Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help

Chasmilf93

Hello, I'm chasity and I have been followed by a demon since I was 5 I am now 19. I have a few questions that can only be answered by a professional demonologist or exorcist. Serious replies please. *SNIP*

**Please don't publically post your E-mail. Ask for others to contact you via the site's PM function.**

Edited by Lilly
removed private info

Hello, I'm chasity and I have been followed by a demon since I was 5 I am now 19. I have a few questions that can only be answered by a professional demonologist or exorcist. Serious replies please. *SNIP*

There is no such thing as a " Professional Demonologist "....

Or a " Professional Exorcist ".....

You can ask a Catholic Priest about getting a exorcism performed.

Would you be willing to ask people who have studied " demons " and " exorcisms " and are knowledgeable in those areas, and that have facts that may help you?

If so, shoot away.

Edited by Lilly
E- mail addy removed
  • Like 2

professional demonologist or exorcist. as saki has just pointed out, be careful if someone calls themselves "professional" in this area. A "practicing" would be more apt.

Are you religious?

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

I didn't realize that there is no such thing as professional, my bad. I'm somewhat religious, I have my doubts

*raises eyebrow*

There are no college courses in demonology ,but being a professional of ANYTHING ,means you take money to do it ,so there are plenty of "professionals".

There are also plenty of exorcists that are not catholic priests.

I would suggest you go talk to a person in a position to help you ,in whatever religion you belong to .

Rabbi ,vicar ,pastor ,priest .

Or,call paranormal state ,and have them come check you out .

calling a demonologist in the phone book,or finding one haphazardly on line ,is sure to get you ripped off .

• Like 1

If I were you, I would consult a religious leader. Coming to a forum online is only asking for trouble.

Trust me, I've asked everywhere which is why I've resulted to online forums

Can you give some details on what makes you think a " Demon " IS attached to you?

And, where have you learned about Demons? ( Church, Parents, etc ) ?

*raises eyebrow*

There are no college courses in demonology ,but being a professional of ANYTHING ,means you take money to do it ,so there are plenty of "professionals".

There are also plenty of exorcists that are not catholic priests.

I would suggest you go talk to a person in a position to help you ,in whatever religion you belong to .

Rabbi ,vicar ,pastor ,priest .

Or,call paranormal state ,and have them come check you out .

calling a demonologist in the phone book,or finding one haphazardly on line ,is sure to get you ripped off .

There are people out there paying " Demonologists / Exorcists "????

Any links to a few, I would love to contact them.

I have searched, and can not find any " professional " of either one. As said, if they exiast, I would love a link so I can contact them.

Edited by Sakari

Trust me, I've asked everywhere which is why I've resulted to online forums

Define "everywhere" .

If you don't know where to go for this ,they will see you coming a mile away . Unless you have thousands of dollars to spend "getting rid of the evil",none of the professionals will help you either.

However,if this is the route you want to go ,find a santero of Santeria .

Go to Spanish neighborhoods,ans look for the Botanica . It will probably say ,BOTANICA on the outside.

Go in there ,and tell them all of it.

Good luck .

There are people out there paying " Demonologists / Exorcists "????

Any links to a few, I would love to contact them.

I have searched, and can not find any " professional " of either one. As said, if they exiast, I would love a link so I can contact them.

Just because you don't know about it,doesn't mean it doesn't exist . Even my padrino has fees he charges for his services . He doesn't rip anyone off though .

You have no idea where to find a,santero or palero ,do you ?

As they take money to do exorcisms,and they only do word of mouth ,but you knew that .I can tell.

Even Ed warren had fees he charged ,and he called himself a demonologist .

Google Lorraine Warren ,ask how much she charges .

* rolls eyes*

Define "everywhere" .

If you don't know where to go for this ,they will see you coming a mile away . Unless you have thousands of dollars to spend "getting rid of the evil",none of the professionals will help you either.

However,if this is the route you want to go ,find a santero of Santeria .

Go to Spanish neighborhoods,ans look for the Botanica . It will probably say ,BOTANICA on the outside.

