Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israel's war on Truth: Brainwash update

Ryinrea

So now do you think this war on relayable infomation is ridulous? Journalist are being targeted by Iseral.
  • Like 4

Am I surprised? Of course not!

• Like 2

Great post, hopefully more people will see the truth now.

• Like 1

RT isn't a very impressive news source. Not much balance. In any given situation they tend to be anti American/anti West.

You're quoting RT? Does that mean you treat everything Alex Jones says as undeniable fact? Maybe the CIA's using brainwaves to scramble your mind so you can't even spell words correctly.

Is this is the same RT that recently falsely claimed the US was putting troops in the Sinai?

RT is also the source that the United States would collapse by 2010.

That is the best you can do is bring up an opinion that someone said against the USA to smear Russia Today? Just like she said they are opinion shows not a actually a news show. Most 24 hour news stations are Opinion shows not like the local news stations.

Just like she said the TRUTH hurts doesn't it! This is a war crime under the Geneva Convention and here is the website she got her information from the Israeli spokesperson.

Here is a New York time article on the subject actually learn something instead of smearing someone who tries too tell you the truth.

This here is the spokesperson she got a lot of bull**** to say.about hitting the journalist building. She goes and blames Hamas I mean come on.

Edited by Ryinrea

That is the best you can do is bring up an opinion that someone said against the USA to smear Russia Today? Just like she said they are opinion shows not a actually a news show. Most 24 hour news stations are Opinion shows not like the local news stations.

Just like she said the TRUTH hurts doesn't it!

Nothing RT says is truthful. It's just pure fiction.

RT is great.. i live for the day the world puts sanctions on Israel..

Why do you suppose that up until now they have not? I rather suspect that it's more than just because they would fear upsetting the US. I don't really understand that piece of it. If BDS is so important then why have so few countries taken part?

Why do you suppose that up until now they have not? I rather suspect that it's more than just because they would fear upsetting the US. I don't really understand that piece of it. If BDS is so important then why have so few countries taken part?

The US abuses its Security Council veto powers thats why. And Israel wouldnt obey the sanctions anyways.

• Like 1

Nothing RT says is truthful. It's just pure fiction.

Ok, tell me; what is not truthful about; what this video said instead of bring up the opinion of some other opinion show. to smear the Network or Anchor.

I am also a history major so your kind of debating with some who knows their stuff

Edited by Ryinrea

The US abuses its Security Council veto powers thats why. And Israel wouldnt obey the sanctions anyways.

Double This ^

• Like 2

The US is hardly the only member of the UNSC that covers for their friends and tweaks their foes. But I'm not sure how one "disobeys" sanctions? Iran has found a way to bypass some of the effects on their economy but not many. I'm just curious to know if upsetting the US is still that great a burden or if the real answer is that where commerce is concerned, Israel is just too profitable a nation NOT to trade with. Whatever the reason, BDS doesn't seem to be "catching fire". And I think that is a good thing. I can see not buying goods from the "disputed" territories of Judea and Samaria but to refrain for the rest of Israel I think it would be unfair.

Iseral can and will ingore sanctions due smuggling from other nations. I mean they already ingore many things that the UN said about them.

The US abuses its Security Council veto powers thats why.

The US uses its veto powers in the same way that China and Russia does. To protect their interests. The US obstructs the UN over Israel and Russia and China obstruct the UN over Syria. And I would agree that all the countries would be "abusing" their veto powers seeing as it hasn't prevented any bloodshed in Israel nor Syria.

Ok, tell me; what is not truthful about; what this video said instead of bring up the opinion of some other opinion show. to smear the Network or Anchor.

Russia Today is a propaganda network purely designed to broadcast "news" on events around the world from the Kremlin's perspective. And when you use someone who is a self confessed conspiracy theorist as an "expert", that isn't saying you respect facts. I watched one report which began with "hawkish NATO war policies" over the UN's attempt to get some sort of ceasefire in place in Syria. What kind of independent media outlet would automatically use something akin to what North Korean or Iranian state media would say?

Of course, RT does actually post some news but most of its time is devoted to spreading the Kremlin's ideas of what people should think around the world. As I have said in other threads, if you want something that has credibility but is anti-Israel, Al Jazeera is your best bet.

Because posting something like this just makes you look like a lunatic.

I am also a history major so your kind of debating with some who knows their stuff

You're arguing with what some would classify as a journalist. Who actually knows what journalism is. Nothing that RT produces would be classified as proper journalism (aside from the brief news bulletins and even then, it's probably sourced from elsewhere).

Oh, and I'm amused that you think waving a "history major" entitles you to some sort of superiority. Quite frankly, it makes you look more desperate than anything else.