Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

EMF readings

Overdueleaf

For those that support the idea that evidence of ghost can be captured by fluctuating EMF readings..... i pose a question. How do you determine the source of what is causing the EMF to fluctuate.... more so how can you determine when it is a ghost causing it to fluctuate and when it is say "background" EMF readings from eletrical sources? Keep in mind that even eletrical sources that have the power turned off can still give off readings.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Overdueleaf

• Sakari

• Ashotep

• lone wolf2

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I do believe in ghosts after seeing one but this is something I would like to know too. I guess if you have other signs of a haunting something like this might be considered further evidence.

No it would just be further evidence that EMF fluctuates.. not necessarily that there are ghosts about.. unless there is a way to distinguish between an EMF fluctuation caused by a ghost and electrical source...hence my original question.

Man made fluctuations can be traced back to the equipment giving off the emf. And you half to make sure your cell phone is turned off or on airplane mode. Otherwise it will give off emf at random times. The other thing you can do is set the meter some place where there isn't any emf. And ask the spirits to set it off. To answer questions. Like using a flashlight.

For those that support the idea that evidence of ghost can be captured by fluctuating EMF readings..... i pose a question. How do you determine the source of what is causing the EMF to fluctuate.... more so how can you determine when it is a ghost causing it to fluctuate and when it is say "background" EMF readings from eletrical sources? Keep in mind that even eletrical sources that have the power turned off can still give off readings.

To many people have been fed a large line of BS about EMF's.....They have been educated by television shows, and by " paranormal " investigators.......

EMF = Electro Magnetic Frequencies

If someone wanted to learn about these, who should they really go to?

I made it easy, here is the topic on it, with all of the links you need to see how full of crap people are claiming the things EMF's do......

Please read it.....And pass it on to anyone asking about EMF's.

Click on link below.....

http://www.unexplain...opic=222978&hl=

Edited by Sakari