you talked to a GP? I've been depresed a lot and it's in my case down to a chemical imbalance in my brain chemistry.

I'll be taken to see a psychiatrist on Saturday. Doubt it'll help anything, I'll probably just be put on medications again.

I'll be taken to see a psychiatrist on Saturday. Doubt it'll help anything, I'll probably just be put on medications again.

Find yourself something that will keep you busy,like studying a difficult subject,then you will come out of depression,just try it,if it doesnt work you've lost nothing but if it does then you've gained a whole new subject.
  • Like 1

So you've been on medication before? Why did you go off the medication? They will probably prescribe some medication again- this time you should stick with it. I know, that in most cases, the medication can be taken for long periods of times (some will stay on it for life), but you need weekly/monthly therapy sessions with your Psychologist. The medicine and therapy goes hand in hand. Hope you feel better soon.

i think the only one who can help you in finding out about your self and where you heading is you and only you

i do support the " keep busy " advice it'll help you take your mind off dead-end matters

as in why worry where you heading .. worry about where you at now :D

big space of time can create depression when you fill that up .. go out do much there will no longer be space for that

and sometimes it's medical situation can be treated by certain medicine you shouldn't neglect that

hope it gets better dude most people been there don't worry :D