Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Writing my book

Rick Waid

Hi Unexplained Mysteries, I have been reading on here for years. I have helped some and maybe not helped some. Over all it has been one heck of a time. I am trying to get a book together and I would love to put as many of my reads I have done for all of you guys in it. Of course I would need you all to release the read fully to me. So instead of emailing hundreds of people I thought this would be easier. Before I can move forward in my book I need this to happen. If you do not want to be in the book that is fine. Please at least let me know. I have some people interested in helping with my story. I appreciate all you guys and gals effort in returning a response. I have realized most of you all are not on here but if you guys pass it around I might get a number of you all in my book. Thanks for your time and patience. Rick Waid (Sensitive Touch)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rick Waid

• charmcph

• freetoroam

OK I got an approval to contact all you guys that I have read. I will contact everyone for your read to go in my book. So if you remember me reading you and you want to be part of my story please post on here. I will do my part in contacting everyone. Thanks Unexplained Mysteries.

How much are you offering to pay?

Good luck Rick

and I for one .... miss your reads. :yes:

Hi Charmcph, I was Hoping I could use your read in my book. I was hoping you would release it so I could put it in my book. Thanks

Hi Rick

Yes you may use read in your book.. :yes: