Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Non-categorized event in Pakistan (from rsoe)

Gary Meadows

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/site/?pageid=event_desc&edis_id=UEV-20121130-37348-PAK

"An unidentified object weighing 179 kilogrammes mysteriously hit the ground with a massive blast on Thursday. According to details, a space shuttle look-alike object descended to the ground, causing a massive blast."

They say local authorities took it away and it is unidenified.

Very interesting!

They must have more details as they know how much it weighs?

it does not even say where abouts in Pakistan, there are areas there were the people have never seen a normal plane before, let alone something which is more than likely military.

Yes, more than likely as this area of the world is not exactly war free.

Someones done a booboo and should not have been flying around in the first place.

This story will either come out with the complete truth as to which side it was or it will get swept under the sand and they will hope no one asks any more questions.

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/...21130-37348-PAK

"An unidentified object weighing 179 kilogrammes mysteriously hit the ground with a massive blast on Thursday. According to details, a space shuttle look-alike object descended to the ground, causing a massive blast."

They say local authorities took it away and it is unidenified.

Very interesting!

The "massive blast" makes it sound like returning space junk or a meteorite. Since it resembles something man made I'd imagine it's space junk.
  • Like 3

The "massive blast" makes it sound like returning space junk or a meteorite. Since it resembles something man made I'd imagine it's space junk.

yep, this is more likely what it is. either way, it is explainable, whether they will want to tell us, is another story.

• Like 3

yep, this is more likely what it is. either way, it is explainable, whether they will want to tell us, is another story.

I'm assuming someones secret toy crashed. ;)

• Like 2

I'm assuming someones secret toy crashed. ;)

Thats the one..............shhhhhh.......act normal, act normal :whistle:

• Like 1

Maybe it was a alien ship with bodies inside and they will say it was just a weather balloon.

• Like 2

Maybe it was a alien ship with bodies inside and they will say it was just a weather balloon.

Oh I hope so, can`t wait to buy myself a car sticker about that.

" I`ve worn the sandals and walked the sands, area 51 in Pakistan"