Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Some help please about 12/21/12 beliefs.

willowdreams

Yeah, and on a side note, I'm so sick of tele-evangelist promoting a "near end of the world" and you need to send them money to be both "informed" by buying their books and CD's, and thus be "saved"

LOL exaclty, what are they going to do with the money when the world is going to end?

end-of-the-world-spend-all-the-money-63116097550.png

the new agers would be out of business finally, they can stop messing with people and swindling them.

funny-dyslexics-bank-robbery-joke.jpg

they have air in their hands... nothing solid... all is an illusion in the new age world remember.

i think you have a warped perception of what most new age type people think.. you seem to think crazy, fundamentalist type groups are all new age people.. what money has been given to new age groups?? who are these new age groups you go on about?? define new age group?

most new age type people think the 2012 dates are all part of the ongoing ascension energies, that have been here for quite a few years.. they arent a magic date of destruction.. its peaceful.. moving into a higher vibration.. ive never come across any group wanting money for this info?? who are these groups you talk of, where are they??

i think you have a warped perception of what most new age type people think.. you seem to think crazy, fundamentalist type groups are all new age people.. what money has been given to new age groups?? who are these new age groups you go on about?? define new age group?

most new age type people think the 2012 dates are all part of the ongoing ascension energies, that have been here for quite a few years.. they arent a magic date of destruction.. its peaceful.. moving into a higher vibration.. ive never come across any group wanting money for this info?? who are these groups you talk of, where are they??

ongoing raising of vibrations to what?

DID YOU FORGET you are working to a CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS?

AND what does that mean?

Clearly you do not understand that it means MAKING YOURSELF YOUR OWN GOD.

Making man GOD, christianity is new age since that SECT OF RELIGION also sought to make man god, confusing man (jesus) with GOD.

Tell me how does it feel to be a god? Namaste???? (seeing the god in others as in yourself)