Go in there ,and tell them all of it.

Good luck .

Good luck on that.....

Either way, I would not advice it, and they do not believe in Demons anyway.

There have been a few highly publicized cases where injuries allegedly occurred during Lukumi rituals. One such case reported by The New York Times took place on January 18, 1998, in Sayville, New York, where 17-year-old Charity Miranda was suffocated to death with a plastic bag at her home by her mother Vivian, 39, and sister Serena, 20, after attempting an exorcism to free her of demons. Police found the women chanting and praying over the prostrate body. Not long before, the women had embraced Lukumi. However, Lukumi doctrine does not postulate the existence of demons, nor does its liturgy contain exorcism rituals. The mother, Vivian Miranda, were found not guilty due to insanity, and is currently confined in a New York State psychiatric hospital for the criminally insane.[26]

The Lukimi Doctrane is what Santeria use....Like the " Bible "

Before you pay anyone anything I would do a little research online, if you can, to see if they are on the up and up. Beware of scam artists, you will find them in just about any line of work.

Good luck on that.....

Either way, I would not advice it, and they do not believe in Demons anyway.

There have been a few highly publicized cases where injuries allegedly occurred during Lukumi rituals. One such case reported by The New York Times took place on January 18, 1998, in Sayville, New York, where 17-year-old Charity Miranda was suffocated to death with a plastic bag at her home by her mother Vivian, 39, and sister Serena, 20, after attempting an exorcism to free her of demons. Police found the women chanting and praying over the prostrate body. Not long before, the women had embraced Lukumi. However, Lukumi doctrine does not postulate the existence of demons, nor does its liturgy contain exorcism rituals. The mother, Vivian Miranda, were found not guilty due to insanity, and is currently confined in a New York State psychiatric hospital for the criminally insane.[26]

The Lukimi Doctrane is what Santeria use....Like the " Bible "

*rolls laughing*

What sakari,you did this fake post to try to pick a fight with me,about stuff you can only google.as im quite SURE ,that's all this post is .

Santeros and paleros,do exorcisms all the time. Given my.....25 years experience in the area,in nyc ,rather negates any search engine anything,someone guy in oregon post,because his panties are in a twist.

Leave me alone .Your endless attempts to discredit me,or get me banned,are tiredsome.

I answered the op . Its what they seem to want to hear.

Funny how they're not answering me now too...isnt it ?

Edited by Simbi Laveau

Just because you don't know about it,doesn't mean it doesn't exist . Even my padrino has fees he charges for his services . He doesn't rip anyone off though .

As they take money to do exorcisms,and they only do word of mouth ,but you knew that .I can tell.

* rolls eyes*

My interpretation of this professional is someone who actually has studied the field in a "recognised" area among all men. I can`t see why a lawyer and doctor are "practising" when the exorcist is not, I also thought a exorcist was generally a priest, are you saying they are actually charging people to help them in the name of god??

• Like 1

http://dtsdapache.hershey.k12.pa.us/wpmu/hs_aphg/category/indigenous-religion/

http://www.t0.or.at/0ntext/ldsanter.htm

The Santeria word for an exorcism is panaldo btw.

Let me google that ....

Hmm,mostly PDF files.

Tut

http://books.google.com/books?id=FPcfw8rf4SgC&pg=PA105&lpg=PA105&dq=panaldo&source=bl&ots=LROWIeVwhE&sig=jubCeTryZSjeYy0fxZ_1DtppcYE&hl=en&sa=X&ei=IYi2UJSXEOLs0gG84ICoCw&ved=0CEwQ6AEwBg

http://www.scribd.com/doc/81244811/Investigating-Religious-Terrorism-and-Ritualistic-Crimes

Whatsamatta sakari ,cat got yer tongue ?

http://www.free-press-release.com/news-tata-oriate-and-global-witches-services-and-workshops-available-1353311769.html

I won't post on this thread again ,no matter what you say . I *know* all these demon nonsense threads are bait for me. Must be my sixth sense....I am a witch after all .

