Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black Triangle about 200 ft above on 5-19-12

Mega zombie

Although Triangular shaped UFO's have historically been reported long before the Wright brothers flew their first few yards...That might just be possible for a number of the more modern sightings Lilly . But I find it a phenomenal stretch to believe that 'black projects' could possibly account for the veritable plethora of reported triangle-UFO's that has been officially reported over even just the last ten years! Take a look at this NUFORC list....

http://www.nuforc.or...xsTriangle.html

just at a glance...on 3rd April 08 alone I count 24 reported sightings of 'Triangular UFO's' from many different parts of the country!

it truly is an amazing phenomena, that I do not believe can be explained as simply 'man made secret aircraft' that can miraculously perform in the fantastical manner that a lot of astounded witnesses describe !

Cheers.

yes, this is exactly my objection; if they weren't (as they don't seem to be) too worried about letting them be seen by People, why would they refuse to admit that they even exist? Even if they were Classified and some aspects of them very super-advanced and/or Secret? If they were used for Surveillance or Special Forces use, wouldn't it make more sense pyschologically to let your adversaries and/or potential Foes know that you have such a thing, and let them speculate about its capabilities? But to not admit that you even have something, but then to let it trundle about so that anyone can see it, seems to make little sense, unless it is that the U.S. Govt. actually thinks that the mere rumours of its existence are enough to keep its Foes in a state of doubt and uncertainty.

Or, of course, that it's not the U.S. Govt. that does have them, but someone else.

:blush:

• Like 1

This was not a blimp. I have seen blimps before and they require propellers to move which also make some sound...this had no sound whatsoever. Plus if it were a blimp it would be commonly seen. That thing was too big to float around and not been seen by many people. Look.....I hate that I saw this craft and wish I hadn't. Because like someone earlier said...I hate not being able to figure out what it is. And if it is ours....how are we flying it around with only a limited number of sightings? The next day when I got home to my computer I researched it. I found nothing except other puzzled witnesses like me. Half of those who see this think it is not man made. I am leaning that it is....but how are they hiding it....yet it has been spotted all over the world???? This is so bizzare. I still get chills when I remember it. I normally have a camera on me as I like to take picture of pretty much everything...but I didn't. Hindsight is 20/20...because if I could go back I would have my camera and I would have caught the proof of this thing up close...closer than anyone else has ever done. Remember...this thing shined a light beam on us! I haven't heard or seen anybody else that can say that! As a matter of fact...had it not shined the beam on us....we would never noticed it and I wouldn't have this story to tell.

I feeeeel your PAIN!

It's the not knowing that really peeeves me off!

That is one hell of a sighting you had there though... You must be at least partly happy to have seen such a thing.

The light shining on you too is very interesting.

As to the terrestrial stealth craft hypothesis; I say, 'We just can't know'..... 747 says, 'well, it's beein over 20 years, why would they not reveal it?'... but i say, 'if it's still in use, if it is the current craft used for SECRET missions, why WOULD they reveal it?'....

back to 'grrrrr - hatye not knowing'....

• Like 1

Sleep well Mega zombie ! THeres many,many sightings around this planet every day ! some are "as they say UNKNOWN" some are just miss understood. But a few Are Really The Big enchaliada !

• Like 1

Thanks for your understanding and kind words. It does help to vent a little and see your perspectives. I am somewhat happy I saw it. But that is a barely somewhat.....only because it is rare. I know it is a small club to be in....but the membership grows every day! Keep watching the skies...that is all I can suggest. Have a great 2013!

Thanks for your understanding and kind words. It does help to vent a little and see your perspectives. I am somewhat happy I saw it. But that is a barely somewhat.....only because it is rare. I know it is a small club to be in....but the membership grows every day! Keep watching the skies...that is all I can suggest. Have a great 2013!

Welcome to the club.

Well We just need to send the Team after them and Get-em Good eah ?

Edited by DONTEATUS

Yeah I dont think they have anything to do with our government, because like its been mentioned before there far to big and the fact that they make no noise is a clear signal that there not terrestrial.

I did a quick search, completely unscientific, of how many cell phones with cameras likely exists in use today (by unscientific I would stand by my think if the numbers were off by half). Based on what I read there are estimated to be 6 billion cell phone subscriptions and half of all phones have cameras. Now I understand they are not the best cameras but when you add the millions of point and shoot multi-million pixel cameras how can these craft be so elusive? Even if there were hundreds of blurry photos it would be better than none. It seems the availability of photographic evidence stayed the same or had actually went down since the emergence of inexpensive digital cameras and HD video recorders. Seems counter intuitive. Look at a photo gallery of UFO pics and most are from the 1950-1970's it seems. Ignoring the CGI hoaxes I cannot recall any images in recent years that stands out whether it is of black triangles or anything else. Its plain odd. I'd love to see one but I too think there is some non-amazing reason for these sightings. Just my opinion. :tu:

