Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

LOST Important Document!

aaleynikov

it's in a dark place - the shape of it looks pretty small with rounded edges like a semi circle ...but check all these locations around these various objects. I'm getting the thoughts again "presents were to me"

Does the female wear her hair pinned up, dark brown hair ?

The objects were what I described to you in the post above, to see if i was connecting to you or not. The card drawer is like a small antique box with at least 2 compartments to it.

going to try something different - does one of your rooms have a window off to the left hand side, to have the window on the left hand side, i would be having the door to the room on the wall behind me, on the upper right handside corner. If these bearings are correct, then stand in that position in that room. Then go back towards the wall that has the door in it and search everywhere along that back wall, all furniture/objects included.

I'm getting nothing on whether you will find it, so i would start making arrangements to get your documents replaced. You are going to have to call them in at some point as stolen or lost. I have no idea if you misplaced them or someone else. Sorry.

when I come in my room the window is to the left, and our tv stand with another shelf for dvd and blurays. That sucks a lot, because I already purchased tickets to go on 26th of december, and they are non refundable =(

If you report these documents missing now, there is still time to get something to cover you so you can still travel. I mean imagine you were somewhere and got mugged and had these documents stolen, your embassay/ office / whatever, would not leave you stranded and unable to travel for too long.

I'll also ask you to look for or around a white cake box in the house. I don't know if it was for a cake, but it's another object i see. Man doing lost items is difficult. I think it is in your house.

I will be able to travel to russia i believe. But I won't be able to come back to the USA

Do you see it in the basement, attic or a room?

I found it! Thanks!

Thank goodness for that! :clap:

Which pocket were they in....were did you find them?