Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cease-Fire likely will not hold

pallidin

Neither Christians or Jews recognize or worship the muslim "Allah"

Stellar,

Everyone IS out to get Israel. How are you missing that? I don't think you understand what is really happening in this world. Let me give you some current background since you miss the History Lesson of Germany. Let's review the 'Arab Spring' for a moment. The Press reported it all as a 'democratic movement' sweeping the middle east. Not! It was the Muslim Brotherhood sweeping the middle east. Obama is part of all of this because he said, 'Mubarak has to go!'. Then Obama said, 'Ghadafi has to go!' and went they did. Now the Brotherhood is dominating much of the middle east. The Brotherhood, Iran, the Jihadists, Taliban, Al Queda...these are not all fractional groups that have nothing in common...they are all different divisions of the same Israel Hating Arab Muslim Jihadists Movement! For crying out loud...some of you people just cannot see the forest here.

Pssst. I'll tell you a secret but don't tell anyone. These Jihadists were funded and created by the CIA. Yeah that's right, the Taliban and Al Queda.

Iran is a country and the CIA were also responsible for, initially overthrowing the Prime Minister Mossadeq in 1953 so they could put in Govt their puppet, the Shah Reza Pahlevi. The main purpose was to use Iran as a strategic springboard to spy on the Soviet Union during the cold war. Oil and Gas were also important but not as much at the time. Islamic fundamentalists gained strength and Ayatolah Khomeini overthrew the Shah in the 70's mainly because the population got sick of living in poverty while the Shah and his family splurged on riches funded by the US from the time he took power.

The US were, to say the least, unhappy about their lost treasure so they started funding Saddam Hussein to fight his deadly enemy, Iran, with, you guessed it, Chemical weapons. The same that were used and killed thousands of Kurds and also the same George W was convinced to find when he invaded Iraq in 2003.

BTW, Mubarak was also a puppet of the USA. The US was funding Egypt for decades so they would accept Israel. Jordan as well. So before you go and give history lessons to others you might want to ditch your current sources (let me guess Fox News?), read some unbiased material and re-think who is REALLY pulling the strings in the Middle East and has been since WWII (a hint, a three letter acronym that starts with a C and ends with an A).

Edited by BlackRedLittleDevil

Neither Christians or Jews recognize or worship the muslim "Allah"

Allah means god? Neither do jews recognise jesus as god!

Either way,dont be silly you knew what I meant.

• Like 1

Pssst. I'll tell you a secret but don't tell anyone. These Jihadists were funded and created by the CIA. Yeah that's right, the Taliban and Al Queda.

Iran is a country and the CIA were also responsible for, initially overthrowing the Prime Minister Mossadeq in 1953 so they could put in Govt their puppet, the Shah Reza Pahlevi. The main purpose was to use Iran as a strategic springboard to spy on the Soviet Union during the cold war. Oil and Gas were also important but not as much at the time. Islamic fundamentalists gained strength and Ayatolah Khomeini overthrew the Shah in the 70's mainly because the population got sick of living in poverty while the Shah and his family splurged on riches funded by the US from the time he took power.

The US were, to say the least, unhappy about their lost treasure so they started funding Saddam Hussein to fight his deadly enemy, Iran, with, you guessed it, Chemical weapons. The same that were used and killed thousands of Kurds and also the same George W was convinced to find when he invaded Iraq in 2003.

BTW, Mubarak was also a puppet of the USA. The US was funding Egypt for decades so they would accept Israel. Jordan as well. So before you go and give history lessons to others you might want to ditch your current sources (let me guess Fox News?), read some unbiased material and re-think who is REALLY pulling the strings in the Middle East and has been since WWII (a hint, a three letter acronym that starts with a C and ends with an A).

I don't 'watch' the news...that would require a Television with a satellite connection and an actual desire to subject myself to the Washington propoganda machine. I Lived the news. I was alive when all of these things were going on, but if you want to blame Jihad on the CIA, go ahead...it is an irrelevant argument, but go ahead if it makes you feel better. The CIA has its fingers in everything...but to try and say that the CIA created Jihad is ridiculous.

This kind of makes me sad. My respect for him is so much less now than it once was. I guess he had his blind spots too.

No actually he had more vision then many even with his thick horn-rimmed glasses.

Did you know he also said "I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."

A man with tremendous insight.

Edited by WHO U KIDDIN
  • Like 4

I don't 'watch' the news...that would require a Television with a satellite connection and an actual desire to subject myself to the Washington propoganda machine. I Lived the news. I was alive when all of these things were going on, but if you want to blame Jihad on the CIA, go ahead...it is an irrelevant argument, but go ahead if it makes you feel better. The CIA has its fingers in everything...but to try and say that the CIA created Jihad is ridiculous.