I did a quick search, completely unscientific, of how many cell phones with cameras likely exists in use today (by unscientific I would stand by my think if the numbers were off by half). Based on what I read there are estimated to be 6 billion cell phone subscriptions and half of all phones have cameras. Now I understand they are not the best cameras but when you add the millions of point and shoot multi-million pixel cameras how can these craft be so elusive? Even if there were hundreds of blurry photos it would be better than none. It seems the availability of photographic evidence stayed the same or had actually went down since the emergence of inexpensive digital cameras and HD video recorders. Seems counter intuitive. Look at a photo gallery of UFO pics and most are from the 1950-1970's it seems. Ignoring the CGI hoaxes I cannot recall any images in recent years that stands out whether it is of black triangles or anything else. Its plain odd. I'd love to see one but I too think there is some non-amazing reason for these sightings. Just my opinion. :tu:

But even it was a Secret terresttrial aircraft, wouldn't someone who saw one and was mystified by it still take a picture of it, by the same argument? That argument seems to say that people would only take a photo of one if it was an ET craft. "Well, it's probably some secret aircraft using anti-grav technology, I won't bother taking a picture of one then"? If there were secretive Aircraft flying about for 20 years or more, wouldn't someone have got a reasonable picture of one of them some time before now?

But even it was a Secret terresttrial aircraft, wouldn't someone who saw one and was mystified by it still take a picture of it, by the same argument? That argument seems to say that people would only take a photo of one if it was an ET craft. "Well, it's probably some secret aircraft using anti-grav technology, I won't bother taking a picture of one then"? If there were secretive Aircraft flying about for 20 years or more, wouldn't someone have got a reasonable picture of one of them some time before now?

Well actually I was mainly referring to the idea that they are not from here, but really what does that say then? I guess there aren't as many sightings as it is implied then? I imagine that governments that are spending billions on 'black projects' simply take into account the publics access to better imaging tech and further avoid areas of higher population. Even then it seems unlikely that whatever it is it has the astounding reputation of being seen everywhere by a lot of people, none of which have a camera or the it to snap some photo. Doesn't really matter if it is made by man or aliens. To me that is an unexplained mystery.

Personally I doubt it's ours; unless the technology is back engineered from ET.

Why does it have to be back engineered? If people truly understood the sort of funding that goes into black projects, and the resources these people have, it's not hard to believe that these things were made by us. Instead, people see some new exotic technology, and instead of praising human innovation, they immediately claim "alien technology".

Edited by Cpl599
  • Like 1

Why does it have to be back engineered? If someone people truly understood the sort of funding that goes into black projects, and the resources these people have, it's not hard to believe that these things were made by us. Instead, people see some new exotic technology, and instead of praising human innovation, they immediately claim "alien technology".

Then why would they let the generic Public see them if they'd spent trillions and twenty years or more developing them? Why fly them low over inhabited areas, so that if something went on the blink it wouldn't be secret for much longer, would it? it's illogical.

Then why would they let the generic Public see them if they'd spent trillions and twenty years or more developing them? Why fly them low over inhabited areas, so that if something went on the blink it wouldn't be secret for much longer, would it? it's illogical.

What's illogical is believing little green men are traveling from distant galaxies to corn hole the rectums of cattle and chase planes.

People saw the B2 Spirit flying around the sky for more than a decade before it was officially made public. What's your point?

What's illogical is believing little green men are traveling from distant galaxies to corn hole the rectums of cattle and chase planes.

People saw the B2 Spirit flying around the sky for more than a decade before it was officially made public. What's your point?

So the argument is reduced, as usual, to absurdity; ignore completely the objections to the explanation that they're all secret aircraft, and go on satirically about little green men. Is it any wonder there's so little sensible discussion of the subject.

Did people say they say the B-2 for more than a decade before it was officlally made public? If they did, it couldn't have been that, because it never actually flew before it was made public.

So the argument is reduced, as usual, to absurdity; ignore completely the objections to the explanation that they're all secret aircraft, and go on satirically about little green men. Is it any wonder there's so little sensible discussion of the subject.

Did people say they say the B-2 for more than a decade before it was officlally made public? If they did, it couldn't have been that, because it never actually flew before it was made public.

I think he meant the F-117 Stealth Bombers that flew for over a decade in secret and were responsible for countless UFO sightings.

Yes, I meant the F117. My apologies. The point still remains, people have seen black project aircraft that has nothing to do with alien technology for some time now. Only in the past few years have other nations even begun to start using stealth aircraft technology, while we had it for almost 40 years. To assume technology in black projects are not ahead of their time is ignorance in the highest form.

Yes, I meant the F117. My apologies. The point still remains, people have seen black project aircraft that has nothing to do with alien technology for some time now. Only in the past few years have other nations even begun to start using stealth aircraft technology, while we had it for almost 40 years. To assume technology in black projects are not ahead of their time is ignorance in the highest form.

did they? The point of flying them from Groom Lake was that people wouldn't see them. How many documented instances were there of them being seen? The fact that even the general shape was still being guessed at, and often wrongly, right up until they were first revealed would suggest that they weren't actually seen by very many people. And certainly never flying at low level with lights on right over cities. What would be the point of building an enormous base way out in the desert, with all the famous security around it, if you then weren't bothered about who saw them? It makes no sense at all.

did they? The point of flying them from Groom Lake was that people wouldn't see them. How many documented instances were there of them being seen? The fact that even the general shape was still being guessed at, and often wrongly, right up until they were first revealed would suggest that they weren't actually seen by very many people. And certainly never flying at low level with lights on right over cities. What would be the point of building an enormous base way out in the desert, with all the famous security around it, if you then weren't bothered about who saw them? It makes no sense at all.