If you want tons of info on santeria ,voodoo,and palo exorcisms ,just do what you do best .GOOGLE IT

*skips away humming*

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 1

:unsure2:

Weird stuff just happened.

I'm going to my room.

• Like 1

There is no such thing as a ...

... " Professional Exorcist ".....

Sakari, type "Professional Exorcist" into Google and you will find quite a number of professional exorcists.
  • Like 1

* rolls eyes*

I only asked because I have never been able to find any that charge, and I have looked. I only see claims of it, but nothing to back it up. Was hoping you had something. I know of the fraudsters, the warrens.

I was hoping you could help me out on that is all, no biggie.

*rolls laughing*

What sakari,you did this fake post to try to pick a fight with me,about stuff you can only google.as im quite SURE ,that's all this post is .

Santeros and paleros,do exorcisms all the time. Given my.....25 years experience in the area,in nyc ,rather negates any search engine anything,someone guy in oregon post,because his panties are in a twist.

Leave me alone .Your endless attempts to discredit me,or get me banned,are tiredsome.

I answered the op . Its what they seem to want to hear.

Funny how they're not answering me now too...isnt it ?

Simbi,

It is nothing personal at all, and it is only a discussion. Whenever I see a post that is new to me, I look into it, out of interest.No matter who posted it. I have a thing about verifying what is said. I think it comes with age.I looked into the santeros and found they do not believe in Demons and or exorcisms.

It is nothing personal at all, if I see a post and it is not backed up, and is only hear say, I do point it out. Especially if it a answer for help to a person asking.I have a wierd thing about advice being factual.

I have been wrong numerous times, and people let me know. I thanked them every time.

As said, nothing personal at all.

Not trying to discredit you, I was pointing out a discrepency is all.

If you have anything to show me different I would appreciate it, as that was new to me and I like to learn new things.I also like to verify them.

Links for what I posted ....( they do not believe in Demons )

http://www.citizendia.org/Santería

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucumi_religion

http://dictionary.sensagent.com/Santeria/en-en/

http://www.digplanet.com/wiki/Santer%C3%ADa

Sakari, type "Professional Exorcist" into Google and you will find quite a number of professional exorcists.

Found a couple, Thank You :)

My definition is different when it comes to that. I would think a Catholic Appointed, trained, Priest would be considered the only " exorcist " that could be considered legitimate. ( to some )

http://dtsdapache.he...enous-religion/

http://www.t0.or.at/...xt/ldsanter.htm

The Santeria word for an exorcism is panaldo btw.

Let me google that ....

Hmm,mostly PDF files.

Tut

http://books.google....ved=0CEwQ6AEwBg

http://www.scribd.co...ualistic-Crimes

Whatsamatta sakari ,cat got yer tongue ?

http://www.free-pres...1353311769.html

I won't post on this thread again ,no matter what you say . I *know* all these demon nonsense threads are bait for me. Must be my sixth sense....I am a witch after all .

If you want tons of info on santeria ,voodoo,and palo exorcisms ,just do what you do best .GOOGLE IT

*skips away humming*

Simbi,

Thanks.

On one of the links I was able to find something they say is " like " a exorcism. Having trouble finding anything saying they believe in Demons, or do Exorcisms though on all of the others.

Thanks for the help, and I all ready posted what I had been finding.

And I hate cats :)

I've seen "her" others have seen her around me and I have also been possessed

Can you give details that would explain these claims?

About the possession. I don't remember much al,out like I blacked out. I felt very sick like a hot hand was just squeezing my stomach and intestines. I remember feeling very angry at everything. My friends told me It just was not me, they look in my eyes and could tell. This lasted for at least 3 hrs.

About the possession. I don't remember much al,out like I blacked out. I felt very sick like a hot hand was just squeezing my stomach and intestines. I remember feeling very angry at everything. My friends told me It just was not me, they look in my eyes and could tell. This lasted for at least 3 hrs.

What brought you to the conclusion this was a possession, and not food poisining?