It is irrelevant to the thread but you're the one who brought it up so I was just pointing out some of your history lesson inaccuracies.

Also, I didn't say the CIA created Jihad. I said they were involved in the funding and creation of some of the JIHADISTS you mentioned (Taliban and Al Queda). I didn't invent the story, it was reported by the NY Times at the time (which I attached in the link).

But, hey, please feel free to ignore everything in favor of your beliefs. I just won't bother providing the links in future.

It is irrelevant to the thread but you're the one who brought it up so I was just pointing out some of your history lesson inaccuracies.

Also, I didn't say the CIA created Jihad. I said they were involved in the funding and creation of some of the JIHADISTS you mentioned (Taliban and Al Queda). I didn't invent the story, it was reported by the NY Times at the time (which I attached in the link).

But, hey, please feel free to ignore everything in favor of your beliefs. I just won't bother providing the links in future.

Just a note...if you are going to provide links in the future, please entitle them either LINK or the title of the article...your deception isn't appreciated. The name of the article you provided is Afghan Taliban Camps Were Built by NATO ...not These Jihadists were funded and created by the CIA. Furthermore...the camps were built during the Soviet Union's occupation of Afghanistan...yeah...before the cold war with The Soviet Union ended....yeah. We weren't funding Jihadists...we were involved covertly in fighting the Soviet Union.

Edited by joc

No actually he had more vision then many even with his thick horn-rimmed glasses.

Did you know he also said "I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."

A man with tremendous insight.

Yes, I agree he had tremendous insight. But that doesn't make his every utterance a solid gold truth.

As to the ceasefire, Haniya and Morsi seem to have struck a bargain (JMO) to make nice and take what Israel can be pressed and pressured into giving up - just for the promise of violence to end. Once they have uprooted the settlers and opened up the checkpoints it will be interesting to see how long it takes for the metallic rain to begin again. Same song, same verse, different tempo maybe.

Just a note...if you are going to provide links in the future, please entitle them either LINK or the title of the article...your deception isn't appreciated. The name of the article you provided is Afghan Taliban Camps Were Built by NATO ...not These Jihadists were funded and created by the CIA. Furthermore...the camps were built during the Soviet Union's occupation of Afghanistan...yeah...before the cold war with The Soviet Union ended....yeah. We weren't funding Jihadists...we were involved covertly in fighting the Soviet Union.

Actually we were funding Jihadists except these Jihadists were doing us a favor as Hillary explains it the interview below. There are several credible mass media sources, which speak about US ties and support for Osama Bin Laden via the CIA during the 80's, before he became the US’s Most Wanted Man in 2001.

http://news.bbc.co.u...asia/155236.stm

http://www.forbes.co...14whoisobl.html

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101006123831AAVSXp9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifZK6SVlQ1Y

Edited by WHO U KIDDIN
  • Like 1

Who cares what Hillary Baking Cookies With My Daughter Clinton says about anything?

Besides that, you have no point...this was all about the Cold War with Russia. When Russia left...Bin Laden turned his sights on us.

But....back to the topic...

Israeli intelligence satellites have spied the loading of rockets and other material in Iran believed to be destined for the Gaza Strip, the UK-based Sunday Times reported, citing Israeli officials.

According to the report, Iran began preparing the weapons shipment around the same time Israel and Hamas negotiated a cease-fire late last week.

http://www.jpost.com/Defense/Article.aspx?id=293324

• Like 1

Actually we were funding Jihadists except these Jihadists were doing us a favor as Hillary explains it the interview below. There are several credible mass media sources, which speak about US ties and support for Osama Bin Laden via the CIA during the 80's, before he became the US’s Most Wanted Man in 2001.

http://news.bbc.co.u...asia/155236.stm

http://www.forbes.co...14whoisobl.html

http://uk.answers.ya...06123831AAVSXp9

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifZK6SVlQ1Y[/media]

:w00t: Don't waste your time buddy, the guy is convinced that they were freedom fighters when they were funded and supported to fight the Soviet Union and then when they turned on the West, they became Jihadists overnight. Either he doesn't get it or he's a troll.

Anyway, as Joc ordered, back on topic...

His premise was that the CIA created the Jihadists. It simply isn't true...whether they were Jihadists or not is irrelevant...that scenario had everything to do with the cold war and nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

Edited by joc

I think the Jihadis are simply devout but militant Muslims. They were funded and used as proxy warriors against the Soviets and they became a tool that turned in the West's hand to injure us all. But they would be Jihadis regardless if anyone funded them or not - it's a religious thang.