Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Facebook problems

Mr Right Wing

Hi All

Someone has changed the password on my facebook account.

My old email address, used when setting my facebook up, no longer works and I cant remember the answer to my security question to get back into facebook.

However I do remember my password before my account was hacked. How do you get in contact with facebook via a message so you can show you know your old password and are therefore you?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Right Wing

• Beckys_Mom

• Orcseeker

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All

Someone has changed the password on my facebook account.

My old email address, used when setting my facebook up, no longer works and I cant remember the answer to my security question to get back into facebook.

However I do remember my password before my account was hacked. How do you get in contact with facebook via a message so you can show you know your old password and are therefore you?

You can put in your email address first.. then click to where it says - Forgotten password.. Because if someone has changed it, you would still need to do this, so facebook can sent you a link to reset your password

I have done it 3 times before

You can put in your email address first.. then click to where it says - Forgotten password.. Because if someone has changed it, you would still need to do this, so facebook can sent you a link to reset your password

I have done it 3 times before

The old email is discontinued by Virgin Media.

Buts it okay I just hacked my own account back.

The old email is discontinued by Virgin Media.

Buts it okay I just hacked my own account back.

How did you hack back in?