Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help

Chasmilf93

Hello, I'm chasity and I have been followed by a demon since I was 5 I am now 19. I have a few questions that can only be answered by a professional demonologist or exorcist. Serious replies please. *SNIP*

**Please don't publically post your E-mail. Ask for others to contact you via the site's PM function.**

ok.. ive just tuned into you and your place.. never ever seen anything quite like it before.. so i am still processing it all.. you def know what the issue was.. so, i will give more details once we have completed everything, as this is multi layered..

chasity has said in a short PM she wants to know what i found out..

so part one (about 10 mins ago).. very heavy interference going on.. it was actually nearly impossible to find you under all that, but we did.. it is a puzzle though.. i didnt know where to start.. so i got permission by your guides (as your energy was not available for that conversation), and tried to do a healing session on you, but it was useless, so we pushed back into you, in time.. past worlds, which are diff to past lives, and to be honest i dont really understand them a lot, as its something thats new to me (ive been clearing stufff from there for myself the last two months), its a lot of galactic war stuff and there is a link.. so anyway we did that for a bit, then came out and went into past lives.. and went back to Babylonian times.. now you said you were religious (i think?) and this issue sure does have a heavy religous undertone to it.. i have no clue what that is yet, but will do in the next few days.. im no religious scolar.. but what we had to do in that life was burn the "book of Moses".. was that such a thing in religous history that you are aware of?? cause its all linked to that book.. and i think just by going on my gut instinct is that you were trying to keep it as pure and correct as possible, but there was the darkness there and they were trying to distort the book.. and they did.. so you were involved in a big way with religous history and the books.. so tomorrow i should have more info on that..

ok, so by burning the fake book of Moses, we were able to free you from the hold they had on you.. so your place became much clearer instantly and your body had a massive release of those dark things you mentioned.. they used my body as a surrogate, and i felt it all come out of me.. so that will take place in the next few hours or day for you.. maybe when you lay down?? but its def lighter there.. but there are more things to do.. thats only part one..

so lets see how you feel..

you are a strong woman.. you say you are 19, buy boy you are strong.. and when this is all sorted the world will have to watch out for you.. a true angel.. can i ask what religion you are involved in now?? im just curious?

PM if you would rather chat there.. much love to you..

• Like 1

ok.. ive just tuned into you and your place.. never ever seen anything quite like it before.. so i am still processing it all.. you def know what the issue was.. so, i will give more details once we have completed everything, as this is multi layered..

chasity has said in a short PM she wants to know what i found out..

so part one (about 10 mins ago).. very heavy interference going on.. it was actually nearly impossible to find you under all that, but we did.. it is a puzzle though.. i didnt know where to start.. so i got permission by your guides (as your energy was not available for that conversation), and tried to do a healing session on you, but it was useless, so we pushed back into you, in time.. past worlds, which are diff to past lives, and to be honest i dont really understand them a lot, as its something thats new to me (ive been clearing stufff from there for myself the last two months), its a lot of galactic war stuff and there is a link.. so anyway we did that for a bit, then came out and went into past lives.. and went back to Babylonian times.. now you said you were religious (i think?) and this issue sure does have a heavy religous undertone to it.. i have no clue what that is yet, but will do in the next few days.. im no religious scolar.. but what we had to do in that life was burn the "book of Moses".. was that such a thing in religous history that you are aware of?? cause its all linked to that book.. and i think just by going on my gut instinct is that you were trying to keep it as pure and correct as possible, but there was the darkness there and they were trying to distort the book.. and they did.. so you were involved in a big way with religous history and the books.. so tomorrow i should have more info on that..

ok, so by burning the fake book of Moses, we were able to free you from the hold they had on you.. so your place became much clearer instantly and your body had a massive release of those dark things you mentioned.. they used my body as a surrogate, and i felt it all come out of me.. so that will take place in the next few hours or day for you.. maybe when you lay down?? but its def lighter there.. but there are more things to do.. thats only part one..

so lets see how you feel..

you are a strong woman.. you say you are 19, buy boy you are strong.. and when this is all sorted the world will have to watch out for you.. a true angel.. can i ask what religion you are involved in now?? im just curious?

PM if you would rather chat there.. much love to you..

Strange, I was calling this a made up story for attention from what I was getting.

Was not my conclusion yet, but it was going that way.

Edited by Sakari

Wow that was a lot to take in. No, I've never heard of that book before. I'm Christian. Not a huge one because like I said I have my doubts

Wow that was a lot to take in. No, I've never heard of that book before. I'm Christian. Not a huge one because like I said I have my doubts

yep, its hard to take in.. its always important to ignore what doesn't resonate or what you cant comprehend, and then come back to it at a later date..push it to the side.. you don't have to understand it..

ive just been told what the next part is about too.. but will wait until you process the above stuff a bit.. drink lots of water.. rest, take it easy.. breathe.. cause its finally going to be solved..

all the religious books were distorted.. none of them were as they were suppose to be.. the true books are beautiful and divine.. thats what you were protecting.. the true essence of them..

Edited by with bells on

Well... I don't read religious book ie the bible because I know kings would pay people to put whatever they like in there. I don't believe half the **** in the bible

• Like 1

Well... I don't read religious book ie the bible because I know kings would pay people to put whatever they like in there. I don't believe half the **** in the bible

well that makes sense.. you know firsthand that truth..

Id really like to know how my demon ties into all of this

this is weird.. but, its not a simple answer.. they owned you, so they thought.. and it was from those early days that they claimed you.. but what we do next will give you back control.. i will tell you after its done, as i dont want to give them a heads up.. dont worry it will all be explained to you.. at the moment its like a huge jigsaw puzzle, and the pieces are scattered everywhere.. this could take a week to sort through, its that big..

just go and lay down in bed if you can?? and just breathe for an hour.. and drink water..