Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Owlz

Unexplained imprint

4 posts in this topic

I'm looking for answers of some kind, from an experience I had a couple of years ago. As much as I try not to think about it, because it's so crazy, I can't forget about it and to think about it, means certain things are possible and those things are so scary that I could go nuts.

I started dating my current boyfriend about 3 years ago now. In the first few months of our relationship, I stayed over at his place to avoid my children getting attached to him, until I knew things would work out.

One morning I woke up, snuggled into his back and when I opened my eyes there was an imprint on his right shoulder blade, like he had just been leaning on something.

It looked like a panel of some kind. About 8" tall, 6" wide with 3 rows of 2 hiroglyphics. At the time I woke my boyfriend up and told him what I was looking at, then I grabbed my mobile phone, but the battery was dead, so I grabbed a pencil and a piece of paper and then I drew it. I showed it to my boyfriend and he just laughed and ignored it. 'Yeah yeah', I think he thought I was winding him up.

The imprint faded very quickly as would anything which you had leaned against.

I did a token research online and emailed the drawing off to a couple of people and only one got back to me and said 'we/he had been abducted, but not to worry, they wouldn't be back.' That was it.

But then, what do you tell someone, who is too scared of what the truth could be? Yes I'm scared, terrified in fact because if I truly face what this could mean, then it also means I'm completely powerless to do anything about it, or I'm crazy and need to be on medication.

Since that time I have thrown out that piece of paper, deleted the emails and pushed it to the back of my mind.

I'm an intelligent person who is pro active about standing up against injustice of any kind. But how do I make sense of this? I have tried to push it to the back of my mind, succeeded by keeping other things to the front to keep me mentally occupied. However, it's there and now and again, like now, it pops up demanding a sane answer.

I never dreamed it, it wasn't a hallucination, it was there, right in front of me.. but how was that possible?

I hope you have some kind of theory to offer. I would like to discuss it. I know I sound completely crazy, I just want someone to believe what I saw and not think that I dreamed it.

If it helps, there was another incident a while after that. I was sitting in my livingroom watching tv for a little while. My chair faces the window and I saw a red/orange orb about the size of a dinner plate, float into view from right to left, it paused for a couple of seconds or so and then floated up and back to the right at an angle.

I told my daughter about it and she said 'google it'. Then I saw that many other people had seen the same thing. The size seems to vary though.

So what does it all mean? How did that imprint get on my boyfriends shoulder? I don't care about the orb. That's explainable. A Chinese lantern, floating around. I can't explain the imprint. I can't forget about it. I'm wondering how crazy I am now.

1 person likes this

First off you are not crazy. Even if what you see is really just in your head that dosent mean your crazy and need medication. As for a theory of what you are seeing i really have no clue.

Just wanted you to know that your not going insane and you dont need medication :tu: lol. Seeing two random strange thing does not constitute you as crazy.

1 person likes this

Ok, I have no explanation for the imprint and if you can't supply a pic, it will fall into hearsay and get no definitive response. Do you remember it well enough to re-create it?

The red/orange orb, kinda floored me as I have seen the same thing and I've called it the size of a basketball when I have mentioned it in the past - which is the size of a dinner plate on average. No, I have no idea what it is about either, you are the first who has described the same thing on here.

I thought it was important that you understand that I wasn't joking when I said I have had a similar experience with an orange orb - here is my account of that on UM

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=203788

from 11 April 2011 - post # 9

I was asleep and dreaming, I can't recall what when I heard my front door being opened. It was my one of my nieces coming home late from a night out. I always sleep with a lamp on in my room because when I open my eyes when sleeping in the dark I can't see a thing its like pitch black for a minute or two and this scares me. Anyway, I woke to the sound of the door slamming and heard her stomping up the stairs so I lifted my head to get up and ask her how her night was, as I lifted my head I looked up toward the corner where the door is and there was a bright orange circle there swirling rapidly like a basket ball sized orange I could even see the segments when it sometimes slowed down and then sped up its spinning again. I just looked and looked I can't say for how long then it just sort of shrunk and faded, spinning really rapidly. This was not a solid object it was definitely a light. I looked around my room to see if there was any glass or shining thing that had moved somehow into a position so that it had created a reflected light. Couldn't find a thing. By the time I had that much sorted and I don't know how long but my niece had climbed the stairs and was in the bathroom getting ready to brush her teeth.

Edited by libstaK
1 person likes this