Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BiffSplitkins

Microsoft Access Issue

3 posts in this topic

Not sure how many programmers we may have around here but I ran into an issue that I just can't seem to resolve.

I recently uninstalled my MS Office Pro 2007 and installed a fresh copy of Pro Plus 2010. Every time I try to use the command button wizard I get a message that says 'Invalid use of Null'

I've tried creating a brand new database with clean fresh forms thinking there was some sort of corruption with the database that I was already working on.

I've googled this issue and I see that I am not alone with this issue but I can't find any solutions that will fix this problem. So, if anyone has had this issue in the past and found a solution, I would sure love to hear it.

Have you converted your old database to MS10?

Have you converted your old database to MS10?

I've even created a new database with new forms. I think I'm going to need to rebuild my machine though. I'm getting other errors when trying access 'references' in VBA. It's been a few years since my last rebuild anyway.

I just wish I knew the solution that works for this issue... it's one of those things that will drive me crazy thinking about it.