Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 4
NatureBoff

Wolfman With Yellow Eyes Photo and Encounter

32 posts in this topic

I suspect that the OP creature is a teenager male dogman cryptid.

I'm not saying it was a hyrax but...

it was a hyrax.

Edited by Rlyeh

I'm not saying it was a hyrax but...

it was a hyrax.

LMAO

Lol, really? It just looks like a greyhound, or similar species of dog. So why the 'wolfman' title?

And if they were so scared, i doubt you'd try for a photo, and then go look for it when it ran away.

Lol, really? It just looks like a greyhound, or similar species of dog. So why the 'wolfman' title?

Look at the OP's other posts, he has an unhealthy obsession with dogman, hyraxes, and glow birds.

my eyes aren't yellow

Definitely not a wolf man, but this creatures actually popping up again in the area I live in. It's been being spotted up around the northern states again and right near the city I live in now. Pretty cool and I'm very enthusiastic about it, being that I didn't think Nebraska had cryptids other than bigfoot (not a big bigfoot guy) :D

"Wolfman" is a misleading title :blush:, but the creature you posted looks Canid, thought I am not so sure we are talking about any Wolfman. Would need a full picture of the creature to know if it is anything more then your common domestic dog. I may see a collar even though it is to hard to tell due to the blurry quality. First supernatural creature that came to mind was a Hellhound, but that was just due to the glowing eyes of the picture , I am pretty positive it is just a dog honestly. As I said would need a clearer photo to determine if it could be anything else.