Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFOs with Speeds up to 27,000 MPH

TheMacGuffin

Things like this seem more intentional of course, but most of the physiological effects cases seem to be burns, rashes and other symptoms resulting from getting too close to the UFO.

Witness: Indian businesswoman

Date: 1958

Time:

A UFO landed, and four small beings were seen to exit the craft. Two children, who were known to have been playing nearby, disappeared. Later, one boy was found dead, and missing several organs, supposedly the result of "expert surgery." The other boy was found, but was catatonic, and died in hospital five days later. (Thompson, Alien Identities, p.323)

Witness: Multiple

Date: Spring, 1959

Time:

A USAF jet was scrambled to intercept an unidentified aircraft. The interceptor fired on the craft without any effect. The craft began following the interceptor. The two aircrafts’ returns were seen to merge on radar. Shortly thereafter, it disappeared. No debris was found. (Vallee, Confrontations p.113)

Edited by TheMacGuffin

I know that you're ignoring mcrom after that meme (how many memes have you posted by the way? not saying it's bad, but seems odd to me that it is okay for you to post memes, but when someone else does it they are suddenly ignore-worthy...), but you might want to take a look at the information he provided in posts 142 and 143 anyway.

I never told anybody to go kill themselves, so after someone tells me that I figure there's nothing else left to say.

I never told anybody to go kill themselves, so after someone tells me that I figure there's nothing else left to say.

I don't disagree with you about the fact that this particular meme was somewhat extreme to say the least, but if we could get past that for now, what about the rest of my post and the information mentioned?

I don't disagree with you about the fact that this particular meme was somewhat extreme to say the least, but if we could get past that for now, what about the rest of my post and the information mentioned?

I won't be responding to him again, but I could make a case that the high-energy plasma field is somehow related to the "mechanics" of the UFOs itself, and sometimes results in injuries or deaths to those who have contact with it.

I think we have many accounts about this type of thing over the years and they cannot all be simply dismissed out of hand. There are people like Paul Hill who have at least formulated theories about why UFOs would be surrounded by some kind of ionization layer or plasma field.

I could make a case that the high-energy plasma field is somehow related to the "mechanics" of the UFOs itself, and sometimes results in injuries or deaths to those who have contact with it.

I think we have many accounts about this type of thing over the years and they cannot all be simply dismissed out of hand. There are people like Paul Hill who have at least formulated theories about why UFOs would be surrounded by some kind of ionization layer or plasma field.

Fair enough, as I pretty much indicated already. However, on the same hand, wouldn't it be necessary to be open to the possibility that the UFOs themselves could simply be plasmas in the first place?

• Like 1

Fair enough, as I pretty much indicated already. However, on the same hand, wouldn't it be necessary to be open to the possibility that the UFOs themselves could simply be plasmas in the first place?

Some of them almost certainly are balls of plasma or something like that, which I have never doubted, then there are others that I'm not sure what they are. We may be dealing with things that are more than just "nuts and bolts" craft of some kind, at least some of the time. It might literally require another Scientific Revolution to understand some of them, because we might be dealing with something that is qualitatively different from anything we understand and not just quantitatively in the sense that its just much faster or more maneuverable.

• Like 2

Some of them almost certainly are balls of plasma or something like that, which I have never doubted, then there are others that I'm not sure what they are. We may be dealing with things that are more than just "nuts and bolts" craft of some kind, at least some of the time. It might literally require another Scientific Revolution to understand some of them, because we might be dealing with something that is qualitatively different from anything we understand and not just quantitatively in the sense that its just much faster or more maneuverable.

Good enough for me MacG. Indeed, with some of these cases we will probably never know for sure.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Car gasoline engines stopt.gif (but oddly diesel are apparently unaffected).

It's not really odd. Gasoline engines require electric spark to ignite the combustion process. Most diesel engines rely on compression ignition in which combustion starts when a suitable pressure has been reached by the air/fuel mixture. EMF's disrupt the electric impulses to the spark plugs in gasoline engines resulting in them stalling.

• Like 2

Yes, I know what he said and what the witnesses said, and I mentioned that the camera was shaking a lot, although sometimes he was able to steady it by resting his arm on the co-pilot's seat.

Then please explain to the readers why you said this:

This is what the UFO did on one single frame of film, which means it was extremely fast and maneuverable.

That is completely at odds with the 'camera shaking a lot'. One of those statements (both YOURS) is INCORRECT and needs to be withdrawn. Hint, it's the claim about 'fast and maneuverable'.

A good researcher would withdraw that, apologise and explain why they made such an amateurish (and highly misleading) error.