If you were GOD please CHANGE THE WORLD right now with the snap of your fingers,

no I won't be waiting because I KNOW IT WILL never happen,

PS GODS don't have time to play on the internet like you do, and speaking about things you know nothing about.

~~~~~

if man was god why did they mess up this place in the first place? *sigh* if they messed up planet earth before they sure as hell won't get it right the second time.

Edited by araxia

@bells

... new agers all think they are SPECIAL,

starseeds believe themselves to be celestial beings incarnate aka angels incarnate,

you think you are more special than others with SUPERPOWERS because you are ALIENS or supernatural hybrids here to save the world,

basically you think you are god,

and by thinking you are better than others, you are worshiping yourselves and NOT GOD.

Edited by araxia

ongoing raising of vibrations to what?

DID YOU FORGET you are working to a CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS?

AND what does that mean?

Clearly you do not understand that it means MAKING YOURSELF YOUR OWN GOD.

Making man GOD, christianity is new age in since that SECT OF RELIGION also sought to make man god, confusing man (jesus) with GOD.

Tell me how does it feel to be a god? Namaste???? (seeing the god in others as in yourself)

If you were GOD please CHANGE THE WORLD right now with the snap of your fingers,

no I won't be waiting because I KNOW IT WILL never happen,

PS GODS don't have time to play on the internet like you do, and speaking about things you know nothing about.

you still didnt answer my questions..

so you are saying when you rant on about how demonic new agers are, that they are in fact part of christian groups?

i dont use the word God in my world..

we are moving into unity consciousness.. co creating from the heart.. not the mind matrix.. its pretty simple really.. and all of it is free of charge..

you still didnt answer my questions..

so you are saying when you rant on about how demonic new agers are, that they are in fact part of christian groups?

i dont use the word God in my world..

we are moving into unity consciousness.. co creating from the heart.. not the mind matrix.. its pretty simple really.. and all of it is free of charge..

LMAO Christians never believed in GOD either since they were so focused on JESUS (MAN) being GOD all the time...

So yes UNITY CONSCIOUSNESS, what does that mean?

That all is ONE?

Tell me if that is the case why do indigos think they are MORE SPECIAL AND DIVINE than others?

Clearly you folk don't believe in equality since you are soooo divine and others are not.

@bells

... new agers all think they are SPECIAL,

starseeds believe themselves to be celestial beings incarnate aka angels incarnate,

you think you are more special than others with SUPERPOWERS because you are ALIENS or supernatural hybrids here to save the world,

basically you think you are god,

and by thinking you are better than others, you are worshiping yourselves and NOT GOD.

you are deluded with your outlook.. too bitter from the last forum you were on.. nothing you say makes sense..

. co creating from the heart.. not the mind matrix.. its pretty simple really.. and all of it is free of charge..

sooo if all is free of charge why are NEW AGE GURUS multimillionaires?

and why do they get to SELL THEIR SOULS to worship man as GOD instead of worshiping the REAL DEAL?

self-realization and activating your divine spark is all about making yourself your own god, and seeing yourself as your own god,

how is it working for you?

you are deluded with your outlook.. too bitter from the last forum you were on.. nothing you say makes sense..

LOL... nothing makes sense because you are THE DELUDED one, not me, since if someone believes an ILLUSION AS TRUTH, why would they believe the TRUTH, WHEN illusion is much better?

I AM NOT BITTER, I AM AMUSED by you.

i give up trying to have any sort of conversation with you.. you are just an energy drain.. a dark soul... you wont last here long..

best of luck to you.. i hope you find peace in your life at some point..

peace always

with bells on..

• Like 1

i give up trying to have any sort of conversation with you.. you are just an energy drain.. a dark soul... you wont last here long..

best of luck to you.. i hope you find peace in your life at some point..

peace always

with bells on..

what? you say I WON'T LAST HERE LONG,

and so to say HATE ME,

also said you wanted to see me banned,

YET SAY PEACE TO ME,

as if you love me??????

that is typical new age behaviour,

that I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH,

you people are hypocrites.

Also I am not a energy drain,

people like you new agers who believe it is okay to be your own god,

and feed off other people's energies while reveling in your own divinity,

and making others worship you as DIVINE INDIGO beings here to save the world,

while you put yourselves on nice little pedestals above those you deem "normal and average" not worthy of divinehood,

now that is ENERGY VAMPIRISM.

Please DO NOT TELL ME THAT you wish to bring ONENESS/UNITY AMONGST HUMANITY,

when you believe you are GREATER THAN others,

or more special and divine than other creatures and beings on this planet.

I wish you would wake up,

and stop making a fool out of yourself,

thinking you know everything while you obviously do not even KNOW WHAT YOUR OWN BELIEFS ARE REALLY ALL ABOUT.

i can't help to think that you FEEL DRAINED because I SOMEHOW make you feel less divine than you think you and others like you are,

well that is called WELCOME TO BEING HUMAN WITHOUT SUPERPOWERS!!!!

Edited by araxia

and so to say HATE ME,

YET SAY PEACE TO ME,

as if you love me??????

while you put yourselves on nice little pedestals above those you deem "normal and average" not worthy of divinehood,

thinking you know everything while you obviously do not even KNOW WHAT YOUR OWN BELIEFS ARE REALLY ALL ABOUT.

i can't help to think that you FEEL DRAINED because I SOMEHOW make you feel less divine than you think you and others like you are,

I do not get why you are perturbed here... so what if this person says you will not last and then says peace? Is this person a relative of yours? a friend? Someone you actually know in such a way that they are relevant to your life?

Is this person trying to pass some kind of law that you do not want passed? Is this person doing any type of physical thing that is harming you or yours?

Is it really that horrid that the person thinks you are some kind of drain?

I understand being 'puzzled' by pple, and such, I myself am that way by both new agers and those who follow an established religion (hey, I am agnostic/atheist, go figure).

But seriously, no one on this forum can touch you. Unless of course you know them in 'real life' around you, or invite them to your home.

You say you are not upset/mad, but amused, by the style in which you are responding to said person implies differently. And you are doing that 'OMG online arguement is getting serious now, I am using caps!'... thing.

I would say then, let it go. heh, the best way to deal with online pple you do not like, or care for (which by the way you did say..

you said that is typical new age behaviour,

Maybe you are some kind of drain on the person, they could be investing so much of their feelings/thoughts on you that it drains them.

*shrugs*

that too should not matter.

Wow WTF I thought this would be a nice topic to talk about but it's turned into a full on slag fest I hope you guys work it out. :cry:

• Like 1

Yeah, and on a side note, I'm so sick of tele-evangelist promoting a "near end of the world" and you need to send them money to be both "informed" by buying their books and CD's, and thus be "saved"

