Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did I dream of another reality?

lettergirl

Months ago I dreamt that, I was looking down on a father and his 2 young boys, in a kitchen. I was observing them. They could not see me. The boy's ages were about 6 and 10. The father was hugging one in each arm.They were very sad, and had been crying. It was morning and they were ready to head out to school. I felt soooo sad I missed them I wanted to throw my arms around them and kiss them. They are MY boys, my husband. They were crying for me. I had died. My death was still so raw for them. I think maybe it was the 1 year anniversary of my death. I was checking in on my family. All I can think about are my poor babies missing me so much and hurting, and i'm right here. Why cant I be with them?? I'm married with "real" children, but i feel a longing for my boys and my husband. hmmmmmm

• Like 1

sometimes dreams can appear so real and can affect our everyday lives...have you ever dreamt anything remotely like this before ?

also any clues as to the area they live in or anything that can be checked up ?

• Like 2

Sometimes our dreams reflect the stress of marriage or everyday life.

Welcome to the forum.

• Like 2

no. i never had a dream like this before. I did take note that this was present time and not past or future. I new their names in the dream and where they lived. I just can't remember...

yeah, it was probably a dream. or maybe it wasn't me at all.

no. i never had a dream like this before. I did take note that this was present time and not past or future. I new their names in the dream and where they lived. I just can't remember...

maybe you travelled astrally and have felt such a strong connection because of your own family .....when using our astral body we feel emotions so much more heightened.....or maybe it was just a dream and you are worrying about something in your own life that could completely upset your homelife and family just like a loss..not necessarilly a death though x

Could be a self past life regression.

Could be a self past life regression.

yes that could be the answer x

Months ago I dreamt that, I was looking down on a father and his 2 young boys, in a kitchen. I was observing them. They could not see me. The boy's ages were about 6 and 10. The father was hugging one in each arm.They were very sad, and had been crying. It was morning and they were ready to head out to school. I felt soooo sad I missed them I wanted to throw my arms around them and kiss them. They are MY boys, my husband. They were crying for me. I had died. My death was still so raw for them. I think maybe it was the 1 year anniversary of my death. I was checking in on my family. All I can think about are my poor babies missing me so much and hurting, and i'm right here. Why cant I be with them?? I'm married with "real" children, but i feel a longing for my boys and my husband. hmmmmmm

You should view this as a good dream. You were able to experience the power of your love for your family. We get used to each other and take for granted each others presence. When we have experiences like this we get powerful experiential reminders to cherish each other. Wonderful lessons.

• Like 1

this got me thinking.

i've had two dreams that come to mind where it kind of stuck with me in the same way this one is for you

in one i ws in a house that was familiar to me at the time, but i don't know it in my waking life. anyway, it was gloomy in there as though the curtains were drawn in every room. i was walking along, i think purposefully, and i ended up in a long hallway with doors on each side. all the doors were closed, but the one at the end of the hallway was angled rather than on a flat wall, and there was a strip of light at the bottom

i went to that door and when i opened it i saw myself sitting with my back to 'me' on a double bed and i was crying.

as i opened the door the 'me' on the bed turned to face me and i instantly woke up

that was years ago and the feeling that dream gave me has never left me.

in the other dream i was an adult physically but in my real life i was an 11 yr old kid. i was driving a car with a guy sitting in the passenger seat and i hit a brick wall.

his head hit the windshield and knocked him out, and i could hear the sirens coming but i couldn't trade places with him in time. my first thought was oh crap i'm going to be in big trouble because i'm only 11 and i'm not supposed to be driving.

my next thought was, oh well this is only a dream so it doesn't matter. then i woke up.

the strangest part of this last dream is that i remember how i looked in that dream as an adult and i kid you not, i look the same!