Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Saw this on facebook

ShadowBoy86x

Hold up! didn`t I just post on here?

Any way, give me a moment.

There are 2 UFO`s in the sky and at the beginning you can see Bigfoot wandering around in the trees trying find somewhere to have a poo and right at the end the mother in law turns up.

did i just see two cities? im thinkin this video is gunna get chewed up by UM experts .......

did i just see two cities? im thinkin this video is gunna get chewed up by UM experts .......

I do not know what you seens. :D

I can see the headline now...

Man found dead in front of computer after watching UFO prank video. Coroner declares cause of death: Massive Coronary.

• Like 2

I can see the headline now...

Man found dead in front of computer after watching UFO prank video. Coroner declares cause of death: Massive Coronary.

I had my face about six inches away from the screen so that I wouldn't miss anything ........................

• Like 2

I had my face about six inches away from the screen so that I wouldn't miss anything ........................

Me too. Plus I had headphones on...

• Like 1

freetoroam tone it down, you've already have 1 post removed.

These should be fresh in your mind since you clicked "accept" just a mere 2 weeks ago

click me

5. Etiquette In the interests of maintaining constructive and friendly discussions:

• 5b. Spelling and grammar: Do not point out mistakes or criticise other members on their spelling, grammar or punctuation.

i learned long ago that you don't watch youtube videos with the sound on at first, and you also don't stick your face into the monitor cuz the likelihood that something is going to jump out and scream at you is about 50/50

This reminds me of a video I saw a long time ago (CGI fake, but it was awesome) of some people on some tall building like The Empire State building, looking out at the city. Some guy was like "hey, what's that?" at some thing floating by that looked like a flying saucer, as he zoomed the camera in on it. Then it quickly disappeared or moved away or something, and they were all wondering where it went. Then ZOOM! All of a sudden it flew incredibly fast, right over their heads toward the camera, panning off and out of shot. It was awesome. I haven't been able to find it for years, though.

edit: Heh, I just found it in 5 seconds. My foggy memory sure changed a lot of incorrect details in all these years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv21sgKN2E8

Edited by _Only
  • Like 3

i learned long ago that you don't watch youtube videos with the sound on at first, and you also don't stick your face into the monitor cuz the likelihood that something is going to jump out and scream at you is about 50/50

Reading the top comment is how I avoided this one.

It had a face like a Muppet . I'm kind of surprised anyone one here gets scared of watching these up close,even if there's a surprise.

I must be completely desensitized .

• Like 3

It had a face like a Muppet . I'm kind of surprised anyone one here gets scared of watching these up close,even if there's a surprise.

I must be completely desensitized .

Startled. Not scared. In the same sense that if you're walking along a dark hallway, deep in thought, and someone jumps around a corner and says "boo!" it will catch you off guard and you'll be startled.

Plus, watching this kind of thing without the sound and/or on a small screen like an iphone or ipad will have less of an impact I think.

Of course, anyone can say that they watched it with the sound and claim that they weren't in the least bit startled. May be telling the truth, may not. I'll never know.

Cheers.

Edited by booNyzarC

I always assume anything of this nature that is posted on facebook is a hoax.

I was close to the screen watching it. When I heard the BOOM, I rewound it and put it on full screen and turned my speakers way up...then watched it to the end.

I shat my pants.

• Like 1

I was close to the screen watching it. When I heard the BOOM, I rewound it and put it on full screen and turned my speakers way up...then watched it to the end.

I shat my pants.

tumblr_mdcxoqzrIt1qldj6mo1_500.gif

annoying pest ! why wasting my time? go play a game or go clubbing orsumthing !

I shat my pants.

I was certainly startled myself however I don't think I'd admit that I shat my pants.

Though I did pee a little...

:lol:

• Like 4