Why then are you watching them? Or is there affect 2nd hand from people you know? That can be very trying...

self-realization and activating your divine spark is all about making yourself your own god, and seeing yourself as your own god,

how is it working for you?

I have to agree, I've met many New Age Thinkers, and many are as desperate for the Divine as any 75 year old Church Lady, they simply are trying to fill a God-shaped hole in their Spirit with a bunch of gimicks.... which sometimes works, but is like twenty times as much work, as just embracing God and openly praying straightforwardly.

I'm so sad, I was waiting for this gloating moment for 4 years. Now that the date is nearer its like no one cares anymore. I guess some people still talk about it, but it used to be EVERYWHERE it seemed. Now I almost never see mention of it.

and so to say HATE ME,

YET SAY PEACE TO ME,

as if you love me??????

Wow, that is dripping with negativity. Good job.

why do you care if all these things POINT to the end of the world? Everyone must die eventually be it before or after the "end" of this world? It seems to me those who are frightened to die and do not believe in another world than this one goes ballistic about stuff like this all the time. Do you have a fear of dying? What does all these "end of the world" stuff matter in anyway? Or at least to you?

I don't believe the world will end, but that our consciousness is radically changing, and in the near future people will not be able to relate to our primitive past. However, this thread has become very unpleasant, and the advanced technology of the future will be worthless if people do not start liking each other a whole better than they appear to here.

Adding this on as an edit.. is it me, is it just me.. or is it mostly the younger people who are so anxious to believe in the end of the world doomsday stuff? (i know, exceptions, older generations do believe, just in my experience it seems more the young).. I wonder this because at my job site, from january through june.. when it is just us full timers.. and many have been there like me from 8 years to 40!... when we are in the lunch room we talk bout the latest news events, or the menfolk will go on and on about sports, or we talk about some tv show we just love to hate or a good book.. but from aug to december, when our job hires 100+ seasonal/temps, and the majority are high school kids to upper 20's.. the discussions seem to move away from what we older ones are into, and suddenly we are thrust into these doomsday things, or discussions about the lastest image on the moon or mars that means aliens were there! the topics swing more when the younger are there, and this yr it seems to be doomsday doomsday

this could just be my imagination.. JUST wondered if anyone else noticed.

Young people, and young minds are more affected by the media and entertainment. I think what you are seeing is a reflection of the media's propaganda of 2012 doomsday stuff. All this 2012 stuff is saturated in everything we watch, read and listen to and the so called new agers are pretty much set up as the scape goat to take the flack, anger, angst when the 21 dec passes and nothing happens....If people do feel the need to get angst by it blame the media, not the new agers. Of course all these end of the world things were started by a few bam pot channellers / cults who were most likely being fed manipulated information. Again by who?

We were discussing this in another thread here http://www.unexplain...pic=237326&st=0 if this perspective should be of interest.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 1

Young people, and young minds are more affected by the media and entertainment. I think what you are seeing is a reflection of the media's propaganda of 2012 doomsday stuff. All this 2012 stuff is saturated in everything we watch, read and listen to and the so called new agers are pretty much set up as the scape goat to take the flack, anger, angst when the 21 dec passes and nothing happens....If people do feel the need to get angst by it blame the media, not the new agers. Of course all these end of the world things were started by a few bam pot channellers / cults who were most likely being fed manipulated information. Again by who?

We were discussing this in another thread here http://www.unexplain...pic=237326&st=0 if this perspective should be of interest.

Blu3 ,they gonna rename this forum after new years ?

Many good points but I'd like to add these ones. Older people (my age) who grew up during the Cold War always had the thought of the end of the world in the back of their mind. After the USA and USSR stepped back from the brink news stories came out about how close we were on a few occasions to an actual nuclear armageddon.

Now, with the 2012 and Niburu nonsense going on, younger people don't have anything real to ground their fears on. Older people know what it's like to grow up in the 'end days' and this isn't it.

We also didn't have the internet growing up. People like to blame 'the media' in general for these fears but the one wing of the media that is most responsible is the internet. Now any doomsday nutjob can start a blog or website and declare that "The End is Near!". Somehow the internet gives them an air of authenticity.

When I was growing up it was a doomsday nutjob standing on a street corner with a sandwich board. No one payed attention.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

I really need to make a templete to copy and paste about this subject LOL..... All it is, is that the mayan calendar is rolling over, no different from our yearly calendar rolling over to the next year. Secondly it is to be understood but not proven(yet) that this is the same time the earths polarities are switching, keep in mind that in the past this switch has failed and polarities stayed the same. Thirdly not on that exact date but i think between the 3rd if not the 3rd of december to about the 21st of december, the 3 giza temples(pyramids) will align under its 3 parent stars..... Take that for what its worth, but that right now is possibly the most down to earth "theories" ..... or atleast mine.... of course what do i know im justa caveman........ :rofl:

...Secondly it is to be understood but not proven(yet) that this is the same time the earths polarities are switching, keep in mind that in the past this switch has failed and polarities stayed the same.

No actually. The process takes hundreds if not thousands of years to complete and the last reversal happened almost 800,000 years ago. There will be no polarity reversal anytime soon.

Edit: Oops, it helps to provide a reliable source.

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

...Thirdly not on that exact date but i think between the 3rd if not the 3rd of december to about the 21st of december, the 3 giza temples(pyramids) will align under its 3 parent stars...

That's not quite accurate either. You're right about the alignment occuring on December 3rd (on that date only) but it's a planetary alignment of Mercury, Venus and Saturn, not 'parent stars'. The pyramids will not align under them either as the planetary alignment will be at too great of an angle.

That, and 'three planets, three pyramids', I say 'big deal'. I could see the alignment over 3 pine trees. It wouldn't mean anything. Some sites also suggest that this happens 'only once every 2,737 years' which is untrue, the last time these three planets align was in 2005.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2012/08/20/planetary-alignment-pyramid-scheme/

Your first point however, I whole heartedly agree with. :)

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1