Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
cerberusxp

Darpa and fringe Science

9 posts in this topic

DARPA is and has been the leading edge in fringe science much like Massive Dynamics in the sci fi series Fringe, pushing the edge of all aspects of everything. To better understand what I'm saying here a fringe marathon this Friday night hosted by our leading physicist Michiu Kaku commenting on the science behind show. The reality is that science is and has been advancing at an extremely exponentially accelerated rate.

Categories include:

Bioengineering

Mind Control= Like what Dr Delgado achieved in the sixties, I'm sure the Government has advanced his work much further (HAARP) Blue beam

Tech = The minds eye program an AI type of computing and many others. Leading towards a Minority Report type of surveillance.

Now coupled with the the recent Executive order giving the President carte blanc ability to utilize all of it any way he chooses?

The outcome cannot be good for any of us, except those connected and enforcing control.

J. Edgar Hoover Quote:

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent"

Question EVERYTHING! Click on the links if you are unsure of it.

Edited by cerberusxp
1 person likes this

Don't forget to blame the UN as well. All the usual suspects otherwise make an appearance, I see; HAARP, Blue Beam, Obama wanting to make himself dictator for life... Did you mention FEMA Camps? Mustn't forget them. :yes:

1 person likes this

Spooky; it posted twice. :unsure2:

Edited by 747400

Nothing new there... the name DARPA says it all... wrapped up in silence and secrecy, most likely big part of on-going black projects/ops.

1 person likes this

I happen to like the show Fringe, it's sad they are discontinuing it. Dark Matters on the Sci channel tells of experiments done on fringe and bizarre side of science through history. I'm getting old and don't care too much if they kill me off, I have lived well and had freedom and liberty. I'm concerned more about the younger among us will lose all the good things us older folks took for granted and enjoyed through our lives. For it is they who will suffer the most. Imagine a society where the majority of the people are consistently afraid of their Government. Whole families being hauled off in the middle of the night never to be seen again.

I think there should be a Fringe/Doctor Who crossover - as the Doctor and Walter troll through space and time looking for the perfect strawberry thickshake, River Song and the rest of the Fringe team try and save the universe(s) from the Cybermen.

"Fringe science" has always existed.

When coupled with advanced physics and chemistry, I'm sure new materials and techniques arise from the research, and perhaps even insights into the speculative paranormal phenomenon.

Not a bad thing, unless it always results into some new "war machine"

Of course DARPA came about long after Ike was dead and gone, but there is a likely chance that it was things like this that he warned about.

I am all for research, the "R" in the acronym, but exactly how this research and its results are used that raise the moral questions nobody wants to discuss. Secrecy has nullified any discussions about the moral implications of certain weapons and devices.

1 person likes this

I want DARPA to build a Smart weapon,ANd Aim it in here ! :tsu: