Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lost Camera

cinluk

I am at a loss in what to do. I have been looking everywhere - paid several "psychics" to help me..... I am to blame yet still need to find my daughter's camera. She left it in the dining room... I took it because it is an expensive camera that my brother gave her- 15 years old. I took it and hid it to see if she would notice. I have forgotten where I put it. I am a single mom of two with no child support... I can not get her a new one. I really feel it is in our house rather than stolen. I know I am new to this sight but if anyone can or would like to help.... Thank you.

Where are you, geographically? You don't have to narrow it down too much, just a city or region.

Your post doesn't make much sense to be honest, these contradictions concern me -

1. You say you have paid several psychics - that can't be cheap ------- Then you make a reference to having no funds to replace it.

2. You say you took the camera and hid it to see she noticed ----------- Then you comment that you think it is in the house rather than stolen.

3. Your reason for hiding the camera was because it was expensive --Were you planning on selling it? or are you hiding it from someone who wants to sell it?

Something doesn't add up about it and perhaps your daughter is the one who hid it from you or other parties. That is my reading.

• Like 1

In Miami, FL. Her name is Zoe. Yes, I paid $50 and $30 within a 6 month period. I took it because I wanted to see if she would notice..I had asked her not to leave it lying around....My brother had it for many years and I would never have sold it...but time went on... school..life.. I forgot. She asked me but... then when I couldn't find it, the thought that maybe I hadn't put it somewhere but it was stolen entered my mind... Sorry about the confusion..

Sometimes things that are hid are found and re-hid.

There is no one that would want to rehide her camera... she keeps asking me to keep looking for it....she wants to take pictures with it. What ever anyone can do to advise me... Much obliged.... :)

OK, trying a remote viewing kind of experiment here.

Saw an L-shaped floorplan for your place. But that doesn't even matter. I just mention it to see if it's right.

I saw some sort of container like a box or piece of luggage with something like smiley face or cartoon stickers on it, bright colors and cartoonish, like decals a kid would have.

It's shoved into a closet or similar out of the way space with a bunch of other boxes, luggage, coats, stuff like that.

This stuff has been moved around and reorganized since you hid the camera in that thing.

The colorful cartoony part should identify the item where you'll find the camera.

Well, let's see if that worked! Good luck!

Thank you.... Anyway we can narrow to the room? I've been looking....

When you walk into the house you are in the living room.... keep going then on left hand side are two bedrooms (One girl, 17 then bathroom, then Zoe with her sister. Walking further in is the dining room with a round table... you pass it to get to my bedroom. You take a step down bedroom on left mirror with dresser on right. Staight ahead is the bedroom part through the doorway. The kitchen is attached to the dining room with an open counter. Then two steps down is a family room. It is an L shaped house with an attached garage. But suitcases are put in the attic... could it have gone back up? We are looking through any and all boxes. I'm very hopeful now... :)

It could be the attic if that's where boxes and stuff get stacked. Is there anything with bright smiley faces or cartoon characters or rainbows on it? Could be luggage, a backpack, or a box.

The only other association I have with that image is that it might be a Wal Mart item, because of that Low Prices smiley face.

This image is supposed to be something you'll recognize that will tell you right where to look.

Thanks for letting me know how it's going! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Still lost.... someone said something about water.....another porch....

It's not outside or in attic for sure....

Thanks to all who have tried...