Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cries for Help from inside FEMA Camps

Karlis

Why exclude the media from these camps then? This doesn't even happen in countries like Zimbabwe

I'm talking about the specific complaints in that video.

The Japanese camps were in a different time and a different world. The comparision is weak at best.

What is different? Only the abilities of our toys. Nothing is new under the sun.

I guess the American/Japanese where paranoid as well during WW2? There isnt anything paranoid about being concerned about open legislation, as well as army manuals that make it possible for FEMA camps to turn into much more then simple simple shelter camps for disaster victoms.

There are contingency plans for pretty much everything, ranging from nuclear strikes to mass viral outbreaks.

Contingency planning is not the same as actively planning to make something happen.

Are you kidding me ? Wtf . Why isnt there a hint of this on the news here ?

They go on and on about how awful occupy wall street allegedly was ,but that they used force to break up ,and the media was banned .

Nice .

Reposting this everywhere and sending it to all my news peeps . Thank you for this .

*furious*

Thank you for your awareness. Now may I suggest we put back into education the fight for our freedom of speech, and the explanations of why we have it, and be sure citizens understand only when stand for freedom for speech, is it protected. Question, can those within the camp leave it? Do they have cell phones? I am not understanding how with today's technology information can be repressed?

I wonder if ignoring the conditions in many of jails and prisons, contributes to the belief that we can hold people in bad conditions and conceal the fact? What makes a democracy work is the way people interact with each other, and when they stop interacting with each other and leave government in charge, of course there will be undemocratic conditions. Cell phones and the ability to communicate with others should correct some of these problems.

What is different? Only the abilities of our toys. Nothing is new under the sun.

In my life time, our consciousness has changed a lot. Things that were not tolerated are now tolerated and that were tolerated and no longer tolerated. I think technology has changed our reality, and therefore our consciousness.

In my life time, our consciousness has changed a lot. Things that were not tolerated are now tolerated and that were tolerated and no longer tolerated. I think technology has changed our reality, and therefore our consciousness.

When push comes to shove nothing has really changed. We might not tolerate things like imprisoning folks just cause of where they are from (unless they are from the middle east). but put the word terrorist next to there name and it no holds barred.

There are contingency plans for pretty much everything, ranging from nuclear strikes to mass viral outbreaks.

Contingency planning is not the same as actively planning to make something happen.

Yes. There are also contingency plans for folks who might need to be "re-educated".

I guess the American/Japanese where paranoid as well during WW2? There isnt anything paranoid about being concerned about open legislation, as well as army manuals that make it possible for FEMA camps to turn into much more then simple simple shelter camps for disaster victoms.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_internment_in_the_United_States

There you go preacherman. I'm assuming that since you're refering to a situation that in no way at all mirrors the current situation in the US you must not have any clue about the conditions that made the Japanese internment possible. So hopefully this helps you out.

Welcome to the ObamaNation.

Yes. There are also contingency plans for folks who might need to be "re-educated".

Who is being re-educated about what?

Evidence, please.

Edited by Tiggs

What a ridiculous video. What the hell do they expect from FEMA? A 5 star hotel for every single person? Its an emergency shelter. Its meant to give you the bare necessities to keep massive amounts of people alive in the event of an emergency. People need to stop being so damn whiny. I mean really, theyre complaining that they were given a cot to sleep on? That's complaint worthy? Why, yes, big bad FEMA didnt personally buy every single person a double sized bed from IKEA, they're clearly unorganized. Ridiculous.

These people who are complaining about the above have some sort of idiotic sense of entitlement, that's all it is.

Why exclude the media from these camps then? This doesn't even happen in countries like Zimbabwe

I wouldn't be surprised if the reason is because FEMA, like most government agencies, are sensitive about publicity, and don't want the media to be full of people complaining about what a bad job they're doing. This is ironic, of course, since it them leads to all manner of speculation, as have seen here, about what they might actually be up to. This does not make sense, I know, but that's not unusual for Government departments, is it,.

The difference, though, is that they were targeted at a specific group; however unfairly, but since the Japanese had just attacked the U.S., understandably I suppose. The idea behind the FEMA Camps, though, seems to be that people are rounded up quite indiscriminately, whatever race they might be and regardless of whether they vote Repub or Dem or whatever.

Unless someone has tried to construct an argument that it's only Republican voters that are being rounded up; I wonder if anyone has?

What the hell do they expect from FEMA? A 5 star hotel for every single person? Its an emergency shelter. Its meant to give you the bare necessities to keep massive amounts of people alive in the event of an emergency.

Exactly. I believe the OP mentions the "now iconic" picture of some old woman wrapped in a blanket? People look at her and say, "Oh, poor old dear, forced to sit on a cot in a blanket." How about, "Poor old dear who lost her house. How lucky she is to have a cot and some warm blankets and food until she can find a new home."

I would love to hear some cost-effective and workable alternatives to housing and feeding many thousands of people asap. Perhaps there is one.