Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange ''ghost-like'' figure

CuriousGreek

I reckon the word "subscribe" which keeps appearing on the video is a clue that it may well be a fake. Its not easy to get pictures of deers like that, let alone being in the right place when a ghost happens to be having a laugh at it.

i have numerous pictures of a four point buck with one eye hanging around my back yard one morning. he was not the least bit concerned about me as i went around behind him taking pictures. he strolled around, ate from my garden, ate some berries off my mountain ash tree, had a wizz on the grass, and eventually i shooed him out of the yard because i had things to do,

he calmly and gracefully jumped over the fence gate and went twenty steps to my neighbor's yard.

edit to add:

i found two of the pics on my harddrive - note that i did not use the zoom. i was as close as it appears i was

355_91280310486_7657_n.jpg

355_91280315486_7959_n.jpg

Edited by JGirl
  • Like 2

That is fake. I was sent the same nightshot of the same deer with a different ghost like image on it. Sorry.

do you still have that image?

i have numerous pictures of a four point buck with one eye hanging around my back yard one morning. he was not the least bit concerned about me as i went around behind him taking pictures. he strolled around, ate from my garden, ate some berries off my mountain ash tree, had a wizz on the grass, and eventually i shooed him out of the yard because i had things to do,

he calmly and gracefully jumped over the fence gate and went twenty steps to my neighbor's yard.

edit to add:

i found two of the pics on my harddrive - note that i did not use the zoom. i was as close as it appears i was

355_91280310486_7657_n.jpg

355_91280315486_7959_n.jpg

Nice pictures.

Where i live the deers are not so tame and we do not have that many here. So the taking of pictures being hard, I take back, but as for the ghost.....yeah right!!

PS: that second pic? is he having a scooby?

Nice pictures.

Where i live the deers are not so tame and we do not have that many here. So the taking of pictures being hard, I take back, but as for the ghost.....yeah right!!

PS: that second pic? is he having a scooby?

if you mean is he peeing in my yard, yes lol

i wouldn't call them tame so much as used to people. you can't go pet them or anything. my neighbors have a problem with beavers eating their trees and they don't care who's in the yard. i wouldn't call them tame tho

if you mean is he peeing in my yard, yes lol

i wouldn't call them tame so much as used to people. you can't go pet them or anything. my neighbors have a problem with beavers eating their trees and they don't care who's in the yard. i wouldn't call them tame tho

Ah, see the ones near where I live are not used to people so are not as keen as yours to be photographed at such a close range, let alone empty their wares in our gardens, not sure to say you are the lucky one. :lol:

We've got the same thing down the end of our lane!

ec.jpg

Could it have something to do with that electric fence?

We've got the same thing down the end of our lane!

ec.jpg

Could it have something to do with that electric fence?

hows that the same, can`t you tell the difference between a cow and a deer? yours aint even weeing! lol

peace.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Its an Android phone ghost app (third row down on the right):

306566_318119508281540_1826448071_n.jpg

Edited by phantasia
  • Like 8

As for the deer in the yard. Well around here it would be in the freezer in an hour.

• Like 1

My spidey sense tells me it's fake; manipulated. Now that said, I have seem some pretty interesting things on trail cams. Because of the way the cameras work if an animal moves though the cameras range at a high speed there can be some very interesting effects. I had one picture that looked like a ghostly black demon flying through the field. In actuality it was a large feral pig running by.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It's just the music that creeps me out, to be honest.

• 1 month later...

Excellent catch!

• Like 2

All I can say is that must be one hysterical deer as whatever it is obviously thinks the deer is hilarious!

• 1 month later...

Wow. And whats even creepier is the makers of the vid thought no-one had an android ghost app!