Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

72 year old man models ladies' fashion

Keel M.

Don't you ladies out there just hate it when even a 72 year old grandfather fits in to a size 8 or what size it is in your neck of the woods. lol :tu:

• Like 1

There's a guy that did an entire series of pictures in a tutu ,to support his wife thru her battle with cancer .

Let me find it

• Like 1

i think he looks pretty good

He does,but I don't actually like the ensembles ....clashy colors . He pulls them off though

The red stocking were a bit much. I am glad he is supporting his granddaughter

• Like 1

my last comment was about simbis post, the man with the tutu.. he is cool..

so the OP, i only just had a look see.. bad styling going on.. that hand bag is wrong.. and some of the outfits were very 15 yearold Chinese schoolgirl, and not in the cool, kooky sense.. but over all i think he looked great..

i live near the red light district in my city and thats where i catch the train.. yesterday morning there was this huge black tranny who was legless and swaying around as i was waiting to cross the road, and scaring the crap out of these male, European backpackers.. he was talking to himself, sniffing his nose, adjusting his bad wig and telling all the boys how cute they were.. they were horrified.. very funny.. nice way to start the day..

Very snazzy! Dude is rocking some pins right there!

Whoa.

Nice grandad. I think.

he's got the legs for it anyway.

i think it's super sweet of him and also it's great that he gets to play out his cross dressing fantasy with some really trendy fashions!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

He ranked #98 (of 95 in ttl) at the Twiggy lookalike contest held in Pyongyang on 14.11.2012.