Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Jojo75

Help

17 posts in this topic

I'm new to all this but knew there was something different about me. Both my parents are negative and have had very strange lives, my dad climbed a pylon as a child and died 3 times and my mum believes in angels. Both have high iq and don't feel like they belong + other issues. I have a long family history of pysic abilities and old age? I long to know the answers so can anyone point me towards good websites with answers please, plus I have had two accidents that should have killed me but I healed with very little scars??? Answers please

died 3 times eh?

1 person likes this

Yes his heart started again when he hit the ground then on the operating table, said he would never walk again but does and he has 2 children and ran his own company, spent 7 years in hospital... Why

Everyone has narrow escapes, by inches or seconds , (eg :- a car misses you by inches, or if you had been 2/3 seconds later / earlier, at a spot you would have been killed), as long as you get to heaven 5 minutes before the Devil finds out you're dead, no worry's.

1 person likes this

A lot of people believe in angels, doesn't make them nuts. Some people just seem to have more accidents than others and some people heal better than others, just count yourself lucky you didn't die.

1 person likes this

pfft think that's bad I consider myself normal, yes normal beat that...

2 people like this

You need to be more specific with your questions :tu:

You will get all kinds of answers and pointed in all kind of diretions from this site because there are all kinds of people here

but you questions need to be alittel more specific so people know what to answer

1 person likes this

Got to agree with Spartan.. We are not really sure what you're looking for. If you want to read about angels and experiences by people, Id recommend the book "True Tales of Angel Encounters" by Carmel Reilly.

1 person likes this

I'm sorry but I'm confused. What are you trying to say? Your parents died and you nearly died a few times. So...what's the help you need? What answers you need? What are the questions you're asking? Also the information you give us is limited. Can you give us more information?

Sorry I should have said blood group negative, I'm looking into the negative blood group traits and wondered if u guys new of any good sites that I can look at?

A therapist or psychiatrist might be of some help.

Sorrry that I can not give any other advice.

1 person likes this

Both my parents are negative and have had very strange lives,

maybe you want to start here?

Read on.... Replied already negative blood group. No need for rudeness!!

Read on.... Replied already negative blood group. No need for rudeness!!

no one is being rude from what i've read.

your original post is sort of scattered, and there is no clear idea of what you are posting about

now you say you just want information on negative blood types, but you could have googled that.

i'm wondering what all the other stuff has to do with any of it, and i think that's what everyone else is getting at too.

1 person likes this

I'm new to all this but knew there was something different about me. Both my parents are negative and have had very strange lives, my dad climbed a pylon as a child and died 3 times and my mum believes in angels. Both have high iq and don't feel like they belong + other issues. I have a long family history of pysic abilities and old age? I long to know the answers so can anyone point me towards good websites with answers please, plus I have had two accidents that should have killed me but I healed with very little scars??? Answers please

Not sure, but this may interest you. http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=179790&st=0

Or this.. http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=74116&hl= rh negative&st=0

we're not human beings having an occasional spiritual experience

we're spiritual beings having human lives...we tend to forget this because our human bodies are used against us...our understanding then becomes clouded...i like how spartanmax2 phrased it.

should we not have a good start, we're very likely to end badly

1 person likes this

Sounds like a normal life down on the hippie commune they were always getting run over shot at harassed because they had a negative out look to the norms but yet they just kept coming back as well, and on that note good luck with your endeavour and peace be with you. :tu: