Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

11/22/12

OverSword

Tomorrow has alot of one's and two's in it. I smell a conspiracy just waiting to happen. I'm just not sure which conspiracy. Help me to figure it out before it's too late. I'll guess first.

I'll say Tomorrow, 11/22/12 is the day that isreal and the USA cooperate in a false flag event which they will blame on Iran and use as an excuse to destroy Irans nuclear capabilities.

Anyone else got something?

• Like 3

I think conspiracies are fun, don't you?

It's like writing topics on a dart board, blindfolding yourself, randomly throw 3 darts, and apply those target topics into a conspiracy.

Hahaha love it.

Written the logical (UK) way, today - 21/11/12 - is a palindrome.

• Like 7

False flag for sure. Or a false flag flag. Or even a false false flag! I don't even want to think about that one.

• Like 1

C'mon people figure this out before it happens. If they think we're onto them they'll cancel it. We may be saving the world as we know it.

Or on second thought they may just 'dissapear' us for being too smart for our own good.

• Like 1

False flag for sure. Or a false flag flag. Or even a false false flag! I don't even want to think about that one.

On the basis of two negatives making a positive, a false false flag would be a true flag.

Incidentally, what False flag operations have there ever been confirmed to have actually been carried out? (i.e. i don't mean 9/11). The USS Maine ? That was decidedly fishy. The Gulf of Tonkin? I'm not trying to knock the whole notion, just wondering how many there have actually been proved to have been, or at least strongly suspected to have been.

On the basis of two negatives making a positive, a false false flag would be a true flag.

Incidentally, what False flag operations have there ever been confirmed to have actually been carried out? (i.e. i don't mean 9/11). The USS Maine ? That was decidedly fishy. The Gulf of Tonkin? I'm not trying to knock the whole notion, just wondering how many there have actually been proved to have been, or at least strongly suspected to have been.

Was making a joke ;)

• Like 1

My next guess is that 'the elites' know that the earth will be struck by a giant asteroid tommorow and are using the naturally higher level of travel due to thanksgiving to cover thier exodus to to Denver where they will all survive in the special city built under the Denver airport for that purpose, leaving the rest of us nobodies to suffer and die in floods and ice ages brought on by the collision!

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

Was making a joke ;)

I worked that out, but nevertheless, it is a question worth pondering, do you not think?

Add twenty-one years , then I'll worry. :3

Remember: new apocalypse is 11/22/33. Too many people were planning on showing up 12/21/12 and we were like 'we don't have enough punch', also the trees are taking their sweet time moving into position, it's like they're rooted in place or something.

• Like 4

I worked that out, but nevertheless, it is a question worth pondering, do you not think?

Oh for sure, but I think that's the beauty of the term. Very hard to prove they exist.

Edited by Jeffertonturner

Could it be that they have dosed all of the turkey with the insidious mind control drug known as flouride? And by Friday we will have beautiful white smiles while we do whatever 'The Elites' command? That is a very real possibility.

Edited by OverSword

Could it be that they have dosed all of the turkey with the insidious mind control drug known as flouride? And by Friday we will have beautiful white smiles while we do whatever 'The Elites' command? That is a very real possibility.

The Illumanti and Justin Bieber must be invloved somehow. I just feel it.

The Illumanti and Justin Bieber must be invloved somehow. I just feel it.

Elaborate damit! We're swiftly running out of time man!
  • Like 1

All you really is, not love in this case, but the Illiminati, HAARP, project Blue Beam, and President O'bama. Just stir well, and leave to fester.

• Like 1

Palestine will probably 'accidently' disappear.

49th aniversary of jfk assassination tomorrow. 49 is 7 squared.

7/7 london bombings, flight 77 hit pentagon, 2nd strike on wtc hit floor 77. maybe something, maybe nothing. prediction for tomorrow - eggs for breakfast.

• Like 2

I think its something to do with the Mayan thing, 21/12/12, but someone wants to bring it forward by 1 month and add 1 day.

:huh:

The Mayas will use HAARP to travel back in time and put everyone into FEMA camps to make chemicals that planes will spray in the air making everyone think we landed on Mars.

• Like 2

The Mayas will use HAARP to travel back in time and put everyone into FEMA camps to make chemicals that planes will spray in the air making everyone think we landed on Mars.

That is nearly right on I'd wager! But still it doesn't explain why the jews have been training the dolphins though.... :angry:

That is nearly right on I'd wager! But still it doesn't explain why the jews have been training the dolphins though.... :angry:

Phase 2.