Edited by Chrlzs

Then please explain to the readers why you said this:

That is completely at odds with the 'camera shaking a lot'. One of those statements (both YOURS) is INCORRECT and needs to be withdrawn. Hint, it's the claim about 'fast and maneuverable'.

A good researcher would withdraw that, apologise and explain why they made such an amateurish (and highly misleading) error.

A good researcher would go back and read my posts to understand why both statements are in fact true, rather than an attempt to be "amateurish" or "misleading".

You're not being very fair to me at all here, but what's new? Have you ever conceded that one thing I have ever posted on here has even the slightest value? NEVER. Not once.

Edited by TheMacGuffin
  • Like 1

waits for the asteroid to put us outta this misery ! :no:

Not that I would want to inconvenience you D, but I hope that you'll be waiting a very very long time for that...

:P

As far as the (badly misnamed) "Green Fireballs" are concerned, I'm the first to agree that they never solved that one to anybody's satisfaction. Insofar as ir followed a pattern at all, it was especially linked to military bases, missile tests and nuclear facilities.

"The investigation began on March 24, 1950. By this time there had been many sightings in the southwest according to the sighting catalogue compiled by Lt. Col. Rees of the 17th District Office of Special Investigations at Kirtland, AFB, many of them around Holloman Air Force Base. His catalogue shows the following data for New Mexico in 1949: the area of Sandia Base (Albuquerque) - 17 sightings, mostly in the latter half of the year; Los Alamos area - 26 sightings spread throughout the year; Vaughn area - none; Holloman AFB/Alamogordo/White Sands area - 12; other areas in southwest New Mexico- 20; total - 75. For the same areas in the first three months of 1950 there were: Sandia - 6 (all in February); Los Alamos - 7; Vaughn - 1; Holloman AFB/Alamogordo/White Sands - 6; others - 6; total - 26. With all these sightings, the scientists were quite confident that they could "catch" a fireball or a saucer."

They did catch a few of them, too, although we have never seen the films they took.

http://www.google.co...eNwi5bLVH0XhkBg

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Edward Ruppelt did at least get a report about one of these films, though, which showed the "The UFO was 'higher than 40,000 feet, traveling over 2,000 miles per hour, and it was over 300 feet in diameter.'"

I think it is possible under the ideal circumstances to be simultaneously wrong and right about any issue lol :no::yes:

The Kaikoura UFO footage could be stabilised like the Bigfoot footage could it not Charlz? Can someone on this link do it I wonder :blush: well im not gonna hold my breath I am away for 2wks work.

But just a stab in the dark, the signature 'LOOP' lasted 1/10sec so for the camera to be focused on an ever changing/moving target and in that split second time frame be ' knocked ' then ' stabilized ' to the exact starting point while being handheld stretches the realms of belief.

( Wanders off into the sunset :whistle: )

Here's one of my favorite Richard Dolan talks called "UFOs and the National Security State", in which the National Security State (NSS) responds in a predictable way. As a former member of the NSS I know all of this instinctively, and realized long ago that in the US at least this has been the real government since World War II.

UFOs are real and they are a "problem" from a National Security viewpoint. That should be perfectly clear just from the records that have been made available.

And on Ignore you go, which is something I should have done long ago.

respect and ye shall be respected.... :sm

don't take things too seriously... or get too serious.. like, about uaps being et craft... :st

Radiation: When airborne, UFOs emit invisible electromagnetic (EM) wave energy with ionizing capability. There is some evidence and theory (Hill, Section X and XIX) indicating that the EM radiation is about coincident with the UFO's "gravity-like" force fields, i.e. gravity-like waves (used for propulsion and airflow control) and ionizing EM waves go together, the latter being some form of support for the generation of force field waves, or simply a side-effect (i.e. propulsive waves may have an electromagnetic component).

wow... :unsure2:

please, provide evidence for...

a. UFOs emit invisible electromagnetic (EM) wave energy with ionizing capability.

b. that the EM radiation is about coincident with the UFO's "gravity-like" force fields

c. gravity-like waves (used for propulsion and airflow control) and ionizing EM waves go together

d. the latter being some form of support for the generation of force field waves, or simply a side-effect (i.e. propulsive waves may have an electromagnetic component).

• Like 2

Physiological effects on human witnesses who came close to a UFO, include

976dc1ff6f3f.jpg

• Like 1

See also UFO encounters that resulted in injury or death, although sometimes this appears to be unintentional, but not always.

*snip*

This type of thing was very likely intentional.

Witness: Multiple

Date: Mid-1950s

Time:

According to General Arthur Exon, four USAF fighters disappeared after attempting to intercept a UFO. No wreckage was ever found. (Randle, Conspiracy of Silence, p.p. 138-139)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post_hoc_ergo_propter_hoc