What makes no sense at all is denying human innovation. In less than a hundred years we went from a horse and buggy to nuclear energy and putting a man on the moon. To think man cannot advance in technology on our own, and that it HAS to be alien technology, is the epitome of ignorance.

As for black project aircraft being mistaken for UFO's

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/aviation/ufo/4304207

The CIA estimates that over half of the UFOs reported from the '50s through the '60s were U-2 and SR-71 spy planes. At the time, the Air Force misled the public and the media to protect these Cold War programs; it's possible the government's responses to current sightings of classified craft--whether manned or remotely operated--are equally evasive. The result is an ongoing source of UFO reports and conspiracy theories.

They actually flew them all over the country. They were based at Groom Lake and only flew at night but once airborne they were free to fly quite widely as long as they returned to a secure facility during darkness. I nkow a crash in the desert that had alll kinds of UFO talk spinning around was attributed to a 117 crash. I am not saying these triangles are black projects but the [precedent is certainly there and like the 117 program, the spooks liked the UFO chaff that was floating around and reportedly encouraged it.

As said before, this was all well over 40 years ago (first flight was 1981) so to think they haven't moved on to other things is not logical. Attributing the triangles to the military is difficult considering the time line and their behavior but I'd say that it is much more far fetched to say they are from another solar system wouldn't you? What would surprise you more if the truth came out tomorrow? :yes:

The 117 didnt hover silently over citys did it ? It was afterall a bit of a Wobbley Gobblin !

The 117 didnt hover silently over citys did it ? It was afterall a bit of a Wobbley Gobblin !

Indeed, yes. You'd want to stay well away from built up areas with one of those.

What makes no sense at all is denying human innovation. In less than a hundred years we went from a horse and buggy to nuclear energy and putting a man on the moon. To think man cannot advance in technology on our own, and that it HAS to be alien technology, is the epitome of ignorance.

What makes no sense at all is assuming that our Leaders, having spent all this time and money developing something so secret, would then not only let everyone see it, but would willingly runt he risk of it comign down in built up area if a problem should arise. This is completely the opposite of any sensible way of operating any aircraft, let alone secret ones. Talk of advances in technology and eiptomes of ignorance are irrelevant; what I'm talking about is the logic behind what they supposedly do with them, and there is none.

As for black project aircraft being mistaken for UFO's

http://www.popularme...ion/ufo/4304207

The CIA estimates that over half of the UFOs reported from the '50s through the '60s were U-2 and SR-71 spy planes. At the time, the Air Force misled the public and the media to protect these Cold War programs; it's possible the government's responses to current sightings of classified craft--whether manned or remotely operated--are equally evasive. The result is an ongoing source of UFO reports and conspiracy theories.

The whole point of both of which was that they operated at very high altitudes; what they were talking about would have been glimpses of something very high up, not cruising about at low altitude over cities. Once again, as i keep asking; why would human ingenuity (which you're so keen to defend) construct mega-million dollar bases way out in the middle of nowhere, and surround it with Berlin Wall-style security, if you weren't worried about who might see the things housed there? That really does, as I keep saying, make no sense at all.

Once again, as i keep asking; why would human ingenuity (which you're so keen to defend) construct mega-million dollar bases way out in the middle of nowhere, and surround it with Berlin Wall-style security, if you weren't worried about who might see the things housed there? That really does, as I keep saying, make no sense at all.

You don't understand the first thing when it comes to secrecy and government projects. One of the main, if not THE main reason for building these bases so far away from civilization, is so that during test/prototype phases, if they lose what ever it is they are working on, they can easily retrieve it without worry of prying eyes. When rigorous tests and carried out, and in this case, the aircraft is ready for production, it's chance of going down are less, so the craft are operated outside of military airspace.

The F-117 and SR-71 are perfect examples. During their initial building/prototype phase, they were kept away from prying eyes. Once the aircraft was ready for operation, people saw them all over, and the CIA played on the whole "UFO" phenomenon to continue covering their tracks.

It is EXACTLY the same case here. When people like you start yelling "UFO UFO!", the sighting immediately loses legitimacy, and potential enemies won't be watching as close. It's a post Cold War era, and the military is still using the hype of the UFO phenomenon to cover its black project tracks until they are ready to disclose their new aircraft to the public.

But let me ask you this. What do you think US black project research groups have been doing for the past 40 years? Sitting on the piles of money they are given every year? No, they are researching, and advancing. With your logic, the only way we could have gone to the moon was with alien technology, because only 40 years earlier, people were still using horse and buggy to get around. Technology can advance at tremendous rates over very short spans of time. This is what you need to understand.

People have been developing anti-gravity type technology in their garages with successful results. What do you think an endless source of money and resources, and some of the brightest minds in the world can accomplish for the US military?